Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30741 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
Me too, but in yorubaland there are, 40 million people can't be crazy now, and it is all over africa. i do not understand the mathematics, and if i do i won't share it, even people that have the disappearance spell do not know its mathematics. example, when you put a car in a roundabout road, that it only goes round and round, going with increasing speed, the speed can get to a certain point pass the speed of light, then you wouldn't see the car again, yet it car is there going round and round in circle.
disppearance(telepathy) too are going are that terrific speed plus with high acceleration not velocity. but where did they go through? where is the portal? that is where the electromagnetic field comes in, that is the portal.
The universe, the planets, everything existing are all made up of atoms, the first thing that ever existed in space before time and motion is atom(just 1), where did the rest come from, that knowledge is for 12 people, the coming together of all the atoms together makes the first man. called MANGOD (QODMAN), anyway we are all made up of atom compounded together by a certain force of attraction on this electromagnetic field.
so people can call me crazy, somethings and some people can travel through a humanbeing and through walls of concrete through this field (UFO).
How does this relate to the mad man being healthy? since a person is a compound of atoms within streams of electromagnetic field. there is a EMF inside a person and there are also the EMF outside of the person. when a person's emf is in tune with the outer emf, then that person can be said to be perfectly healthy. when a rubber is burn in an open space, the air will blow it away protecting that surrounding, when a person,s body is in tune with that same nature, his body system can also remove toxic waste completely as the air would blow away the rubber fumes.
Mad people don't think, not about money, about nagging wife, about children, about light or no light, they don't! this gives them a better blood pressure and pulse, and a very good heart.
Mad people eat only when nature asked them to (hungry), not when he feels like (so a madman sometimes may not eat for a week), the record a man can stay with air is 30 to 45 secs after which is death, the record without water on a standard atmospheric condition is 7 to 14 days, record without sleeping is 7 days, without food 60 to 66 days.
when you don't eat much, you body removes all the waste, germs can only act on toxic waste, when germs enters a body without waste, germs leave immidiately, (germs hate hunger with all their lives), hiv and ebola dey look wella o, na where toxic dey, na him dey go venture into.

oya now, all the bash words.

You made some very strong points. like germs hating hunger. this is because the hydrochloric acid produced by the hunger kills all pathogens which is why it is advised to only eat when you are hungry and not because you feel like eating. it is one of the secrets to longevity. as for people disappearing into thin air ? i dont know too much about that so i cant speak on it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

Who are those
iggy azalea and lady gaga ?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:

How does this relate to the mad man being healthy? since a person is a compound of atoms within streams of electromagnetic field. there is a EMF inside a person and there are also the EMF outside of the person. when a person's emf is in tune with the outer emf, then that person can be said to be perfectly healthy. when a rubber is burn in an open space, the air will blow it away protecting that surrounding, when a person,s body is in tune with that same nature, his body system can also remove toxic waste completely as the air would blow away the rubber fumes.
Mad people don't think, not about money, about nagging wife, about children, about light or no light, they don't! this gives them a better blood pressure and pulse, and a very good heart.
Mad people eat only when nature asked them to (hungry), not when he feels like (so a madman sometimes may not eat for a week), the record a man can stay with air is 30 to 45 secs after which is death, the record without water on a standard atmospheric condition is 7 to 14 days, record without sleeping is 7 days, without food 60 to 66 days.
when you don't eat much, you body removes all the waste, germs can only act on toxic waste, when germs enters a body without waste, germs leave immidiately, (germs hate hunger with all their lives), hiv and ebola dey look wella o, na where toxic dey, na him dey go venture into.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
iggy azalea and lady gaga ?

Maybe you're not as old as I thought..

But this is not music thread...let's not derail...

Twas a nice show down with you...

I've learnt something tho...

Hoping to meet again... Goodnightsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

Maybe you're not as old as I thought..

But this is not music thread...let's not derail...

Twas a nice show down with you...

I've learnt something tho...

Hoping to meet again... Goodnightsmiley
wink wink wink see you around chief. was a nice duel. have a great weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Onchiz(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by MEILYN(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
passing out of wastes ? go and sleep joor. you are drunk
Leave that Homesteady fool alone jare. The guy is the last person you would want to waste your precious time on. What do you expect from a swine that always stay at home? The fvctard lacks sound reasoning. Person wey always dey house no go know watin dey happen outside.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2014
MEILYN:
Leave that Homesteady fool alone jare. The guy is the last person you would want to waste your precious time on. What do you expect from a swine that always stay at home? The fvctard lacks sound reasoning. Person wey always dey house no go know watin dey happen outside.
LMAO HE IS A HOMEBODY. hmmm maybe thats why he chose the name homesteady grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by MEILYN(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
LMAO HE IS A HOMEBODY. hmmm maybe thats why he chose the name homesteady grin grin
The name suits him... He is a very unintelligent thug that resorts to insult when he knows nothing about a certain topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by ogaofficer(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gatiano and sukkot i have learnt a lot from you guys. . . . . And thumbs up to herald and homesteady for those intelligent question. mr sukkot can we compare the electromagn. . . . Of the spiritually insane dude to the one on drugz? Do you think both of them are on the same level of plane according to your hypothesis which youve stated earlier?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by ogaofficer(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
wink wink wink see you around chief. was a nice duel. have a great weekend
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
ogaofficer:
Gatiano and sukkot i have learnt a lot from you guys. . . . . And thumbs up to herald and homesteady for those intelligent question. mr sukkot can we compare the electromagn. . . . Of the spiritually insane dude to the one on drugz? Do you think both of them are on the same level of plane according to your hypothesis which youve stated earlier?
hey how are ya chief. can we compare the electromagnetic field of the spiritually insane dude to the one on drugs ? yes we can in a way. the spiritually insane dude has passed his threshold and will not be coming back down to the normal electromagnetic frequency anytime soon, however the dude on drugs while having a high electromagnetic field may not have reached his threshold and can return back to normal frequency after the effects of the drug wears out. let me recommend a cure for almost all diseases. buy magnet bracelets and wear all the time as well as making hemp tincture and drinking it. those two will stimulate your electromagnetic field and kick start the body. like how a car gets a jump start
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
MEILYN:

Lmaoooooooooooo! chaii! see this dull ediiot I was schooling just last week on how to reason soundly is now insulting me! gringrin
My friend the discussion between sukkot and I is really higher than your stuppid brain level, you'll never understand even the simplest thing we have said in your life or in your next life!
back off! angry
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
MEILYN:
The name suits him... He is a very unintelligent thug that resorts to insult when he knows nothing about a certain topic.

Fire burn you there! Rubbish!

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Emdeejay: 12:59am On Dec 15, 2014
This is just my opinion based on the immunology classes I've taken. There are three types of immunity: innate, adaptive and passive. I believe the ones people that are mentally challenged and sleeps on the streets have is acquired. When they started out, their body wouldn't be as strong as those out there for longer period. This is because as they get sick, their immune system also becomes stronger. Therefore if the same infection is introduced the second time, memory cells recognizes the antigen and then could combat it easily without any symptom of them getting sick such as fever and inflammations. I don't know if I can simplify this but I think it's all about the immune system. There might be other ways to explain it but that's the one I know of.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2014
gatiano:
i am not offended. books, yes i read! google, wikipedia can just be edited by anybody. assumption is wrong and mathematically incorrect so when i assume, i always make it clear to people. so you are one of the many that does not believe a person can live as long as 1000 years? what about those in the bible?

Have a nice day. Let's stop our arguments.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
gatiano:
didn't you ever know that [s]the stomach does not work with the brain at the same time?[/s] do you also know that, when you are sleeping, your stomach goes to sleep too with junks in them till the next morning.

Have a nice day.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Onchiz:
ignorance!....u go 2ru skul,skul no go 2ru u
Thank you sir, have a nice day.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by ogaofficer(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
sukkot:
thankz boss.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by oyezsenior(m): 3:11am On May 04, 2017
Gatiano and succor i've learnt more than a lot from you guys. Let me go make my own research to be sure of all what u guys are saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension / Man To Hold Thanksgiving After Doctor Mistakenly Cut Off His Intestine. Photos / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.