Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (53074 Views)

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by sambisa5: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

So the only thing you find inappropriate in all this story is that she married a non-christian. My friend you are more dumb than Sanni Abacha. I never knew that fools like you still exists. Christ will deny you on the last day. Well, I am a Muslim married to a Christian. I and my wife are happier than you, Rev and Rev (Mrs) Chris Oyakhilome, Rev Chris Okotie and his serial wives and even several alhajis married to alhajas. Gerara here.

i was actually waiting for a violent bokoharam muslim like you to mention me,,and the mu.mu that you are did,,,,,,,,,,,if it was possible for you to throw me bomb here on nairaland,,you would have done so even before ur stu.pid mention,,,,,,,
U people take advantage of suffering christains to prove rub.bish,,,,i ve no doubt you married whoever you married out of hardship,,,,,if i find out,,,,
Happily married indeed,,,,,make i hear,,,
On nairaland they prove what worth not,,,,,,,
What a violent religion?,,,,,nations are passing thru killings today becos of muslims,,,,go to iraq,iran,,maiduguri,it is muslims shaking the place,,,,and this one is here talking tatatoto,,,,,,
Please go and sleep and rather meditate on what to do with the 72virgins waiting for you in ur ye.ye paradise,,,,,,,
.who has time for an insurgent like you,,,?
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Rozan10: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm sad I discovered this on the 24th of December but anyway I think my comment will still do you good. I think you're in a bed of roses but you haven't discovered it yet till you get divorced and meet the single man you think is right for you only to find out that he is either violent or a cheat. I think you're being selfish. You don't have quarrels with the first wife , he doesn't force you to cover yourself when he wants to have visitor and from what you say there's actually no problem in the marriage except for the fact that you think your friends looking at you in a strange way when you tell them that you are second wife doesn't sit well with you my dear I think you are less busy get a job and face your marriage. you won't have time to care what people think or say.

1 Like

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Ritasnr(f): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dear sherina,reach me on 08093006274.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Fumbaby: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Every woman trying to steal my joy, destroy home Holy Ghost fire burn the person,

Madam expect more wives and be ready to welcome them the way your senior wife welcome you.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Fumbaby: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Every woman trying to steal my joy, trying to destroy my home Holy Ghost fire burn the person,

Madam expect more wives and be ready to welcome them the way your senior wife welcome you.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by cooker: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
you are still very young get out of that thing called marriage embarassed but make sure you are ok money wise undecidedyou do not have kids yet and you are so unhappy believe me when kids starts coming in you will regret your decision you will get stucked in the marriage for a long long time :long time unhappiness worst with kids involved sad marriage with having kids to cater for is not a child play at all undecided marriage as being a first wife is not easy talkless of second wife people will tell you to continue in that marriage but they are not the ones wearing the shoes that you wear they are not in your situation they do not know what you feel do what is best for you and you only because in the end you suffer the consequences of your decision lipsrsealed 3 wife is also high possibility too grin get ready cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Omojudy: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2016
i was going to write the author and ask how she is faring now but as i clicked to write, i saw her recent topics such as 'islam for muslims' and ' cost of attending hajj' so dear author, i see you have settled in with probably a child or two. i wish u well and trust you are okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Wasted Months Of Marriage / He Wants Sex Every Night. / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.