Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? (2783 Views)

The . / Boko Haram ‘likely’ To Attack Lagos And Ibadan In Next Few Weeks - AOKOYA / Area Boys Of Lagos and Ibadan In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? by inno10: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but mod kindly help me out.

My fiancee went to Abeokuta today and she has been telling me stories about what she saw. She concluded that Abeokuta is a better city compared to ibadan. Please what is your view?
Re: Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? by seanet02: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abeokuta is less stressful to Ibadan. But there are far more business opportunities in Ibadan than Abeokuta.
Egba boy for real.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? by inno10: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2014
seanet02:
Abeokuta is less stressful to Ibadan. But there are far more business opportunities in Ibadan than Abeokuta.
Egba boy for real.

Alright
Re: Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? by zlatansomto(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2014
None, they are both slums •

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? by itstpia8: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2014
inno10:
I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but mod kindly help me out.

My fiancee went to Abeokuta today and she has been telling me stories about what she saw. She concluded that Abeokuta is a better city compared to ibadan. Please what is your view?

what concerns me with you and your fiancée?

am I missing something?
Re: Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? by odunH(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Abeokuta
Re: Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan? by adadadon(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2014
op are you high, I bad an is another lagos without a beach...

(1) (Reply)

PDP Faction Wants GEJ Out, Confess 6 Month Interim Government -sahara Reporter / Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates / El-rufai Declares Free Education In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.