Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30778 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

I have been reading with assertions with rapt attention.

God does not do evil correct that.

If a person plans to cause harm to another via poison or diabolical means, don't blame God for it, rather blame the person and sometimes the devil using his mind to plan harm against another being..
isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
femsmith:
Sowie broz.., ra u sayin dis 4rm xperience??
well i am someone who is on a slightly higher vibration. not through drugs though
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
laykhorn:
This reminds me of a mad woman.
I first saw that woman in Ilesha, Osun State and in less than 4 days I saw her in Iyin Ekiti, a journey of atleast 3hours with a car doing a 180 and through thick forest. I asked a friend of mine who live around there what he know about her and he told me that she walks from Osun to Ekiti every week.

And una never win gold medal for Olympics.

Bro, use your skills well..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
thankyouJesus:
bros, if na play stop am. Ha ha, I just dey watch you since, stop am ooh.
stop wetin ? make ya point or forever hold ya peace
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

The Bible contains the highest number of Parables and figures of speech than any book.

Man is a free moral agent with independent mind, spirit and body. So if I intend to insult you on this forum, you conclude that God used me to insult you and that you deserved it to punish your past stu.pid.ity on the forum.

Bro, stop making such assertions....

Even the law allows every man to answer for himself unless he is not mentally sound..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

Hello, sorry to say, but what you said is crap!
* Mad people are not mad? They have transcended to another higher level? Higher level kwa? They use more than 20% of their mind, while humans use 10% ? Does it even make sense? Is the human mind now physical that it can now be measured?
Before it was humans use 10% of their brains, now it is 10% of their minds? grin

Human beings are considered the most intelligent species, then according to your mind fallacy, mad people are the most intelligent species!
Because you haven't seen a mad man sick doesn't mean they don't get sick, mad people get very sick, they have various infections, that's why they die early!
This frequency is too deep for you bros. the mr ibu thread is this way --------------------------------------->

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

The Bible contains the highest number of Parables and figures of speech than any book.

Man is a free moral agent with independent mind, spirit and body. So if I intend to insult you on this forum, you conclude that God used me to insult you and that you deserved it to punish your past stu.pid.ity on the forum.

Even the law allows every man to answer for himself unless he is not mentally sound..
proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< ALL THE WICKED PEOPLE ARE HIS TOOLS TO INFLICT JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE. HE CREATED WICKED PEOPLE FOR A PURPOSE. THEY ARE HIS WEAPONS IN THE WAR TO BRING JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
No capitalists society that wants to make money will tell you to eat less (agreed). eating so much makes you fall ill frequently,(partly agreed) you buy drugs/medication, you go to see a doctor and pay for consultation. you will need to buy three meals a day food that is money plus all the snacks in between, do you know how many thousands is that for you alone in a year? multiply that buy 170 million people, most of the food is imported. that is how much exporters and junk outlets are making, so for them to tell you that three times a day meal makes you live a short life is quite impossible.
you would probably go to low(toilet) atleast once a day, if one is lucky, some only goes to toilet once in three days to a week, what is that old digested food doing in your guts? do you have any idea? you do not need books for that, you just have to think mathematically. (in mathematics term, there is a probability of this being 0)
do you have any idea what it takes or the amount of work it would take for the stomach digest food?no even if you eat a gum, you would have fooled your stomach to work for nothing. so when you eat your 3 times a day meal, and that not straight meal, eating all through the day, when will your stomach ever have rest?stop this assumption (I hope you can remember Mr. Ring/Tapeworm) once the stomach is worned out, that is the end, this is my first time of learning this, no comment for now. it cannot be replaced.

about the morning sunshine, do you expect the whiteman scientists whose skin does not absorb nutrients of the sunfalse knowledge rather than the ultravoilet ray to tell you blackman that you are the best because your skin blocks out the ultravoilet rays and absorbs all of the power and nutrients the sun has to offer you? in reality, if a blackman eats correctly, he needs no extra supplements, and you might as well live over 120 years without a walking stick same as the white (in probability). so the white teachers that the black teachers depend on will never tell you/us how good we have it.true
so mad people only obeys what their bodies bid them to do, nothing else, thus they have good immune system,another assumption and they can be made well with a good psychotherapists, not psychiatrics.no comment

fixed, thank me later.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< ALL THE WICKED PEOPLE ARE HIS TOOLS TO INFLICT JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE. HE CREATED WICKED PEOPLE FOR A PURPOSE. THEY ARE HIS WEAPONS IN THE WAR TO BRING JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE

I don't want to use Bible and argue with you.

Since we are talking about God.. In the beginning he created no evil, when he created man and women, the Bible said that all he created was good.

If you are truly a bible student, you should.know how evil entered the human race. The serpent deceived the woman who was made from man. Now who is the serpent ?

Continue from there. God does not do evil please..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << THE LORD ASKING YOU, SHALL THERE BE EVIL DONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND IT IS NOT I WHO DID IT ? ALL THOSE BOKO HARAM BOMB BLASTS ? NA GOD DO AM. NA PUNISHMENT FOR PEOPLE.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Since we are talking about God.. In the beginning he created no evil, when he created man and women, the Bible said that all he created was good.

If you are truly a bible student, you should.know how evil entered the human race. The serpent deceived the woman who was made from man. Now who is the serpent ?

Continue from there. God does not do evil please ..
AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << THE LORD ASKING YOU, SHALL THERE BE EVIL DONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND IT IS NOT I WHO DID IT ? ALL THOSE BOKO HARAM BOMB BLASTS ? NA GOD DO AM. NA PUNISHMENT FOR PEOPLE. YOU DONT KNOW THE LORD. YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED IN YOUR CHURCHES. YOU HAVENT BOTHERED TO READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF TO KNOW WHO THE LORD IS. THATS WHY MANY OF YOU DONT FEAR HIM. BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO IN YOUR CHURCH ABOUT WHO THE LORD IS
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Continue from there. God does not do evil please..
ISAIAH 8 VS 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. <<< YOU ARE IN DARKNESS BROTHER. FOR MAKING THAT BOLDED STATEMENT. SEE, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BIBLE, YOU DONT WANT TO PROVE YOUR POINTS WITH THE BIBLE, BUT YOU ARE SPEAKING AS IF YOU KNOW THE BIBLE. BIBLE SAYS IF THEY DONT SPEAK USING THESE WORDS IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE IN DARKNESS. SO PLEASE DONT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THE BIBLE AGAIN BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU. LETS MOVE ON FROM THE BIBLE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW THE LORD OR THE BIBLE. THE LORD IS TERRIBLE. VERY TERRIBLE

PSALMS 47 VS 2 For the LORD most high is terrible
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << THE LORD ASKING YOU, SHALL THERE BE EVIL DONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND IT IS NOT I WHO DID IT ? ALL THOSE BOKO HARAM BOMB BLASTS ? NA GOD DO AM. NA PUNISHMENT FOR PEOPLE. YOU DONT KNOW THE LORD. YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED IN YOUR CHURCHES. YOU HAVENT BOTHERED TO READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF TO KNOW WHO THE LORD IS. THATS WHY MANY OF YOU DONT FEAR HIM. BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO IN YOUR CHURCH ABOUT WHO THE LORD IS

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil..

If you do evil, don't blame God..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
yes, same as the whiteman that if we eat correctly we live well and long, 120 was just a ok, what i mean is 400 to 1000 years of age, but none would believe. seriously, the whiteman's skin gets nothing from the sun except for pain. and if you eat three meals stretch, you would only excrete one meal at atime, but with laxative, one can dispose all, but for how long can you take laxative? tapeworm? quit eating that porkmeat, it causes brain tumor (but what? the white scientists won't tell this even to their own people, money must be made), into a little religion, do you now understand why GOD said we must fast? some may think for spiritual purposes, and that is true, but where does that spirituality lives in our body? in our mind? and where does the mind works? from the brain. does the stomach work together with the stomach while the stomach continues to work digesting food?
thankyouJesus:
fixed, thank me later.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
stop wetin ? make ya point or forever hold ya peace
1. Stop misguiding me (us). Show me (us) a link to any electro-theology please.
2. There is nothing like tapping into 10percent of the brain (it was an old view just as ether for the propagation of light).
Thank you in anticipation of your response.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << THE LORD ASKING YOU, SHALL THERE BE EVIL DONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND IT IS NOT I WHO DID IT ? ALL THOSE BOKO HARAM BOMB BLASTS ? NA GOD DO AM. NA PUNISHMENT FOR PEOPLE.

The fact that I don't want to argue with you and derail this thread does.not.mean I can't search the bible..

If you truly worship God, you won't be blaming him for the evil emanating from your heart.

Genesis 50:20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me, but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive..

I do not intend to continue arguing with you because I still have 65 books of the bible to quote from after Genesis..

You must be a type who doesn't take any responsibility for happenings around you and blame God for poverty, death and sickness when he has told you to occupy till he comes..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil..

If you do evil, don't blame God..
see you dont understand the bible and how his works. man has freeewill to do good or evil. thats your choice. however if you choose evil, then he has special evil people he has created who will kick your a-s-s for choosing evil. you choose evil ? and he uses his evil men to pay you back for doing evil. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT.

PROVERBS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. <<< HE WOULD SEND EVIL PEOPLE TO KICK YO A-S-S. MAYBE SOMEONE COMES AND ROBS YOUR HOUSE AND KILLS YOU IN THE PROCESS ? THATS THE LORD WHO SENT THAT PERSON TO YOUR HOUSE TO KILL YOU
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
thankyouJesus:

1. Stop misguiding me (us). Show me (us) a link to any electro-theology please.
2. There is nothing like tapping into 10percent of the brain (it was an old view just as ether for the propagation of light).
Thank you in anticipation of your response.
Electro-theology / astrology is the study of the sun and how it kicks out coronal mass ejections to power the earth and the earths magnetic field attracting the energy emmitted from the sun and the moon directing or storing this energy and the human spirit using this electromagnetic energy to sustain the human body. then we have supermoons, bloodmoons, solar eclipses, etc ect
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by PrincessB1(f): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

You cannot sue them in court just like our state governors...

Check immunity clause.. undecided
Yea, psychiatric immunity.... They are immuned against d rule of law evn wen they cause havoc
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by PrincessB1(f): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=18pt]BECAUSE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE ALSO MAD.

NO DISEASE WILL WANT TO BE IN A MAD ENVIRONMENT
[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

The fact that I don't want to argue with you and derail this thread does.not.mean I can't search the bible..

If you truly worship God, you won't be blaming him for the evil emanating from your heart.

Genesis 50:20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me, but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive..

I do not intend to continue arguing with you because I still have 65 books of the bible to quote from after Genesis..

You must be a type who doesn't take any responsibility for happenings around you and blame God for poverty, death and sickness when he has told you to occupy till he comes..
and i repeat you do not understand the bible. God is responsible for all those things you mentioned. nothing in life is coincidence

deuteronomy 28 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
<<< sickness disease ebola aids etc. na BABA GOD DEY USE AM PUNISH PEOPLE. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by kstrong(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Think about this bible passage, "Has man thinketh so he his"....in the olden days people drink stream water noting happen to them cos they never think its not pure,unlike now adays that we fear to eat everything, so is mad people they eat rubbish but they don't have brain to think its not pure that's why noting happen to them,they see all things as been pure,anything one eat and doubt its not pure will definetly make him sick.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
yes, same as the whiteman that if we eat correctly we live well and long, 120 was just a ok, what i mean is 400 to 1000 years of ageI can't control my laughter, stop it please., but none would believe. seriously, the whiteman's skin gets nothing from the sun except for painstop assuming, google is your friend. and if you eat three meals stretch, you would only excrete one meal at atime,not again, stop these assumptions but with laxative, one can dispose all,highly agreed but not totally but for how long can you take laxative? tapeworm? quit eating that porkmeat, it causes brain tumorI need to consult google, no comment (but what? the white scientists won't tell this even to their own people, money must be made), into a little religion, do you now understand why GOD said we must fast? some may think for spiritual purposes, and that is true, but where does that spirituality lives in our body? in our mind? and where does the mind works? from the brain. does the stomach work together with the stomach while the stomach continues to work digesting food?I mean no offense, your username needs to be change to assumption.
Advice:Always consult google, wikipedia, books, e.t.c before putting your knowledge into test.
If in any way my write up as offended you, I am deeply sorry.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by corisande: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. Maybe she gets food from the locals? As in she doesnt eat from the trash bin.
There are many like that who have mental problems but get food from the people around. Some even work for a meal .Those ones survive and when sick get help from people too. But the mad ones that eat and drink from the gutter, they hardly survive for long.

yes I think she gets food from the locals
na for her vicinity she dey mad
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
and i repeat you do not understand the bible. God is responsible for all those things you mentioned. nothing in life is coincidence

deuteronomy 28 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
<<< sickness disease ebola aids etc. na BABA GOD DEY USE AM PUNISH PEOPLE. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE

The wickedness of the heart of man is the reason for all the evil happenings around the world.

In the beginning God gave man the opportunity to chose between evil and good.

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every good tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Subsequently, he told man, do not touch the tree of knowledge of good and evil, the day you touch it, you will die.

Did you notice that man did not eat of the tree of Life instead after eating of the trees pleasant for food he chose to eat the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This must have happened very fast because immediately Adam was not around, Eve ate that tree of Evil. Had man eaten that tree of Life first, no evil will be in this world currently..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

The wickedness of the heart of man is the reason for all the evil happenings around the world.

In the beginning God gave man the opportunity to chose between evil and good.

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every good tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Subsequently, he told man, do not touch the tree of knowledge of good and evil, the day you touch it, you will die.

Did you notice that man did not eat of the tree of Life instead after eating of the trees pleasant for food he chose to eat the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This.mist have happened very fast because immediately Adam was not around, Eve ate that tree of Evil. Had man eaten that tree of Life first, no evil will be in this world currently..
listen, its obvious you are not going to get it because you are spiritually blind but keep doing what it is nigerians do, 419, sleeping with married women etc etc , then one day when ya car summersault or when thief come kill you or you catch aids or cancer--- na that time you go know say the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. thats how the LORD has set up this world. you commit sins ? you get punished. very simple concept. and he has many evil people ( angels ) at his beck and call waiting for the next person they have to go put the punishment on. make we end matter. me i done talk my own. HEAR OR FORBEAR
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
Electro-theology / astrology is the study of the sun and how it kicks out coronal mass ejections to power the earth and the earths magnetic field attracting the energy emmitted from the sun and the moon directing or storing this energy and the human spirit using this electromagnetic energy to sustain the human body. then we have supermoons, bloodmoons, solar eclipses, etc ect
Now I know better, after my research.
Electro-theology = myths, beliefs, magic e.t.c (I am not disapproving that they are real).
In conclusion electro-theology is based on assumption.
Source: wikipedia.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
i am not offended. books, yes i read! google, wikipedia can just be edited by anybody. assumption is wrong and mathematically incorrect so when i assume, i always make it clear to people. so you are one of the many that does not believe a person can live as long as 1000 years? what about those in the bible?

thankyouJesus:
Advice:Always consult google, wikipedia, books, e.t.c before putting your knowledge into test.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
didn't you ever know that the stomach does not work with the brain at the same time? do you also know that, when you are sleeping, your stomach goes to sleep too with junks in them till the next morning.

thankyouJesus:
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
listen, its obvious you are not going to get it because you are spiritually blind but keep doing what it is nigerians do, 419, sleeping with married women etc etc , then one day when ya car summersault or when thief come kill you or you catch aids or cancer--- na that time you go know say the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. thats how the LORD has set up this world. you commit sins ? you get punished. very simple concept. and he has many evil people ( angels ) at his beck and call waiting for the next person they have to go put the punishment on. make we end matter. me i done talk my own. HEAR OR FORBEAR

The way you pass judgement sef.

You first said I don't know the Bible, now you are retreating, next I am blind, after that I am sleeping with peoples wives.

All these because I did not agree with your position that God is evil. Who will listen to your message of condemnation ?

May God who you insulted judge you..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Thebrightest(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]its spiritual. those mad people are not actually mad. they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind than the average person. the average person only uses 10 percent of their mind capacity. crazy people have tapped into like 20 percent or so. so they are not really mad. they have just transcended the day to day things that you and i care about. they are on a higher plane. and when your body is using more mental and spiritual capacity than the average person, that means your vibration is increased. your vibration is your electromagnetic field. we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently[/b]
Wrong use of terms. Bros go and find out the meaning of electromagnetism.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Thebrightest(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Madness is synonymous to uncleanness..

Compared to normal people, I have noticed that mad people have stronger immunity

It's either they are picking up one rubbish here or there, question is; how come they don't fall sick

Because I believe if normal individuals were to be exposed to such kinds of germs on a daily basis, it will take the grace of God for one to survive it !

Back to topic, ideas & opinions are welcome...
What bothers me most is why young mad ladies dont roam naked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My HIV Test Result - Farside / 10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.