Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (53061 Views)

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2015
You know your brain is working anticlockwise right now? let me tell you why:
1) Have you also considered what people will say when you become a divorcee and not just a divorcee but that of a polygamous Muslim man?

2)Do you by any chance realise how hard it is for a divorcee to remarry in Nigeria and Africa at large, especially when the divorce is a polygamous one, have been pregnant and have had miscarriage?

3) Do you know how lucky you currently are to be in a non- troubled polygamous marriage and being accepted by your senior? You know if you were in her shoes, you would not, even if you have no womb at all.

My advise

Accept what was, what is, and what may be because those are the realities of life and not the fantasy of my my personal darling husband/one man one wife that is currently installing in your head.

One more thing, there is also a possibility of you being a senior to someone as time goes on. Accept that too and be at peace with your self, concentrate on being a good wife. You cant have it all in life and your friends don't define you, neither do gossips do.

Note: Africans primarily marry for child bearing, any other thing is a bonus, so dear you are not alone.

3 Likes

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
so says the sexist. Lol.I hope it won't be a sin too when the woman marries more than one husband . grin

ofcourse not..tthe only issue is he synergy of religion and tradition.

If tradition permits it why not?in some countriies today,a lady is permitted to marry more than one man.

less i forget please try all you can to communicate in a decent manner making sure you articulate your points intelligently without name calling or derogatory remarks because it is very demeaning and low life like to discuss intellectual issues with name calling..i hope you adjust.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by olalat(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2015
I love ur analysis so much bro. D lady in question. Is either listening to too much advice or being overtly jealous. She tends to be greedy, she wants d man to qiut d first wife's house and move to her own apartment. IMAGiN. That's d effect of toomuch external influence on ones affairs.
LewsTherin:
I try to only give advice on Nairaland but sometimes, I just want to vent!

You are 23yrs. You met a guy in 2012. That's 2 years ago. You were 21yrs.
You are currently serving. Which means you were seeing the fella while in school. You either married him in school or while serving. Either way, you met, dated, married as the second wife and are contemplating divorce all within a 2 year period! Dang!! Na only you waka come?

Ok. Now my advice.
If you are telling the truth, then your major problem is being impulsive, never thinking through any decision. As such, whatever decision you take will in all likelihood be wrong and will further force you into more impulsive decisions which will only make matters worse.

I don't believe in divorce for any reason. (Seperation is as far as I can go). I don't believe in polygamy either. So all I can say is sit still and think properly. Reason this out. Don't act based on your feelings. They got you here in the first place. Use logic. Not emotions. See what results you end up with.

This is only if you have told us the truth in the first place.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Toks2008:

ofcourse not..tthe only issue is he synergy of religion and tradition.

If tradition permits it why not?in some countriies today,a lady is permitted to marry more than one man.

less i forget please try all you can to communicate in a decent manner making sure you art iculate your points intelligently without name calling or derogatory remarks because it is very demeaning and low life like to discuss intellectual issues with name calling..i hope you adjust.
huh? Sexist is "name calling" according to you. Lool. You sha want to slyly insult me at d same time act d victim. I see u Mr intellectual grin Shior! Loool. If I wanna insult you, it will solely be because you've passed your boundary and it will be glaring to even the blind that it's well-deserved. You are not there yet, albeit very close. Cheers lad. kiss kiss
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by NwabuezeWini: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2015
sherina10:
Hello
I'm 23 years old, a graduate and currently serving.

I met a guy sometimes in 2012 and we got into into a relationship along the line he told me he was married but had issue with his wife and they are separated but he didn't tell me what d issue was.

I couldn't care less then because I had issue with my elders sister's husband whom I was staying with and he sent me packing. They were the one sponsoring my education. I was broke, confused and frustrated with no money. I called my in law to apologize he wouldn't pick up, send sms in fact I did everything I could to make him forgive me but it seems its heart was made up then, I was left with no choice but to move on then I just finished the semester for 300 level going to 400 level with no savings in my account and my heart was full of anger and hatred.

Above is the reason why I couldn't care less, then i was totally broke with no love from anyone expect this guy, in fact to me he was God sent then because really he saved me from a lot of sufferings.

He helped me move on with no stress, again I was comfortable and I don't need my sister's money for anything but he told me that he wanted to get married to me which I accepted because I cant afford to loose him.

Along the line he reconciled with his wife and he told me that he had reconciled with his wife and he told her about me and his intention to marry me and she accepted.
Note: they are muslim n i'm a Christian
When he told me about this I wasn't comfortable with it because I wasn't interested in polygamy in fact at the beginning I lost interest in everything when he told me he was married but I couldn't let go because of the comfort. He is not very rich but he is comfortable.

We kept on seeing each other, he is very okay in person, very religious, very caring, he had it all and I love him very much.
All he wanted was marriage, I got to know his wife who happen to be very nice too and sometimes I wonder why a woman will become that nice to her husband's lipsrsealed
Everything was going fine and I got deep into promise of I will marry him too to the point of no return again I was left with no choice than to get married to him.

FAST FORWARD..........
We are currently married(polygamy)
Separate apartment (the two houses are close by) no transport needed.
24hours with each wife
No fighting
Provide's everything equally
JEALOUS? Deal with it whatever way you can but you have no right to confront your mate over anything because she isn't married to you.

The marriage is going on fine if you can deal with the above.

My GRIEVIANCE
1. I just find out that he married me (if not me then another) for child bearing
His wife had health issues and he wants a particular number of children.
How did I know this? He told me himself. When I stressed on it he told me that if he married me for child rearing how come we are still together because i lost a pregnancy
not long after we got married.

2. He doesn't keep any of his personal belongings in the apartment the both of us is sharing. But he brings some office document and somethings when he needs them and take it back when he is done

3. He doesn't receive visitors in our apartment. Reasons: I don't cover my head and his friends isn't comfortable looking at me because it's as if i'm naked to them.

4. Sometimes I feel ashamed of being a second wife, I cant tell my friends, sometimes when we discuss marital issue they always complain about money but I don't while they are I like I wish i'm comfortable like u, In my mind I will be like I wish I can get a husband to myself like u kiss . Pathetic? Yes.

All in all the marriage has not been bad but my senses just can't accept it that i'm a 2nd fiddle, maybe because of the way I was raised or because it is a taboo to my Christian faith.

I want a divorce because he has bridged his marriage contract, he told me initially that wife is wife in islam, there is no difference between 1st, 2nd to infinto wives but I cant cope with the above because I feel he lied to me.
I can't be in a marriage because of children.

CRITICISM is allowed but please advise while you do so or after you have done that.

It is worthy to NOTE that we never committed fornication/adultery before the marriage because he said its against its religion.
If you want any kpekus (whether extra, supplementary or whatever) then get married first, lol.

U are married but u are committing funication incase u don't know. If u are marrying someones's husband know that it is funication so my advice to u is to go and look for your own husband blf it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2015
dis story is a year old

btw......not judge u, but my advice is for u to leave that marriage. leave dat marriage my dear dat man is not and will neva be urs.....if we begin marry pple dat are really nice to us in times of needs u cn imagine how many men i will be marrying....marriage is neva a pay back for doing good. u shouldnt hav gotten into this mess. u should hav left a long time ago. if u are still childless pls dont wait till u make a baby for him. leave asap!!!
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by zionzoe(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Friend, to me your comment is d most impressing and candid advice.
Meen she messed up but God can still turn her Mess into a Mess_age........let her be sensitive to time and Act . A live worth living is worth living Well.
When dey tell dis female Christians dat don't marry someone whose God says he can lie to u to get you, maany don't listen and then they sell their souls and live a "lie Life" in hatred And bitterness.
If u are reading dis as a lady, know that there is a jihaad , subtle enough to giv u every thing as long as it will keep a veil on ur destiny and face.
veave:
Ojukokoro...
You are not wise as coogar said. Your mates know when it is time to run away but you did not. Aristo girls do not want the whole package they know when to bail, but alas you were too greedy, thinking he will leave madam so you can get everything. Babe, i have no advice for you. Deal with your problems and PLEASE remember to be kind to the third wife when she comes just as the first wife was kind to you.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by mukason: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
My dear, you really need to pray hard, in order to remain in d marriage or seek a divorce.
Finiancial strain is indeed a cankerworm, it beclouds one its sense of reasoning when you come in contact with a little cash.
I wouldn't blame you cos thats d way it is.

As someone who was raised in a Christian background,you went so far marrying a muslim.
And from your write up, its worrisome to you that despite being the youngest wife,you still do not have full control of the man.

My dear, you can't have full control of him cos the man does not trust you.
He believes more on his true Muslim wife.Don't blame him eida, cos if you were in his shoe you wld do same.

My advice to you,its to accept the man,his faith and his future wives now.
Tell him to open a business for you or better still,get you a good job.
Start enriching yourself,maybe you will take solace in the wealth you will acquire through him.

You may also seek a divorce, but start saving towards that, cos am sure you will pay tru your nose since you still does not have a child for him.
You have to plan it well, in order or you to live and tell the story.
Be getting prepared to pay for everything as well.
Some people do not survive divorce,that's d way it is.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
LewsTherin:
I try to only give advice on Nairaland but sometimes, I just want to vent!

You are 23yrs. You met a guy in 2012. That's 2 years ago. You were 21yrs.
You are currently serving. Which means you were seeing the fella while in school. You either married him in school or while serving. Either way, you met, dated, married as the second wife and are contemplating divorce all within a 2 year period! Dang!! Na only you waka come?

Ok. Now my advice.
If you are telling the truth, then your major problem is being impulsive, never thinking through any decision. As such, whatever decision you take will in all likelihood be wrong and will further force you into more impulsive decisions which will only make matters worse.

I don't believe in divorce for any reason. (Seperation is as far as I can go). I don't believe in polygamy either. So all I can say is sit still and think properly. Reason this out. Don't act based on your feelings. They got you here in the first place. Use logic. Not emotions. See what results you end up with.

This is only if you have told us the truth in the first place.
Lmao she should use logic?
Like telling an elephant to use its fangs.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by veave(f): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2015
BrBakreez:

A single lady seriously searching for a husband cannot be as happy as a second wife who is very comfortable in her home. You will never know until this lady accept being a third wife to your hubby.

Now my candid advise madam, there is nothing wrong in being a second wife. I know many so called monogamists with concubines and children outside wedlock, the sad part of the story is that most of the parties involved are christians with few muslims. Your husband is a good man from what I can decipher from your write-up all you need do is adjust yourself to meet up with his standard. Covering of hair? That is very small thing if you read the old testament you will see that the bible also encourage same, the mary we see in video how many time does she open her head. Please note ma, stay in your marriage and do not care about what people say because you may never be that lucky again. God has his reason for making you go through all that you had gone through to meet this good man. If you had told us that he maltreats you and also engage in domestic violence I would have say sue his damn ass so that he learns properly. Go girl, you are one of the few happy woman we have and I can bet my whole life that many of the single ladies out here are very jealous. You have no problem as far as am concerned until you create one for yourself.

Conclusively when life gives you a lemon make out a lemonade therein. A king is that person who builds an empire from same stone thrown at him with the intention to ridicule him.

Honey. You didn't need to quote me in order to make your statement. This thread was opened ages ago... and just got to front page now. I'm happy to let you know that she took some of our advices (although harsh) and she's happier now. I don't know if she has given birth at the moment cus last time I checked she was already pregnant. Circumstances might put us somewhere but the choices we make determines what we make out of it. I'm not a saint neither was I trying to ridicule the op. I'm happy she found a balance with everything happening around her and that's all that matters most.
Have a blessed Christmas.
Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by 400billionman: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
coogar:
you want a divorce after telling us this much?

sherina10 or fückever name you call yourself, you must be an extremely foolish woman!

There are many ladies like her who sell their consciences for money.

One i know is living in an apartment alone and her sponsor is not even talking marriage after 5 years of dating.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by 400billionman: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2015
sherina10:

What I meant by comfort was that he helped me a lot when I moved out from my sister's house. Because he was practically the family I never had then.

He helped you didnt mean you MUST marry him..

2nd wife married to a muslim. Nawa..
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by LewsTherin: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Chrisbenogor:

Lmao she should use logic?
Like telling an elephant to use its fangs.

Lol.
Bro, one can only hope.

1 Like

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Tellemall: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2015
sherina10:

Yes im okay. He came to visit me in school bought an engagement ring, gave it to me, we spent some time togheter when he was about living that same day was when he told me about his wife, i had to let go then, he came to visit me again in school with his wife, he said he was serious and our marriage will be normal and his wife is in support. he informed me that when he told his people about his intention of getting married again they gave him a condition that he must reconcile with his wife because his wife is still very much interested in the marriage and she has no problem with him getting married again at that point in time i couldnt let go because he was pratically a family to me then, who showed me so much love and support just to marry me not that i dont love him? i do love him, he is very okay and honest. i had to go ahead and marry him otherwise i will see myself as an ungrateful person, i never knew polygamy comes with stigma and sometimes unwarranted hatred from people especially as the second wife. i dont know im playing victim, i taught i was writing my story and about child rearing i only knew about that after the marriage. NOTE; I wont be fair if i dont mention that up till now i dont have a child nor pregnant but he is still supportive. thanks for the advice

You stated that you married him because you would be an ingrate if you didn't.

That's where everything began. You didn't have to, but you did anyway. Now you feel like if you don't have his child you'll be an ingrate again.

You seem to have a problem with being hidden from his friends for not covering your hair. You did not know he was a Mohammedan before? He suddenly sprung it on you?

You seem to have been pretty prepared to forsake all your beliefs about polygamy, and religious affiliation in order not to appear ungrateful to him. You say you needed comfort. By that we assume you meant money, because money was your most pressing need. After all, you were in your 400 level and just kicked out by your sister and her husband.

Looks like you were after his money, then felt guilty for collecting it, married him and now you want to jump the bullet.

You took the good why not the bad?

All things equal.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by luvtoyota(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2015
sherina10:
Hello
I'm 23 years old, a graduate and currently serving.

I met a guy sometimes in 2012 and we got into into a relationship along the line he told me he was married but had issue with his wife and they are separated but he didn't tell me what d issue was.

I couldn't care less then because I had issue with my elders sister's husband whom I was staying with and he sent me packing. They were the one sponsoring my education. I was broke, confused and frustrated with no money. I called my in law to apologize he wouldn't pick up, send sms in fact I did everything I could to make him forgive me but it seems its heart was made up then, I was left with no choice but to move on then I just finished the semester for 300 level going to 400 level with no savings in my account and my heart was full of anger and hatred.

Above is the reason why I couldn't care less, then i was totally broke with no love from anyone expect this guy, in fact to me he was God sent then because really he saved me from a lot of sufferings.

He helped me move on with no stress, again I was comfortable and I don't need my sister's money for anything but he told me that he wanted to get married to me which I accepted because I cant afford to loose him.

Along the line he reconciled with his wife and he told me that he had reconciled with his wife and he told her about me and his intention to marry me and she accepted.
Note: they are muslim n i'm a Christian
When he told me about this I wasn't comfortable with it because I wasn't interested in polygamy in fact at the beginning I lost interest in everything when he told me he was married but I couldn't let go because of the comfort. He is not very rich but he is comfortable.

We kept on seeing each other, he is very okay in person, very religious, very caring, he had it all and I love him very much.
All he wanted was marriage, I got to know his wife who happen to be very nice too and sometimes I wonder why a woman will become that nice to her husband's lipsrsealed
Everything was going fine and I got deep into promise of I will marry him too to the point of no return again I was left with no choice than to get married to him.

FAST FORWARD..........
We are currently married(polygamy)
Separate apartment (the two houses are close by) no transport needed.
24hours with each wife
No fighting
Provide's everything equally
JEALOUS? Deal with it whatever way you can but you have no right to confront your mate over anything because she isn't married to you.

The marriage is going on fine if you can deal with the above.

My GRIEVIANCE
1. I just find out that he married me (if not me then another) for child bearing
His wife had health issues and he wants a particular number of children.
How did I know this? He told me himself. When I stressed on it he told me that if he married me for child rearing how come we are still together because i lost a pregnancy
not long after we got married.

2. He doesn't keep any of his personal belongings in the apartment the both of us is sharing. But he brings some office document and somethings when he needs them and take it back when he is done

3. He doesn't receive visitors in our apartment. Reasons: I don't cover my head and his friends isn't comfortable looking at me because it's as if i'm naked to them.

4. Sometimes I feel ashamed of being a second wife, I cant tell my friends, sometimes when we discuss marital issue they always complain about money but I don't while they are I like I wish i'm comfortable like u, In my mind I will be like I wish I can get a husband to myself like u kiss . Pathetic? Yes.

All in all the marriage has not been bad but my senses just can't accept it that i'm a 2nd fiddle, maybe because of the way I was raised or because it is a taboo to my Christian faith.

I want a divorce because he has bridged his marriage contract, he told me initially that wife is wife in islam, there is no difference between 1st, 2nd to infinto wives but I cant cope with the above because I feel he lied to me.
I can't be in a marriage because of children.

CRITICISM is allowed but please advise while you do so or after you have done that.

It is worthy to NOTE that we never committed fornication/adultery before the marriage because he said its against its religion.
If you want any kpekus (whether extra, supplementary or whatever) then get married first, lol.

A plan conceived in hurry brings confusion (Luke 14vs28)
Speed is useless without direction, direction is useless without destination. Where are you or were you going when you take your decision? Let God's words be your standard. Nothing works, you make it work, when you loose and learn , you have not lost. For every failure carries in it a seed of equivalent opportunity. It is petty to outsource your happiness and life to someone else . Men still judge a book by the cover . Take charge of your thoughts, take charge of your feelings and emotions, take charge of your actions, these will determine your results. Your results determine your lifestyle .
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by ATinaC(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2015
You won't say u didn't know all these would happen b4 u agreed being d second wife. The challenges u had should not be an excuse. So, expect ur 3rd and 4th co-wives soon.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by therapistmrs: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Ma, the thing here is you got married to the man for the wrong reasons and that's why you want out so quick,nothing new there. We can,t tell you to divorce your man because that's your call ,but whatever you decide to do next make sure you are sincere with yourself.all the best.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by egobetatoday: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2015

I don't understand why these Muslim men keep chasing after christian girls when there are millions of Muslims women in hijabi they can choose from
Is she the only fertile woman on that campus?

well, christian girls love money. its so easy to get them once u have material possession.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by thorpido(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
egobetatoday:

well, christian girls love money. its so easy to get them once u have material possession.
So this statement of yours applies only to Christian girls?You must be burying your head in the sand.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by egobetatoday: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
daretodiffer:

Polygamy does not stop men from committing adultery. Yloif should come up with rational reasons for polygamy.

infac5 polygamy is adultery in itself. shikina
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by durobraham(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoCoLav:
Isn't this story already a year old?
Talk about flogging a dead horse undecided

I tell you. The lady in question has even moved on. In her most recent post she refers to herself as a new convert to Islam and she was asking about Hajj. People carry her matter ontop head and the girl has accepted her fate. lol

1 Like

Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by egobetatoday: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
dtrend:
why do u want to back out after being married to him by law?
U knew wat u were signing-up for from d onset so no need for divorce now. Till dead separate u guys . .

she didnt marry in the church. its only in christian marriage u have till death do u part
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by HaneefahAde(f): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Story story o, as if u didn't know what u're getting urself into. U knew he was married and accepted to be a 2nd wife, so why are u crying now? Or u want him to leave his first wife for u, cos u want him all to urself?
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
egobetatoday:

infac5 polygamy is adultery in itself. shikina

sad

What is adultery?
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by egobetatoday: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
daretodiffer:

sad
What is adultery?
what is polygamy?
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by simpleseyi: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
sambisa5:

You made a very big mistake my sister,,,,,,,,,in the race of destiny either God or the devil will try your faith,,,,,and you fell immediately,,,,,,,if i was in ur shoe then,,,,i will use the help he was helping me judiciously,,,,,but when it comes to marriage i won't accept,,,,,i can be decieving him till i graduate,,,,and when i do i put him aside,,,,but u didn't think that long,,,,,u quickly jumped into marriage with an unbeliever,,,,,,,,thank God you are a christian and the bible said ,do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers,,,,,what has darkness got to do with light?,,,,
He is a muslim for God's sake,,,,he doesn't believe what you believe,,
(1) you believe christ died for you,,,,but he doesn't beileve so,,,
(2) you believe christ is the son of God,,,but he doesn't believe so.
(3) you believe you can't get to the Father except through christ,,,but he doesn't believe so,,,etc

MY ADVICE
when you find urself in darkness,,,,locate the light,,,,,,i mean divorce him,,,,,,let him go for a fellow muslim second wife like himself,,,,,,,,,,,LET ME SHOCK YOU,,,,
he is going to marry another woman after you,,,,,,then ur eyes will be clearer,,,,,,
U are now serving ,,,and work will come,,,,, at 23,,,,you are still very young,,,,,,,i can assure you that you will find another man,,,,,,all you need do is divorce him and relocate to another state or city where less people know much about you,,,,start a new life,,,,,,before you know it guys will start coming,,,,
Meanwhile go back to God and ask for forgiveness,,,,,,HE WILL STILL FORGIVE,no matter how far you went doing wrong,,,,,,,,that same God will forgive and reconnect you to a person of your faith,,,,,

So the only thing you find inappropriate in all this story is that she married a non-christian. My friend you are more dumb than Sanni Abacha. I never knew that fools like you still exists. Christ will deny you on the last day. Well, I am a Muslim married to a Christian. I and my wife are happier than you, Rev and Rev (Mrs) Chris Oyakhilome, Rev Chris Okotie and his serial wives and even several alhajis married to alhajas. Gerara here.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
egobetatoday:

what is polygamy?

If you want some attention, go and find it somewhere else pleaseundecided
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by nduprincekc(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
ok oo misss abi na mrs sherina 10-10''tell us wat u dd to ur sisters household dat makes u chase out of d house'''let da one become season 2 of ur story''''conny gal'''
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by udoh2k: 12:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Lady, you didn't tell us if your parent consented to the marriage. Were u already pregnant that made u 'jumped' into a man's house at that age err you completed ur school. If u are a real xtian you claimd u are, u can't be in polygammy. I learnt Muslims can marry up to four, but u know a christian marries only one . For u to mention ur religion and ur 'husband' religion means u know the truth and it is a concern to u, except you want to pretend.

Miistakes can only be righting. Pretend u don't know!
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by dapsonlou(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Look Enjoy your marriage, Jealousy is what you are feeling. If you find a single guy, he will be cheating on you behind your back anyway. You know who your husband is seeing. Nigeria is a hard place, Comfort is very important. Lots of hypocrites will Insult you, pay them no mind because you are in a better place than most of them.
Re: Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing by sambisa5: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

So the only thing you find inappropriate in all this story is that she married a non-christian. My friend you are more dumb than Sanni Abacha. I never knew that fools like you still exists. Christ will deny you on the last day. Well, I am a Muslim married to a Christian. I and my wife are happier than you, Rev and Rev (Mrs) Chris Oyakhilome, Rev Chris Okotie and his serial wives and even several alhajis married to alhajas. Gerara here.

i was actually waiting for a violent bokoharam muslim like you to mention me,,and the mu.mu that you are did,,,,,,,,,,,if it was possible for you to throw me bomb here on nairaland,,you would have done so even before ur stu.pid mention,,,,,,,
U people take advantage of suffering christains to prove rub.bish,,,,i ve no doubt you married whoever you married out of hardship,,,,,if i find out,,,,
Happily married indeed,,,,,make i hear,,,
On nairaland they prove what worth not,,,,,,,
What a violent religion?,,,,,nations are passing thru killings today becos of muslims,,,,go to iraq,iran,,maiduguri,it is muslims shaking the place,,,,and this one is here talking tatatoto,,,,,,
Please go and sleep and rather meditate on what to do with the 72virgins waiting for you in ur ye.ye paradise,,,,,,,
.who has time for an insurgent like you,,,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / Two Wasted Months Of Marriage / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.