Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. (12756 Views)

Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? / The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2014
greenhulk:

@ the bolded.. let me ask u one quick question

Can u compare the luxury of a Mercedes Benz A160 with that of Toyota Avalon any model? I know what's on ur mind right now, u will be like that is not a fair comparison. Same way comparing a Mercedes Benz E class with a Toyota Camry is not a fair comparison, compare it with Lexus ES then it will be fair.

Merc E sedan still trumps the ES in every ramification with exception of fuel MRSP, economy and reliability.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by nurey(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
greenhulk:

Can u compare the luxury of a Mercedes Benz A160 with that of Toyota Avalon any model? I know what's on ur mind right now, u will be like that is not a fair comparison. Same way comparing a Mercedes Benz E class with a Toyota Camry is not a fair comparison, compare it with Lexus ES then it will be fair.

So you expect me to compare an S class or maybach to the camry abi. For your info, the C-class should be compared to the likes of the civic and corolla while the E-class competes with camry I don't want to believe the S-class is suppose to compete with Avalon it won't be really fair since the maybach has been scraped. The Germans have been offering state of the Art luxury and refinement reason for it been hard to compare it with jap Rivals, the only jap Brand I still respect till date is the INFINITI, infiniti packing mind blowing gadgets since 1000BC. Abeg make we no derail this thread I am enjoying Mr Ikennas review
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
nurey:

So you expect me to compare an S class or maybach to the camry abi. For your info, the C-class should be compared to the likes of the civic and corolla while the E-class competes with camry I don't want to believe the S-class is suppose to compete with Avalon it won't be really fair since the maybach has been scraped. The Germans have been offering state of the Art luxury and refinement reason for it been hard to compare it with jap Rivals, the only jap Brand I still respect till date is the INFINITI, infiniti packing mind blowing gadgets since 1000BC. Abeg make we no derail this thread I am enjoying Mr Ikennas review

Again u are wrong comparing a c class with a civic or corolla. U are seriously comparing a $40,000 plus car (c class) with a $20,000 corolla? Guy u sef try think am na. Even comparing a Camry with a c class is not very fair because the c class is a luxury car (though compact) while the Camry is not. If I am paying over $50, 000 for an E class then I expect some high degree of luxury, so I don't see why u are surprised that an E class got more gadgets than a $21,000 Toyota Camry. If I buy an iPhone, I expect it to be more premium than a techno phantom. Now the c class will buy 2 corollas, how is that fair comparison?

Now comparing an s class to an avalon? Guy I give up, u really need to know more about cars. I'm not comparing japs with Germans, as a matter of fact u can only compare two products when their price range is close. There is a price to pay for that luxury, it is very absurd comparing a car that is twice the price of the other.

And believe it or not, the Lexus brand still thrumps over the Infiniti.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
lomomike:

Merc E sedan still trumps the ES in every ramification with exception of fuel MRSP, economy and reliability.

Glad u mentioned mrsp, economy and reliability which is where Toyota is focused on and that is where they are winning and that is why they are the biggest auto maker in the world. They don't give a sh*t about other areas. Mercedes are all about luxury. Toyota has a car for everyone from the $17,000 yaris to the $400,000 Lexus LFA. if u are not rich enough then get an alternative which is where Lexus comes in. I mean why are u driving a Lexus Rx 330 when u know a Mercedes Benz ML 320 or ML 350 is better? The answer?

MSRP
fuel economy
Reliability.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by nurey(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
greenhulk:

Again u are wrong comparing a c class with a civic or corolla. U are seriously comparing a $40,000 plus car (c class) with a $20,000 corolla? Guy u sef try think am na. Even comparing a Camry with a c class is not very fair because the c class is a luxury car (though compact) while the Camry is not. If I am paying over $50, 000 for an E class then I expect some high degree of luxury, so I don't see why u are surprised that an E class got more gadgets than a $21,000 Toyota Camry. If I buy an iPhone, I expect it to be more premium than a techno phantom. Now the c class will buy 2 corollas, how is that fair comparison?

Now comparing an s class to an avalon? Guy I give up, u really need to know more about cars. I'm not comparing japs with Germans, as a matter of fact u can only compare two products when their price range is close. There is a price to pay for that luxury, it is very absurd comparing a car that is twice the price of the other.

i didn't even compare the E-class 2015 to the camry or Avalon 2015, i simply said the luxury in the 2003-2006 E-class surpass that in the 2014 camry, and i dont intend to compare even an s-class now to even the most luxurious Es since maybach has been stopped, the S-class taken over has been given the All New state of the art maybach gadgets.

the lexus series are lovely and beautiful but i will pick an infiniti of same price range and same year to any lexus in its class this is my own view, someone may even prefer an IVM to any lexus, one man food na another man poison.

Mr Ikenna mass never finish
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
greenhulk:

Glad u mentioned mrsp, economy and reliability which is where Toyota is focused on and that is where they are winning and that is why they are the biggest auto maker in the world. They don't give a sh*t about other areas. Mercedes are all about luxury. Toyota has a car for everyone from the $17,000 yaris to the $400,000 Lexus LFA. if u are not rich enough then get an alternative which is where Lexus comes in. I mean why are u driving a Lexus Rx 330 when u know a Mercedes Benz ML 320 or ML 350 is better? The answer?

MSRP
fuel economy
Reliability.

MRSP in Lexus ES350 is almost at par with an E350 Sedan,

Fuel economy is slightly better because its a FWD, Lower gear ratios, its lighter and its tuned for mid-speed comfort cruising. Whereas, the E sedan E350 is a tad lower in MPG because its either a RWD or an AWD, its got heavier mass, higher gear ratios, and designed for high speed long distance comforT cruising.

Reliability in ES350 is marred with tons of recalls. Airbags, Unintended acceleration, stuck pedal, stuck carpets etc.

Do I go on?

Well, let's stick to the topic...
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
lomomike:

Fuel economy is slightly better because its a FWD, Lower gear ratios, its lighter and its tuned for mid-speed comfort cruising. Whereas, the E sedan E350 is a tad lower in MPG because its either a RWD or an AWD, its got heavier mass, higher gear ratios, and designed for high speed long distance comforT cruising.

Reliability in ES350 is marred with tons of recalls. Airbags, Unintended acceleration, stuck pedal, stuck carpets etc.

Do I go on?

Wrong, the Lexus ES350 starts at $36,000 while the Mercedes Benz E350 starts at $55,000. That is about 52% more expensive that the Lexus. No doubt the Benz is an all round better car, as a matter of fact the Lexus ES has been one of the worst cars made by Lexus. But don't get it twisted, the current generation ES350 has been a very huge improvement from the past generation and at a competitive price, it is a win win (though I agree the Benz is still better but not by much miles as the past models). It still gives the Benz E350 a run for its money. Please, try check out the current generation ES350 and tell me if it is not a beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XnHycEzIqw

Lastly, u still haven't answered my question. Why do u drive a Lexus RX330 when u know a Mercedes Benz ML320 is better
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
greenhulk:

Wrong, the Lexus ES350 starts at $36,000 while the Mercedes Benz E350 starts at $55,000. That is about 52% more expensive that the Lexus. No doubt the Benz is an all round better car, as a matter of fact the Lexus ES has been one of the worst cars made by Lexus. But don't get it twisted, the current generation ES350 has been a very huge improvement from the past generation and at a competitive price, it is a win win (though I agree the Benz is still better but not by much miles as the past models). Please, try check out the current generation ES350 and tell me if it is not a beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqtKF-YBTQs

Lastly, u still haven't answered my question. Why do u drive a Lexus RX330 when u know a Mercedes Benz ML320 is better

I got an RX because I wanted a crossover having sold off a proper SUV infiniti which I still miss and I always go to my picture archives to look at him (I call that infiniti my buddy). I disliked the shape of the ML 1st gen and the 2nd gen ML was pricey then. However, get a current gen ML and a current gen RX, ask me to choose, I'd not even think twice before getting the ML.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
lomomike:

I got an RX because I wanted a crossover having sold off a proper SUV infiniti which I still miss and I always go to my picture archives to look at him (I call that infiniti my buddy). I disliked the shape of the ML 1st gen and the 2nd gen ML was pricey then. However, get a current gen ML and a current gen RX, ask me to choose, I'd not even think twice before getting the ML.

We are still saying the same thing. If I was some rich dude and want a brand new CUV I will always choose the ML over the RX since I am buying both cars brand new. But at a young hustler with lots of responsibilities who can't afford brand new of either cars, if I am to buy a used one I would choose the RX because that car has a very high reliability rating, cheaper to maintain and has some considerable amount of luxury.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Ikenna351(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Phase II 607 (Z9) 2005-2010.

For the petrol models, we have only EW12 & ES (V6) engines only. The EW12 this time came with 6-speed manual, while V6 had only auto tranny, but with 6-speed this time (Aisin AM6).

Few gadgets were added to the Z9. Like feature that allows you to connect your phone calls from your phone to headunit/radio via Bluetooth, etc.

How to identify Z8 from Z9. For a start, the pic Op attached is Z8. The Z8 has square shaped front fog lights glove, while Z9 has round shaped fog lights. The lion logo on Z9 front grille is bigger than that of Z8. Then on inside, the CD/MP3 headunit player became standard on Z9 dashboard, while Z8 headunit didn't have CD slot as standard. It had only 6 loader CD player, mounted in the boot. Then similar, but not identical suspension in Z9 and Z8. Chrome detailing on Z9 exterior/body.HID headlights in Z9. Z9s have CAN-bus electrical system, different from VAN-bus in Z8. Will explain both in next post. Other than these few changes, they are basically the same.

Coming next is VAN-bus vs CAN-bus in 607.

Ikenna
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by redcliff: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ikenna351:
Quite a number of Nigerians would tell you to run away from Peugeot 607. Because that's all they know about 607 from a distance, " Run away from 607. Its very problematic and expensive to maintain". When you ask them, they would tell you they have seen many abandoned 607 at workshops, mechanics frown at the mention of 607, knew a previous owner the Lion showed pepper, et cetera, et cetera. All these about this Lion are "facts" gathered from a distance. At the beginning, I was here too.

But when I began study on Peugeot's electrical & mechanical systems, with regard to diagnosis and repairs, I realised how wrong I was about the Lion, 607.

Peugeot 607, with the current knowledge I have on that Lions systems, is one of the most Luxurious, reliable and durable Lion Peugeot ever produced. How?

To be continued....

Ikenna

Durable, yes! but luxurious, i strongly doubt that. I was looking for a car to buy to ship to nigeria last month/begining of this month and i almost went for the 607, but the bad thing was that i would not be available most of the time and the car being in the hands of my folks, i am not so sure they can go the extent i can to maintain a car so i totally ignored it. Although i like the exterior which is classy and still modern after 14years, I find the interior very boring. I changed my mind and went for a 2002 Audi a4 for the single fact that I do not like to follow the bandwagon and its nice looking in my eyes.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Ikenna351(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sorry guys. Was busy attending to some matters in WhatsApp Lions community.

Ok. Back to next to discuss.

VAN-bus: An electrical system which simply means plenty wires. That is, each wire does a particular work. Its also a Multiplexed system, but partial one. You will find this VAN-bus system on early D9 (1999-2002), early 206, 607 (Z8), etc.

CAN-bus system. In other words, means full multiplexing. Also means less wires in the vehicle. That is, a wire does more than one function or controls so many things, hence, less wire to do all the work. You will find this system in late D9 (late 2002, 2003-2010), 407, Z9, 307, 207, late 206, etc.

Next.... Why 607?

Ikenna
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by abatically(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol, all these long epistle because of peugeot 607. Peugeot 607 really? A car that struggled to sell 62,000 units between 2004 to 2010. A car that only sold 1,000 units in 2010. But then with that long epistle people will believe 607 is the best car ever made.

This is a car that was supposed to be an executive car and was sold as a premium car but couldn't match the Germans in performance and luxury, couldn't match the Japanese in reliability. Again Peugeot found themselves in no man's land. On inception it sold well but then consumers started complaining about its erratic electrical problems and sales reduced in subsequent years . only 1,000 units sold in 2010? U got to be kidding me. YES IT IS NO NEWS THAT THIS CAR HAS PLETHORA OF ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS. This has nothing to do with Nigerian mechanics, go to any review site the problem is there and this car struggles to get 3 stars out of 5. No wonder Peugeot stopped its production.

Now tell me how u can find this car on Nigerian roads when they didn't even sell up to 70,000 units worldwide? I know I will get lots of hate because of this post and my comment will probably be hidden, but who cares?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Ikenna351(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why 607?

I don't even know where to start. Let me put it this way. Several times, I have received mails and calls from people, thanking me for opening their eyes to good things in life. About how, after reading my posts on Lions, have switched or acquired Lions and after few weeks or months of ownership found all said about Lions were true. Sometimes, I would receive SMS with some Glo recharge pins followed by words "Thank you!" The truth is, someone, somewhere will find the 607 discussion here interesting, even if the Op decides not to go for the Lion.

Always remember this, "like attracts like". What you drive tells a lot about you to a client or customer. You don't seek for a contract driving into some places in Abuja with some brand of cars. The law of gravity says if you jump off a 10 storey building, whether you are a good or bad person, you are going to hit the ground. Likewise, Law of attraction has not changed because we are Nigerians.

Lions and Lionesses in Nigeria have gone beyond what you guys still think or see on Nairaland. The Whatsapp Lions community has grown to over 100 members. A very big network among Lions and Lionesses is going in the country in that community. Members knowing each other by their true names, meeting old lost friends and classmate in the Den, etc. Last month, those of us in Abuja met, had drinks together and enjoyed ourselves. We are meeting next Sunday to end the year together. We help each other out. We enjoy our togetherness simply because our Lions brought us together. That's what naturally happens in Lions Den; That's what happens when you own Cars With Attitude!

Lions are not for those who are after "Let my people go!". Its not for those who have chosen to remain in a box, continually thinking, " What is, What about, I heard, They said, I think, etc". Anyone can choose to live how he likes or prefer to live for peoples approval. Most times, people doom themselves by always looking for the cheapest, the most reasonable, the most economical. Its all in the mind. The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer is simply because of how both think and act. Stay in that comfort or reasonable zone and you will remain there till you stop to exist, and the world wouldn't remember your name when you go. But step out of there, risk and aim big. Then, not only wikipedia create a page for your name, you live abundantly while on it. It all starts from little things like what we are talking in this thread, "Don't go for the big one, go fo the small or reasonable one. Or better still, start small, because that's what "THEY" said its better". If I must ask, WHO ARE THEY?

Cars With Attitude! Life is Good, if you let it come to you. For anyone the 607 makes sense to, welcome to the Lion's Den.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Ikenna351(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
redcliff:

Durable, yes! but luxurious, i strongly doubt that. I was looking for a car to buy to ship to nigeria last month/begining of this month and i almost went for the 607, but the bad thing was that i would not be available most of the time and the car being in the hands of my folks, i am not so sure they can go the extent i can to maintain a car so i totally ignored it. Although i like the exterior which is classy and still modern after 14years, I find the interior very boring. I changed my mind and went for a 2002 Audi a4 for the single fact that I do not like to follow the bandwagon and its nice looking in my eyes.

Attached picture is Z8 interior, not even Z9. So this interior designed in 1999 looks boring to you? It doesn't look boring to me. In fact, I love it!

Ikenna

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Ikenna351(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2014
In case you are interested to join the WhatsApp Lion's Community, send WhatsApp message to this number: 08052811236. I will save and add you to the community.

Please, note that only Peugeots and Citroëns are discussed in the house/community, and its strictly implemented.

In the house, we share information such as Lions pdf owners manual, to download and save on our phones,etc. So, if you need owners manual of Peugeot 406, 407, 508, including the 607 we are discussing here, in pdf, you will get it from the community.

Good morning.

Ikenna
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Phase 1 2.2L will be O.k just hope to get it after i must have concluded my biz stuff. I think i'll need it's fuel economy, as it will be a regular ride.

Thanks a lot Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by redcliff: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Ikenna351:

Attached picture is Z8 interior, not even Z9. So this interior designed in 1999 looks boring to you? It doesn't look boring to me. In fact, I love it!

Ikenna

Well for a car with this kind of class, i expected so much more from the interior especially the dashboard...
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Ikenna351(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Bossforeva:
Phase 1 2.2L will be O.k just hope to get it after i must have concluded my biz stuff. I think i'll need it's fuel economy, as it will be a regular ride.

Thanks a lot Ikenna.

Ok.

I would suggest you get a Diagbox (PP2000) as you are buying the 607. Because what kills these Lions is electrical abuse. But with PP2000, it will point at what is wrong, anytime something goes wrong, rather than open your bonnet for mehanics and electricians to introduce nightmares in your life. Problem with Nigerians is when they switch from Japs to Lions, they still use Lions with Japs owners mentality, forgetting that Peugeot is a European car. You dont mess with Euro cars electrics. With the PP2000, it will tell show the culprit making a lion to malfunction. All you need to know is log in with the VIN in Peugeot database and it will show you exactly the location of the culprit in the car and what it looks like. Even if you are scared to touch spanners, you can take it to a mechanic and ask him "Remove this and Put this".

The Diagbox cost 25k. Anytime you are ready for it, you can contact me.

Ikenna
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by icemann(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Look i just opened my Babalawo services. Please if you need predictions send me a mail.
icemann:
You guys just went for Peugeot to Toyota.
I predict this would turn into Japanese cars vs German cars soon. Till then let me eat my popcorn and watch.
greenhulk:

MSRP
fuel economy
Reliability.
lomomike:

lomomike:

Do I go on?
nurey:

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Lagusta(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
icemann:
Look i just opened my Babalawo services. Please if you need predictions send me a mail.

The fact that u called Peugeot a German car has made u a fake babalawo..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by icemann(m): 1:55am On Dec 16, 2014
I am soooo tempted to INSULT you but i want to believe you made and oversight. If you actually read all the people i quoted, they were debating Lexus VS MB, and the Luxury specs on a Japanese car. You need to pay attention to details.

Lagusta:

The fact that u called Peugeot a German car has made u a fake babalawo..... undecided
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by youngice(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2014
peterjero:

Inasmuch I already know this thread is headed for derail, I want to add this Toyota is the largest car maker in the world owing to what? Answer the question without bias
volks wagen
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by FlyboyZee: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2014
peterjero:

Inasmuch I already know this thread is headed for derail, I want to add this Toyota is the largest car maker in the world owing to what? Answer the question without bias
That is about to change in a few years time. The Chinese are not sleeping you know?
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by FlyboyZee: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2014
greenhulk:

But the Camry and E-Class are in the same class na.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by FlyboyZee: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2014
greenhulk:

Guy, you are dead wrong on arrival. Cars are not compared by price. Please, try and watch Top Gear or Fifth Gear. Pick up a Whatcar mag, then come right back, apologize and then correct your impressions. Cars are usually classified by their target market segment and not price. İf Toyota decides to tone down or strip down their cars doing away with luxury in order to cut price and drive sales, while others keep improving on the luxury of their cars to stand out in their class. Please, whose business is it.

As far as motoring goes...
The C-Class which is a rebadged Benz 190E is in the same class as the BMW 3 series, Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla.

The E-Class is in the same class as the BMW 5 series, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Lexus ES, etc.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2014
FlyboyZee:

Guy, you are dead wrong on arrival. Cars are not compared by price. Please, try and watch Top Gear or Fifth Gear. Pick up a Whatcar mag, then come right back, apologize and then correct your impressions. Cars are usually classified by their target market segment and not price. İf Toyota decides to tone down or strip down their cars doing away with luxury in order to cut price and drive sales, while others keep improving on the luxury of their cars to stand out in their class. Please, whose business is it.

As far as motoring goes...
The C-Class which is a rebadged Benz 190E is in the same class as the BMW 3 series, Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla.

The E-Class is in the same class as the BMW 5 series, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Lexus ES, etc.

Bros, u are the one that needs to learn more about cars. The Mercedes Benz c class is in the same class as a BMW 3 series that is correct but not in the same class as Honda civic and Toyota corolla. The civic and corolla are compact passenger cars while the c class and BMW 3 series are compact executive cars. Yes they both are compact but the benz are bimmer are EXECUTIVE while the corolla and civic are just passenger cars which is what separates them and hence the huge price difference.

Likewise the E class and Camry /accord are not in the same class. The E class is a mid size LUXURY sedan while the Camry and accord are mid size FAMILY sedan. Note the difference . a fair comparison with the E class would be the Lexus ES and acura TL.

So guess who needs to apologize now.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2014
FlyboyZee:

But the Camry and E-Class are in the same class na.
they are all in the same Mid-Size Sedan Class. but Note, One is Luxury, Power and Unique Engineering, the other Ain't. Infact, i saw a current generation Camry at Unilag. The car was looking so unkempt, not that it is dirty or something, but everything on it has faded, the Body color, Taillights and Headlights. i was even hearing the sound of the engine, when the dude was driving by.
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by peterjero(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2014
FlyboyZee:

That is about to change in a few years time. The Chinese are not sleeping you know?
Meaning we shouldn't just be praising European cars alone, everyone (manufacturers) are trying but the old block are loosing out seriously
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by peterjero(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
youngice:
volks wagen
If you go market to shop for a car to use for the next 5 years would you choose a volkswagen? And if yes, would you be able to mange it for 5yrs let's be realistic and not follow performance rather reliability. I would buy a benz no doubt but my performance car would still be my tuned 1996 toyota supra anytime anyday
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by youngice(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2014
peterjero:

If you go market to shop for a car to use for the next 5 years would you choose a volkswagen? And if yes, would you be able to mange it for 5yrs let's be realistic and not follow performance rather reliability. I would buy a benz no doubt but my performance car would still be my tuned 1996 toyota supra anytime anyday
Volkswagen owns Audi, Bugatti, Lamborghini etc so
Re: Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. by peterjero(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
youngice:
Volkswagen owns Audi, Bugatti, Lamborghini etc so
You didn't answer my question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identifying The Year Of Your Vehicle / How Well Do You Know Your Engine? Which Is Your Cylinder #1, 4 Or 6? / How to Ruin a Car (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.