Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) (1325 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by emeka44: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2014
You won't know that Imo State has many remote areas very undeveloped with bad roads and flood etc even in the capital town Owerri.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/photosthat-part-of-imo-state-you-wont.html

Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by cooljude(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2014
I am not an Imolite but i schooled there. The second picture is obviously not a road and no state in Nigeria has a perfect infrastructure. I like Imo because it is a cool place to stay with beautiful people and spots. But our infrastructure in this country irrespective of the state is very poor.

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by emeka44: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2014
cooljude:
I am not an Imolite but i schooled there. The second picture is obviously not a road and no state in Nigeria has a perfect infrastructure. I like Imo because it is a cool place to stay with beautiful people and spots. But our infrastructure in this country irrespective of the state is very poor.
.I quite agree with u.Despite the ugly side,I think Gov. Rochas Okorocha has done perfectly well
Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by RareDiamond: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2014
emeka44:
You won't know that Imo State has many remote areas very undeveloped with bad roads and flood etc even in the capital town Owerri.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/photosthat-part-of-imo-state-you-wont.html

In a bid to show the world that you are a blatant and m0ronic lair, you added the picture of a water fall and a tree cut down in a forest in your 2nd and 4th pictures as roads in Imo State. THE TRUTH IS, NO PART OF IMO STATE LOOKS LIKE THIS.

2 Likes

Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by cooljude(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2014
emeka44:
.I quite agree with u.Despite the ugly side,I think Gov. Rochas Okorocha has done perfectly well
I am not pro Rochas. Well he has done some projects like opening new roads in Owerri town even though the quality of the road is poor. But Imo as a place is nice and i would stress it that they have a lot of beautiful people (girls) there. Peace

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by emeka44: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=RareDiamond post=28838672]

In a bid to show the world that you are a blatant and m0ronic lair, you added the picture of a water fall and a tree cut down in a forest in your 2nd and 4th pictures as roads in Imo State. THE TRUTH IS, NO PART OF IMO STATE LOOKS LIKE THIS.[/quote.Pls you don't say what you don't know.Have u been to Ifakala,Amike etc?So dnt discredit what u dnt knw]
Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by RareDiamond: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=emeka44 post=28842717][/quote]

Are you telling the whole world that the water fall in the second picture is a road ? Are you saying those big trees cut down inside a forest in the fourth picture is a road ? My goodness !!! You are more dumb than i thought. THE TRUTH IS, THOSE PICTURES YOU POSTED ABOVE ARE CLEARLY NOT OF IMO STATE.

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by amakaeugene: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
oops u made the mistake of posting a fountain pics, so u ended up ruining ur lies with ur hands. Maybe that is Gods way of exposing saTANist. Even if its imo, this is nigeria rochas is doing well, if ohakim had done his part instead of beating up priest things would have been better.
Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by teemy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
the op has the right to show any thing he/she feels is a blur to the good image of the state and should not be condemned for doing so. majek fashek sang a song in new york several years back showing the homeless and added he was not out to destroy.
Re: The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos) by engrtee(f): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
these pictures are beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

List Of Laudable Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan As Bayelsa State Governor / Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. / Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.