Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States (26013 Views)

Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by mrlaw93(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2014
peterjero:

If they don't report you will be the first to say they are not working
Owk.. lets wait and see the result of their report

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by holatin(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2014
qtx:

sure it will be difficult to believe anybody because its good news but if it were t be bad news, you wont question the source you will just believe any story. na so naija we hail grin
Try and understand me sir.
Dem kill 200 dis week, 109 next week, still dey still wreck havoc as usual, if truly they are killed as we hear, DRM suppose don weak now or extinct.
Try think am now
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by okotv(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Awwww thanks Dear!!!
you deserve it cause you were sweet before your sabbatical
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by drehdinho(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2014
mrlaw93:
I told you this is the main reason why Nigeria will never win this war over boko haram.. Tell me if bh dnt ve fone to browse or ve access to news. They discovered target point nd instead of operating underground. Them they spread news. Yeye dey smell..

You said it all sir...the security system in Nigeria needs to develop in terms of wisdom. They aren't wise at all!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by drehdinho(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Afritop:
They should release the list o, so that indigenes should plan ways on how to defend their community and relations should find a way of moving out their families from the troubled zones. The military should not play hero here

Moving away from the danger zones aren't going to help. What we need is total apprehension of all of these mayhem. For how long are we going to be running from these killers? Our security needs lots of work to do...that's what they are been paid for.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by explorer250(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2014
why are Nigerians like this? If it is not reported, they government is not working. If it is reported, it should be a classified information and the government and army are clueless. If it is not a good news about the military, i believe it. If it is a good news about the military, i dont believe it or i dont believe it without pics. If the pics is posted, it is an old,false,classified or manipulated pics and should not be posted. Nawaoh, this is the handwork of those that doesnt see anything good about the govt due to religious or tribal sentiments.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by bola4dprec(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2014
If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitations will infect your execution. Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold; no one honors the timid.
Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Sheggy13(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This is what you get when ACF and APC said they will make the country ungovenable if they loose.
Stop talking trash. If these five States are being invaded coupled with the other 3 to 4 experiencing insurgency and people in these 8 States are not allowed to vote cos of the insecurity, tell me who will benefit from that. Is it APC? Knowing fully well that those States are their stronghold for the presidential election. Open your eyes and smell the coffee. Think Bro. These politicians are smart in an evil way. They've put you all where they want you to be.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by donmalcolm21(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Sheggy13:

Stop talking trash. If these five States are being invaded coupled with the other 3 to 4 experiencing insurgency and people in these 8 States are not allowed to vote cos of the insecurity, tell me who will benefit from that. Is it APC? Knowing fully well that those States are their stronghold for the presidential election. Open your eyes and smell the coffee. Think Bro. These politicians are smart in an evil way. They've put you all where they want you to be.
then you live in Mars because the GEj we Nigerians know is a poster child for free and fair elections.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by flyingdutchman(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2014
OUR NIGERIAN DEFENCE BLABS TOO MUCH! WHY DIVULGE SENSITIVE AND USEFUL INFO?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by paix(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2014
The Nigerian army should have kept their findings a top secret, but they're always in a hurry to inform the general public of their next line of action.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by akinyeleaa: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This is what you get when ACF and APC said they will make the country ungovenable if they loose.
bolo, go back and get ur facts right, dat statement was made by a PDP chieftain and even the paper that published the libelous trash withdrew the allegation and tendered an unreserved apology.U can check dat in The Guardian of 11/7/2013 but I guess u are to blinded by sentiment to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World / Boko Haram Attacks Faduma Koloram In Borno, Kills 70 Persons / Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.