Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29306 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
who is coogar? That stubborn and short he goat. E nor dey hear word. I hate that man angry

But rumour has it that he's chair covers side boyfriend wink

you are a silly swine!
the feeling is mutual - i don't like you as well, ever since i found out aristoism is your day-job. you look like the identical twin of the ebola virus.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
me too. One just has to be happy by all means possible.
My tree was up since 1st dec.

Coco, your tree is lovely. I especially love the green and purple lights.

But what have you got at the top of your tree? Angel? Or star?

edwife:

shocked shocked shocked,mode decoration activated..... cheesy

That is eh...it's tempting me to get my lazy backside off but this bed and room are just too warm jare. I'm snuggled in too deep... kiss

edwife:

shocked shocked shocked stream ke? i am in the village salon-having a manicure....chilli must be the one fetching the water tongue tongue tongue

LWKMD!!

See buck passing. First Okonkwo, then Edwife, now Chilli. I wonder who's next? Maybe na Sambarry dey that village stream sef. tongue tongue
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Yeah, I remember you shared that story once.

The closest I've ever been to farm work as per say was doing practicals in school for Agriculture science. Digging all those ridges with a hoe for planting yams. I hated the hoeing, but...I love it when the yam tendrils shoot out from the soil, growing nearly a meter in just three days. cheesy cheesy

Ok. You might enjoy it though. I have a sister that enjoys farming. She has a garden with plenty vegetables. I don't have such patience. I mean I practically kill earthworms with Salt whenever I find them. embarassed
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ahan which kain scary aggressive looking phenrse be this one ke shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin grin

this is not the tony Christopher I know o.the tony Christopher I know looks gentle yet Confident. E no get huge huge tattoo for body like this one for pinshore and this tony Christopher face wey I dey look so for that pinshore to hard and frightening. Like those boys wey dey sell cocaine for under bridge at night. shocked

this cannot be my tony Christopher. I'm sure it is another Tony Christopher. See ae im face strong foki foki grin

EfemenaXY:

Sambarry's been slowly but steathily gunning for Mr Tony. Only thing is, we were too blind to see it. Chillisauce done drex commot for d pinschur... full takeover, military coup-like style from Sambarry cool cool tongue tongue

shocked shocked

You're such a naughty girl! Even on a Sunday?? cheesy

You can even see the full outline of his kini embarassed lipsrsealed Didn't know vertically short men get the thing reach like this. Thought it would have been stumped...

Why? What happened? undecided
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sambarry, I hope you are joking oh.
No vex abeg. I was only joking oh. Hian.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=28879161]

I love the later...

That is eh...it's tempting me to get my lazy backside off but this bed and room are just too warm jare. I'm snuggled in too deep... kiss

You are not alone,i did not leave my room today,except when i had to serve food.... cheesy tongue

LWKMD!!

See buck passing. First Okonkwo, then Edwife, now Chilli. I wonder who's next? Maybe na Sambarry dey that village stream sef. tongue tongue

It might as well be you! wink whe haven't seen you since morning-efe don't tell me that you still talking with that farmer down the road... tongue
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
May we never meet . excuse me o jare shocked
coogar:

you are a silly swine!
the feeling is mutual - i don't like you as well, ever since i found out aristoism is your day-job. you look like the identical twin of the ebola virus.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:
Sambarry, I hope you are joking oh.
No vex abeg. I was only joking oh. Hian.
I'm joking too cheesy

but where is tony Christopher cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
May we never meet . excuse me o jare shocked

you are too ugly to stand a chance of meeting me!

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by damiso(f): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Efe abeg (sorry to derail but you guys have actually done that sef tongue) I need to get more candy canes for my tree. What store did you get them from? Got these at Iceland and my lil madam decided to do father christmas with them angry gone back to my local Iceland and they have no more.I checked asda,Tesco, sainsburys (our local one is small).this is one of the last four that I have placed an embargo on angry my son is looking at me like "whats her problem" with the way I keep snatching them off them.

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ahan which kain scary aggressive looking phenrse be this one ke shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin grin

this is not the tony Christopher I know o.the tony Christopher I know looks gentle yet Confident. E no get huge huge tattoo for body like this one for pinshore and this tony Christopher face wey I dey look so for that pinshore to hard and frightening. Like those boys wey dey sell cocaine for under bridge at night. shocked

this cannot be my tony Christopher. I'm sure it is another Tony Christopher. See ae im face strong foki foki grin

***dies!!***

Oh My Gawd!

Sambarry don't kill me with lafter! Hian! Biko! Kilode??!!

Abeg embrace your lover!

Hard face ko! Strong face ni!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

Lol. No be only okonkwo. cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

Ok. You might enjoy it though. I have a sister that enjoys farming. She has a garden with plenty vegetables. I don't have such patience. I mean I practically kill earthworms with Salt whenever I find them. embarassed

Don't do that...you need them to aerate the soil. They mix it up.

Save your salt and kill...kill..kill...all those snails. Edible and none edible ones. I so much hate those slimy creatures. Make my skin crawl just thinking of them. embarassed embarassed
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
I can't find tony jare but it is not this one. This one go use blow finish me. See arms shocked grin
EfemenaXY:

***dies!!***

Oh My Gawd!

Sambarry don't kill me with lafter! Hian! Biko! Kilode??!!

Abeg embrace your lover!

Hard face ko! Strong face ni!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

you are too ugly to stand a chance of meeting me!
shiooorrrr

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I can't find tony jare but it is not this one. This one go use blow finish me. See arms shocked grin

SAMBARRY is truly in love,where is tony i beg! cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Me wey dey house dey loose my braids. smiley
EfemenaXY:

LWKMD!!

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

LWKMD!!

i have a Santa head at the top of my tree.

Don't mind edwife. If she doesn't bring the water,no Xmas cooking. cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

I SAID I AM NOT IN LOFF I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR TONY.IF I SEE HIM I WILL RECOGNIZE HIM shocked grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eds, me, I prefer the angel any day any time over the star. I especially went out shopping for one. It was so lovely. Angelic even, but a bit on the heavy side. She kinda tipped the tip of my 6 foot tree. Never knew angels could be obese under those wings and gowns... grin grin

Re: village stream, ah..ah.. how can it be moi, when I'm the one doing the asking na? cheesy cheesy cheesy

damiso:
Efe abeg (sorry to derail but you guys have actually done that sef tongue) I need to get more candy canes for my tree. What store did you get them from? Got these at Iceland and my lil madam decided to do father christmas with them angry gone back to my local Iceland and they have no more.I checked asda,Tesco, sainsburys (our local one is small).this is one of the last four that I have placed an embargo on angry my son is looking at me like "whats her problem" with the way I keep snatching them off them.

Lol @ derailing. Guilty as charged ma'am cheesy

I got those candy sticks by chance from my local Poundland / Poundsaver shop. Was browsing for extra decorations to place on my tree when I came across them. The smaller sized ones were half a dozen per packet, so I bought two packs. Yep, I got some "nibblers" nibbling away but still had at least one per child left by Christmas day. smiley smiley
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

i like farming too. Just I get tired easily but I love the feel of cool earth under my feet and between my fingers.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hennnnn shocked shocked grin grin grin

nawa o.orisirisi.wonders shall never end in this nl.every day n new new wonders grin grin
EfemenaXY:

e nor matter. All join! cheesy

That is eh, this is a true match made in heaven.

Their firebrand temperaments suit each other. How could we not have seen this earlier?? cheesy

Sambarry has the "powers" to make him a real man and likewise, he her. grin grin

LWKMD!! grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by damiso(f): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Eds, me, I prefer the angel any day any time over the star. I especially went out shopping for one. It was so lovely. Angelic even, but a bit on the heavy side. She kinda tipped the tip of my 6 foot tree. Never knew angels could be obese under those wings and gowns... grin grin
Re: village stream, ah..ah.. how can it be moi, when I'm the one doing the asking na? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol @ derailing. Guilty as charged ma'am cheesy
I got those candy sticks by chance from my local Poundland / Poundsaver shop. Was browsing for extra decorations to place on my tree when I came across them. The smaller sized ones were half a dozen per packet, so I bought two packs. Yep, I got some "nibblers" nibbling away but still had at least one per child left by Christmas day. smiley smiley

Thank you will check all the Pound and 99p places kiss
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I SAID I AM NOT IN LOFF I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR TONY.IF I SEE HIM I WILL RECOGNIZE HIM shocked grin

lol@ Efemenaxy,obese angel grin grin grin

ok sambarry,please flash a pic of tony-lets see if we all recognise him... cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok then let me look for it . just a minute. Be right back cheesy
edwife:

lol@ Efemenaxy,obese angel grin grin grin

ok sambarry,please flash a pic of tony-lets see if we all recognise him... cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Depends on the kinda "blow" you're talking about. Either way, your TonyChristopher is a master artist, so I heard.

Gosh! I have a dorrttyy mind. lipsrsealed grin

edwife:

That is eh! This one na love nwantiti. cheesy cheesy

cococandy:
i have a Santa head at the top of my tree.
Don't mind edwife. If she doesn't bring the water,no Xmas cooking. cheesy

Better have a backup plan. Edwife is most likely going to play football with her clay pot at the stream. D'you really wanna take that risk? grin grin

SAMBARRY:

Er...pls o!

What colour of gele do you think we should wear for your...erm...ermm with TonyChristopher?

Please remember when choosing to consider my skin tone. I'm darker than the darkest girl in southern Sudan. My blackness nor get part 2 as it practically glows... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
damiso:

Thank you will check all the Pound and 99p places kiss

No worries dear.

I think, Lidl might have some. It might be worth a look. I usually have a no-no stance to sweets, chewing gums, peppermints and all those sugary stuff. Only exception to that list are chocolates, but for special occasions. Those candy sticks were a rare treat. smiley

SAMBARRY:
Ok then let me look for it . just a minute. Be right back cheesy

***Unfolds old mat...***
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
He's the one that his face is at the background

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
^^ The picture isn't clear na.

Post a better one. sad
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
I'm not talking about sekzual blow. I'm talking about physical blow as in boxing grin
EfemenaXY:

Depends on the kinda "blow" you're talking about. Either way, your TonyChristopher is a master artist, so I heard.

Gosh! I have a dorrttyy mind. lipsrsealed grin

That is eh! This one na love nwantiti. cheesy cheesy

Better have a backup plan. Edwife is most likely going to play football with her clay pot at the stream. D'you really wanna take that risk? grin grin

Er...pls o!

What colour of gele do you think we should wear for your...erm...ermm with TonyChristopher?

Please remember when choosing to consider my skin tone. I'm darker than the darkest girl in southern Sudan. My blackness nor get part 2 as it practically glows... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ The picture isn't clear na.

Post a better one. sad
ok I'll do that later grin

another day grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by tonychristopher: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I'm not talking about sekzual blow. I'm talking about physical blow as in boxing grin

Dearie ....I know that they will make this our new friendship die prematurely

Don't worry we will make them eat their word

Now how are you ...we are going higher

Don't you think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.