Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. (1329 Views)

Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
now tell me, what is the difference between OSIBANJO and OBASANJO
Both name has the letter O-S-B-A-N-J-O....lol, more still, it is made up of 8 letters of the alphabet.
another striking similarity is the fact that Both names begin and end with the letter O....... undecided......abeg I no vote, na dem dem.

2 Likes

Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin grin mod abeg make una no hide this one oo, una dun hide 2 of My topics already.
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by enoqueen: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
good one

1 Like

Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin.....Tnk u My dear
enoqueen:
good one
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by DickDastardly(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Bad one
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin anoda similarity also is dat, de are Both grounded.....Ha! Osibanjo may write his own ( My watch ) afta his tenure, if he bcums vice.
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2014
DickDastardly:
Bad one
Haba!!! u ain't against ingenuity are u?
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2014
pls where can i register for voters card in ekiti,bcus my vote must count for GMB.no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Caseless: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
Both name has the letter O-S-B-A-N-J-O....lol, more still, it is made up of 8 letters of the alphabet.
another striking similarity is the fact that Both names begin and end with the letter O....... undecided......abeg I no vote, na dem dem.
the difference is; one is a former president and, one(with the reversed spelling) is about to become the next vice president...by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Diffdeef(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Wtf
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Caseless: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
pls where can i register for voters card in ekiti,bcus my vote must count for GMB.no matter what
nice one

1 Like

Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Safari29: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
werey re oh
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Alphaoscar: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:

go to any INEC office in your locality for enquiry.
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
make pson wen de register hear u...weda he no go declare u ineligible to register.
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by fx45(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
So U're not a registered voter and U've been screaming Sai Buhari Ur principal is still ages away from winning any election in Nigeria if Ur likes are the kind of supporters he has. Sai Buhari indeed! U guys will still read from the Book of Lamentations again come february 2015

2 Likes

Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
fx45:

So U're not a registered voter and U've been screaming Sai Buhari Ur principal is still ages away from winning any election in Nigeria if Ur likes are the kind of supporters he has. Sai Buhari indeed! U guys will still read from the Book of Lamentations again come february 2015
haters go nd die.all the south westerner
shouthin sai buhari till 2019..southe
easterner you can come and suck my
poo
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by major466(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
So because of the letter O you think Buhari will win? shocked
This is one of the biggest jokes of the century. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Baraac(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by Adminisher: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
You guys are disgracing Nairaland. The word on the street is that Nairalanders are a bunch of young, unemployed, self servicing nerds. Some education is necessary here.

Osinbajo - God (or family deity for a pagan) has come from a long journey and arrived in the family.
Obasanjo - A king for the Times.

The Yoruba language is powerful it touches depths that other languages can't fathom. A word to word translation will only confuse the uninitiated.
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
major466:

So because of the letter O you think Buhari will win? shocked
This is one of the biggest jokes of the century. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mtcheew, show me Where I made that assertion.....btw, Comedians de live large nowadays.
Re: Many People Would'av Voted Buhari, But For His Running Mate Osibanjo. by lanxlot(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:
You guys are disgracing Nairaland. The word on the street is that Nairalanders are a bunch of young, unemployed, self servicing nerds. Some education is necessary here.

Osinbajo - God (or family deity for a pagan) has come from a long journey and arrived in the family.
Obasanjo - A king for the Times.

The Yoruba language is powerful it touches depths that other languages can't fathom. A word to word translation will only confuse the uninitiated.
u also listen to words On d street, are u related to linda ikeji in anyway u gossiper. u talked about bunch of nairalanders being unemployed, u wen de employed Wetin u de do here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Soldiers Kill Suspected Bomber In BAGOJA (graphic Photo) / Top 10 Ways President Jonathan Has Boosted Nigeria’s Economy / APC Warns Deeper Life To Stop Misleading Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.