Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States (26017 Views)

Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Mayor21(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Intresting
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by priscaoge(f): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Are they not tired of shedding innocent blood? These Boko boys are just mean,even the devil is tired of their wicked act angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by jerome4u(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
It is well, The end of boko haram is near, it is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by chesterlee(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
God will expose them all...
This is just the beginning

Woe unto Boko Haram
Woe unto their sponsors
Woe unto their sympathisers

This is just the beginning!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by ask4bk(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
gboso1ne:

good job, u deserve an award from the shoeless man from Otuoke himself

U say?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by solara: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This is what you get when ACF and APC said they will make the country ungovenable if they loose.

Who b dis 1
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by jahbiz: 12:08am On Dec 13, 2014
mrlaw93:
I told you this is the main reason why Nigeria will never win this war over boko haram.. Tell me if bh dnt ve fone to browse or ve access to news. They discovered target point nd instead of operating underground. Them they spread news. Yeye dey smell..
They could as well tell the Boko boyz their plans so that they will know how and where to lay ambush, after all the ogas do not leave their comfort zone.
The Omoses pay for the stupidity of their ogas with their lifes. ''obey the las order'' Yes sir!!!
The kind yeye wey dey ds cAuntry tire me.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Afritop(m): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2014
They should release the list o, so that indigenes should plan ways on how to defend their community and relations should find a way of moving out their families from the troubled zones. The military should not play hero here
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2014
ask4bk:
For those who have lost their lives in the bomb blasts since 2008.
ETERNAL REST, LORD, GRANT UPON THEM, AND MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE.

For iphone 6 @127k in lagos, see my signature

Will the phone make me hear the voice of the Lord?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by emiliagrau68: 3:28am On Dec 13, 2014
ᴍʏ ᴄᴏ-ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ's ʜᴀʟғ-sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs $82 ʜᴏᴜʀʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ . Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғᴏʀ 5 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs $13905 ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs. Vɪsɪᴛ Wᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ............................... w­w­w.W­o­r­k4hour.C­o­­m
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by oweman: 3:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Tales by moonlight !
this stories by the military and the esh esh esh are too routine for my liking .
Do the military think the BK Generals have time to waste on nairaland reading trash meant for pshycological attack ? well if the nigerian military is thinking so they are seriously mistaken its as if those guys source of news is only the bbc and voa hausa services and tuoee channels will not near fake news items coming from the government .
So the military will do itself a lot of good by stoping all this lies boko harams dont subscibe on nairaland ;iust as it never work tor the biafrans then it wont work now
So go in there and do the needful stop this daily tales by moonlight !
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by khattab02: 4:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Their nemesis will soon catch up with them sooner than later.

If not in this world, then definitely in the hereafter.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Why do the Nigerian forces choose to be 'open'? doesnt the word 'intelligence' ring a bell? Mchew! don't they think that intelligence can be what is needed to fight this insurgency? mchew. they should go ahead and tell us the colour of their wives underwear since they wanna be 'open'. mchew!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Pesuzok(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This is what you get when ACF and APC said they will make the country ungovenable if they loose.

Get your facts right. That statement was made by a PDP member
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Awwww thanks Dear!!!
uwc ma luv cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by DaBullIT(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2014
[size=16pt]First off , Adonbilivit! These people under their Oga at the top are so desperate , theyve become so desperate and will cook up anything to gain some credibility and perhaps vote for Oga at the top

Secondly unless the plan was revealed by a shot , bleeding / dying boko hwram member , I wouldn't believe any plan uncovered

Please refer to IRIS S1 E8 for reasons not to believe that info

If that plot is really true , let's say for once its really true , what's the Nigerian Forces doing to prevent mass killing of Nigerians [/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2014
emiliagrau68:
ᴍʏ ᴄᴏ-ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ's ʜᴀʟғ-sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs $82 ʜᴏᴜʀʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ . Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғᴏʀ 5 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs $13905 ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs. Vɪsɪᴛ Wᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ............................... w­w­w.W­o­r­k4hour.C­o­­m
Been there
Done dah

Conclusion: Fraud Alert!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by qtx(m): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
dats good and and and good.
But I don't know who to believe it this days
sure it will be difficult to believe anybody because its good news but if it were t be bad news, you wont question the source you will just believe any story. na so naija we hail grin
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by qtx(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2014
DaBullIT:
[size=16pt]First off , Adonbilivit! These people under their Oga at the top are so desperate , theyve become so desperate and will cook up anything to gain some credibility and perhaps vote for Oga at the top

Secondly unless the plan was revealed by a shot , bleeding / dying boko hwram member , I wouldn't believe any plan uncovered

Please refer to IRIS S1 E8 for reasons not to believe that info

If that plot is really true , let's say for once its really true , what's the Nigerian Forces doing to prevent mass killing of Nigerians [/size]
A-P-C!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by priscaoge(f): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
uwc ma luv cheesy

shocked shocked shocked I yaf die cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by DaBullIT(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2014
qtx:

A-P-C!
C H A N G E !!!!!!

Seriously , its a dangerous game to play with lives of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2014
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked I yaf die cheesy cheesy
u won't..... Yhu aint gona leave me alone in dis wicked world....are u?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by priscaoge(f): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
u won't..... Yhu aint gona leave me alone in dis wicked world....are u?

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy No Dear I won't grin
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Temptee101(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2014
I find it hard to believe this guys again! All we want is a stop to this menace.

It's well
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy No Dear I won't grin
tanx ma love. Hope u'r in good fettle?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Tayomi37(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2014
This is y l dont like our way of doing things. Nigeria govt love to make noise over every issue. This information should have be a top secret & they find way of tackling them. I'm sure BH have got to know about this & change their plans. Issue of BH is not wat to be relaying on news pages everyday. We only heard that Bin Laden was killed no one heard about the preparation nor the attack. Let military change their system from being a primary school boy.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2014
Lies# lies # lies from d pit of hell;
Here in Ajegunle; we know d nigerian army is lying.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
N dat is y its more painful d president is clueless...havin heard some ppl claim his tenure wuld b ungovernable n he culdnt do anythn abt it
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by ajayiopy: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2014
My hope is build on nothing else but Jesus ,so I put my life in his hand. However I need some burger

Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by peterjero(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
mrlaw93:
I told you this is the main reason why Nigeria will never win this war over boko haram.. Tell me if bh dnt ve fone to browse or ve access to news. They discovered target point nd instead of operating underground. Them they spread news. Yeye dey smell..
If they don't report you will be the first to say they are not working
Re: Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) / We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce / Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.