Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister (27154 Views)

APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister / $49.8bn Oil Funds Not Missing, Says Senate / Explosive! How $2.8bn Disappeared From Midland Bank Under Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by tivta(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
It's a pity that nairaland.com is now being infested with buhari warriors who were not alive during buhari's regime...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by holatin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
condralbede:
How you wish you can vote 59 times for him,tell me nobi rigging you Don dey wish forwhen time never reach.
change my azz.
Pls don't quote me when you are hungry cus you act stupid when you do

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by cliffm43: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
we don't need buhari.............he is an isis member

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Ezemust: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
crown777:
3 refineries built when GMB was petroleum minister under OBJ. U can't bring dis man down it's too late. Sorry
it has being proven that he built nothing like that remember

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ibisko04: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I belive GMB should account for his activities while he was PTF chairman and also why PTF was used to develop only the North.

What part of Nigeria are you from. Go back to your area and search very well, you must see something that was done around 1994 to\99 with PTF money.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by julybaba(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
There is difference between missing and lost.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
N.O.M.B
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why now dat he wants to be the president
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ransomed: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
We are working hard to make people give PDP another chance to correct past mistakes but, Mr President's goons are frustrating our efforts and thwarting our plan. Imagine Ohi Aligbe that helped in grounding Nigeria Airways is unearthing dead issues making people to hate Mr. President the more.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Zico5(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wonder shall never end. How can we place a government that is looking for any mean possible to justify their acts. So $2.5 billion was missed when Gmb was minister and the whole nigeria, including those in power then that re still alive could not talk or raise it. Then this is the time to dig it out to cover immense corruption under Gej. Nigerians re tired of all these ranting. Nothing on earth will bring Gej back as president unless if God is really angry wt us in this country. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Mistermamus(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
cliffm43:
BUHARI..BUHARI..AT 76 YEARS OLD OR AGE,YOU WANT TO BECOME ANOTHER PRESIDENTSHAME ON NIGERIANS.............
wen i read comments supporting dat big old thief forming saint i just smh indeed nigerians are d prob of diz country so f..king blind n gullible.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by condralbede(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Pls don't quote me when you are hungry cus you act stupid when you do
you are a cow.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Chamber10(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
intergral:
Gej you have failed!!!!!! It will not work......... I see no difference between GEJ and ABACHA...... ABACHA's own is better because he did it with military power what about GEJ that did it under democracy? ........ Nigerians this is the time to shine your eyes..... GEJ you bribed our pastors in the NORTH to tell us not to vote for Buhari because he wants to islamize 9ja, now tell me is he not the person using religion to campaign. Now BH is killing us and Muslims in the North just because we have decided not to vote for you again and still claim its Buhari. Why will Buhari kill people that will Vote for him 100%? That means he wants to reduce his Vote. JONA our eyes are open wide and clear, is it not a Northerner that gave your people Amnesty? Or have you forgotten? WE THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH wiLL support BUHARI...... More than 30,000 people has been killed in the north within 4months and you decide to hide it from the whole world for your stupid campaign!!!!!!!! #KICKTHISEVILCREATUREBACKTOOTUOKE!!!!!!

Ogbeni from your comment above, I know you are not even a christian as you claimed. Why tell lies? Make your comment without hiding under religion. By their comments, you shall know them. Mtsheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by LastProphet: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
cliffm43:
BUHARI..BUHARI..AT 76 YEARS OLD OR AGE,YOU WANT TO BECOME ANOTHER PRESIDENTSHAME ON NIGERIANS.............

Sorry but he is more healthy than u are, i bet you have a pot-belly

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Dannylux: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Let's see how Saint. Buhari scales through this one. I wonder if He thought they'd remain silent and watch him feed us lies perpetually?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
BUHARI NR DEY GO ANYWHERE grin....USELESS OLD FOOL

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by intergral(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chamber10:

Ogbeni from your comment above, I know you are not even a christian as you claimed. Why tell lies? Make your comment without hiding under religion. By their comments, you shall know them. Mtsheeew
why will I hide and lie? Will I get paid? Or will I get a job with NNPC?...... What I just told everybody is the truth and even my fellow Christians in NOrth east will know what am saying

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by holatin(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
condralbede:
you are a cow.
Really an still important to human, but you are a mosquito, dat nobody loves.
Pls Ve a brain transplant before quoting me next time

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by condralbede(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Really an still important to human, but you are a mosquito, dat nobody loves.
Pls Ve a brain transplant before quoting me next time
Am happy you admitted being a cow....so cow Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Enahi(f): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
intergral:
Gej you have failed!!!!!! It will not work......... I see no difference between GEJ and ABACHA...... ABACHA's own is better because he did it with military power what about GEJ that did it under democracy? ........ Nigerians this is the time to shine your eyes..... GEJ you bribed our pastors in the NORTH to tell us not to vote for Buhari because he wants to islamize 9ja, now tell me is he not the person using religion to campaign. Now BH is killing us and Muslims in the North just because we have decided not to vote for you again and still claim its Buhari. Why will Buhari kill people that will Vote for him 100%? That means he wants to reduce his Vote. JONA our eyes are open wide and clear, is it not a Northerner that gave your people Amnesty? Or have you forgotten? WE THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH wiLL support BUHARI...... More than 30,000 people has been killed in the north within 4months and you decide to hide it from the whole world for your stupid campaign!!!!!!!! #KICKTHISEVILCREATUREBACKTOOTUOKE!!!!!!
Why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Freelancer007(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ohi Alegbe or whatever , Sorry, try harder!!! The rotten rumour you were authorized by your paymaster to spread about Buhari won't work. You know what? It stinks like poo!

How come you are just waking up to an unfounded missing money during Buhari's tenure since 1977? How come no successive govt uncovered it until now, just after he has been certified under the banner of APC to kick out the black as*s of treasury looters out of the country in 2015? Pls try harder next time!

The people's general is and will continue to be the purest and most sincere leader amidst all of you bloodsucking robbers we have as looters of our national treasury.

Your lie that NNPC is the most scrutinized agency in Nigeria also stinks from the pit of hell. An agency where billions of naira suddenly develop wings and fly away at will?

Simply because GMB exposed some of the NNPC dirty secrets, you feel bittered and decided to cook up stinky white lie to get back at him. Your allegations are baseless and have made a fool of you before Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ochejagabriel: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
wazobiaforu:
Tell me one thing that the price has come down for the benefit of the masses since I campaigned for Jonasad in 2011

I regretted for real
CEMENT!
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Adminisher: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ok let me cut this short before it gets too far
Let us not expose our ignorance. Some of us were functioning adults when this happened.
First.of all the amount was N2.8bn not $2.8bn and it has been proven many times that it never got missing. If people are bringing this up because of Buhari then they better do the research and quote the right denomination or better still look for something else.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by chemali: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Finally someone puts rest to this useless rumour. NNPC did not find buyers for its own share. Was the oil missing? No. Was money missing? No

Compare that to 300,000 barrels of oil stolen daily and $20 billion missing. GEJ must go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by tit(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
gbadexy:

Yet the obasanjo that he served under never pass up any chance to tell the world what an honest man full of integrity he is.

they must have share the money together.
how did obj start ottah farm
while buhari use his own to buy 150 cow.

i hear rumour that idi-amin of uganda catch a nigerian plane with dollars.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ba7man(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nairaland rushing to put anti Buhari threads on frontpage is another sign of the growing desperation and frustration at his growing popularity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They're panicky. Here's another thread.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ewosk: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
berem:
Account owned by insiders? I am very sure that's where our $20billion dollars was kept before it was squandered.

God bless Buhari for revealing the truth.

kudos GMB u must b talkin from experience...as a former petroleum minister who was involved in the double account running, tis a pity you are now blowing the whistle...gosh...GEJ aint a saint bt GMB wuld sure b worst off

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by slikcipher(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
berem:
Account owned by insiders? I am very sure that's where our $20billion dollars was kept before it was squandered.

God bless Buhari for revealing the truth.

Berem Berem..... when will u have sense na? at least common sense!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by donmalcolm21(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
ibisko04:

What part of Nigeria are you from. Go back to your area and search very well, you must see something that was done around 1994 to\99 with PTF money.
I will not join issues with you because you have not stayed up north.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by tit(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
chemali:
Finally someone puts rest to this useless rumour. NNPC did not find buyers for its own share. Was the oil missing? No. Was money missing? No

Compare that to 300,000 barrels of oil stolen daily and $20 billion missing. GEJ must go.

Aaah pity fools like you.
why cant bughari find buyers for NNOC oil?
is it because shell and bp promised him a commission if he allow them to carry Nigeria share?

that is why he appoint david-west who also allow some foreigners to carry our oil for free because they give him gold wristwatch.
that is bughari way.
he will sell our patrimony for a plate of porridge, and 150 cows!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ekolina(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
So minister now takes glory of achievement. What did Buhari build when he was head of state. Kindly stop pushing obj achievement to buhari
crown777:
3 refineries built when GMB was petroleum minister under OBJ. U can't bring dis man down it's too late. Sorry

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by pacesetter939: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
lekkie073:
2.8 billion naira in 1977......those days when a new Peugeot 504 went for less three thousand naira...
Did you read the report at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned / Obaseki Signs Razaly, Disabled Rapper At Alaghodaro Concert, Gives ₦10 Million / He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.