Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister (27149 Views)

APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister / $49.8bn Oil Funds Not Missing, Says Senate / Explosive! How $2.8bn Disappeared From Midland Bank Under Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by aresa: 5:23am On Dec 14, 2014
tit:

do not let him lose your inheritance they way he lost $2.9 billion in 1975!

You are here peddling rumors about 2 billion, but your current crooked, worthless and corrupt aso rock scammer still can not tell us what happened to our $10 billion, even madam eleke puff puff finance minster is yet to bless us with her fake and bogus forensic BS..

I bet in your shallow and cheap world, 2 billion rumor inheritance makes more sense than our stolen $10 billion.

Jail is waiting for your Aso Rock crook and his gang...

A change is coming...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by tit(f): 5:30am On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

A change is coming...

didnt tinubu complete your dollars at the convention?
no changi for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by cut007: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
dats great.
And someone go tell me he is not the right person we need in Nigeria.
I think d only reason y people hate him is because of his zero tolerance to corruption.
I wish I can vote 59 times for him on election day.
He is a saviour to our dying Nigeria.
Buhari for president.
Jonathan to otueke
I spit on you!!!! May the soul of the innocent corps members, the bleeding hearts of their parents who toiled day and night to train them, and the helpless chibok teenagers who have been stigmatized for life never forgive you for calling Nigerian's worst enemy her saviour. Even Buhari knows in his heart of hearts that he will lose in 2015.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by cut007: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

You are here peddling rumors about 2 billion, but your current crooked, worthless and corrupt aso rock scammer still can not tell us what happened to our $10 billion, even madam eleke puff puff finance minster is yet to bless us with her fake and bogus forensic BS..

I bet in your shallow and cheap world, 2 billion rumor inheritance makes more sense than our stolen $10 billion.

Jail is waiting for your Aso Rock crook and his gang...

A change is coming...

Dream on man! Its allowed. "OUR" 10 billion indeed. Just because a janja......wid appologist and a sacked CBN governor (with a degree in ARABIC STUDIES) said so? Lol!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by gbadexy(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2014
tit:

they must have share the money together.
how did obj start ottah farm
while buhari use his own to buy 150 cow.

i hear rumour that idi-amin of uganda catch a nigerian plane with dollars.
grin[quote author=tit post=28856768]

you be authentic comedian.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by lekkie073(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2014
pacesetter939:

Did you read the report at all?
I don't need to read d report....fela already burst their bubble

2.8 billion naira......oil money is missing......
Dem set up enquiry...... They say money no lost o!
Dem dabaru evribodi...... Supervisor obasanjo......enquiry come close o

Army arrangement

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by holatin(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
cut007:
I spit on you!!!! May the soul of the innocent corps members, the bleeding hearts of their parents who toiled day and night to train them, and the helpless chibok teenagers who have been stigmatized for life never forgive you for calling Nigerian's worst enemy her saviour. Even Buhari knows in his heart of hearts that he will lose in 2015.
When will u stop putting your brain in offline when coming to nairaland.

Tell me how buhari kidnapped d chibok gurls and ow he killed corps member. Tell me or the curse of stupidity will reign in your generation till the 7th descendant.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by flexing11(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2014
must of us do *ot read b4 co*cludi*g, d millio*s of barrels give* to **pc were *ot disposed of cos dere was *o bu*er a*d it amou*ted to 2,8billio*dollars a*d d i*come was lose,
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by cut007: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
When will u stop putting your brain in offline when coming to nairaland.

Tell me how buhari kidnapped d chibok gurls and ow he killed corps member. Tell me or the curse of stupidity will reign in your generation till the 7th descendant.
I spit on you again!!!!! Go and read-up the pre events of the 2011 presidential election and the post election violence that ensued as a consequence. Then come back and lets talk!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by holatin(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2014
cut007:
I spit on you again!!!!! Go and read-up the pre events of the 2011 presidential election and the post election violence that ensued as a consequence. Then come back and lets talk!
Do your 2 + 2 Ve to become 5, a shadow you see may later not be the image you think.

Need to advice you

Pls you need to Ve a brain transplant cus your thinking level is not not more than a Kid.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by cut007: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Do your 2 + 2 Ve to become 5, a shadow you see may later not be the image you think.

Need to advice you

Pls you need to Ve a brain transplant cus your thinking level is not not more than a Kid.
kk
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ba7man(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2014
All these posts, topics, arguements and counter arguements can't sway me to ever vote for G.E.J.

G.E.J has the 2nd most blood thirsty administration ever witnessed in this Country and also the most corrupt ever.........Even the past Millitary administrations with absolute power weren't this corrupt.

His fans would blame Buhari's careless talk but smart peeps know its G.E.J's lackadaisical attitude to the insurgency issues and corruption that's responsible for our current situation.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by babestella: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari and Islamization of Nigeria are 5 & 6. People don't know what islam is until it hits them. Buhari is hiding under the fake cloak of sainthood to see if he can get into Aso Rock. He is a corrupt & clueless old foooool. Now I know a lot of Nigerians are gullible, but then wise ones are wiser. We can't be taken for a ride. Say NO to Buhari. Let them younger generations come on board. We can't have a 74 year old goon decide the fate of the youths in this country. That time is gone bye now.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by babestella: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2014
ba7man:
All these posts, topics, arguements and counter arguements can't sway me to ever vote for G.E.J.

G.E.J has the 2nd most blood thirsty administration ever witnessed in this Country and also the most corrupt ever.........Even the past Millitary administrations with absolute power weren't this corrupt.

His fans would blame Buhari's careless talk but smart peeps know its G.E.J's lackadaisical attitude to the insurgency issues and corruption that's responsible for our current situation.

What are you waiting for, can't you go and join the army and know how it feels to fight insurgents. America has been fighting terror for more than 30 years now, and still counting.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by aydoth(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by coldFLARES1(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Sunnybobo3 The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf. As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing. One would feel hopeless when desperation pushes people in position of authority to speak incoherently. If the share of the govt from JV operations with IOCs, through the NNOC (NNPC) accrued to 182.95 million bbl what plausible reasons would a sane GM Public Affairs advance for the corporation 'forgetting' to collect the governments share? In another breadth, the NNPC failed to find buyers for the governments share in 1977? We are in interesting times indeed! We've heard from the Presidency, the PDP, the DSS, the Police force and now the NNPC. It certainly would help to be silent sometimes, it rankles to think that you folks think we are incapable of rational analysis.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by ba7man(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
babestella:

What are you waiting for, can't you go and join the army and know how it feels to fight insurgents. America has been fighting terror for more than 30 years now, and still counting.
The day terrorists attacked American soil, America started 2wars. You can never try to attack American soil without a devestating backlash.

Terrorists are busy claiming territories on Nigerian soil and our President is dancing and campaigning the next instance. Don't you agree its a daft move??

I don't have access to Billions of dollars, the Nigerian Army, Navy, Airforce, police and countless para-millitary like G.E.J does so don't put us on the same pedestal.

You want me to join the army so that the incompetence G.E.J permitts to thrive there will result in me dying like the hundreds of Soldiers sent to their deaths.

When you have to bribe to get more than 30 bullets or 200 ill equiped soldiers being sent to fight 800 well armed Boko haram fighers??

The best way I can fight is to vote out G.E.J and vote in someone that sees these fatal bumblings permitted by G.E.J to thrive in the Nigerian Army and correct them.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by Horlawoomey(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2014
WHO IS THIS BUHARI?

1. Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum.

2. Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries in NIGERIA.

3. He was head of state between 1983-1985 (a period of 20 months).
 There was no religious crisis while he was head of state.

4. He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era).

5. J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.

6. Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn’t been matched by 12 years of the PDP. Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.

7. He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.

8. He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer

9. He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

10. Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction.
 Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!

11. His personal driver and cook of many years are christians
 He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today taken up the challenge.

12. He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeria today who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
 People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him……” All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank”.

If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
 ”Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it”
 Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad. Carry Go Buhari ( the people's General)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by evacuator: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2014
crown777:
3 refineries built when GMB was petroleum minister under OBJ. U can't bring dis man down it's too late. Sorry
absolutely

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by jaytee01(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2014
OP, you are a libellous crook!
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by sleekman(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2014
crown777:
3 refineries built when GMB was petroleum minister under OBJ. U can't bring dis man down it's too late. Sorry
My friend sharrap and stop peddling lies. Shagari built one refinery, Gowon started one and Babaginda completed d last one. If I hear this lie from one Buharilista again una go get lump 4 tongue.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by jaytee01(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=coldFLARES1 post=28864710][/quote]Imagine! So the NNPC can claim that they could not find buyers for the govt's share of oil, yet the JV partners could conveniently sell same without any problems. They could not think up a better lie.
Pray, since when did NNPC especially under Diezani become " the most audited and scrutinized" agency in the country? Pls I need enlightenment.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by iluvnaija: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Obviously NNPC is already pooing in their pants because they are all going to jail for the missing $20B.

Buhari dey come for una grin
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by bnovative(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
aydoth:
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.
I have learn not to rate buhari by what selected few corrupt elites say about him, but by what he (buhari ) said about them.
concerning abacha , buhari said he ( abacha ) didn't steal any money. Buhari has never criticise obj because he was a saint. He said boko haram are freedom fighters. He said he borrowed money to build all his houses, when he (buhari ) is earning the full salary of the current president. We are wiser than buhari, and we will reject him for the lies he told.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by nusirat(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:

so this story about buhari and $2.8billion is true!

But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

Please Always reads carefully before jumping into conclussion, Shi oo.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by eaccyboy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Too many wl wnt to blame GEJ for wht hapen in 1977 dis ppl r notin bt fools..asari say GEJ mst win and he go win u guys cn talk trash frm nw til kingdom comes GEJ till 2019 by Gods grace
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by babestella: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
O
ba7man:
The day terrorists attacked American soil, America started 2wars. You can never try to attack American soil without a devestating backlash.

Terrorists are busy claiming territories on Nigerian soil and our President is dancing and campaigning the next instance. Don't you agree its a daft move??

I don't have access to Billions of dollars, the Nigerian Army, Navy, Airforce, police and countless para-millitary like G.E.J does so don't put us on the same pedestal.

You want me to join the army so that the incompetence G.E.J permitts to thrive there will result in me dying like the hundreds of Soldiers sent to their deaths.

When you have to bribe to get more than 30 bullets or 200 ill equiped soldiers being sent to fight 800 well armed Boko haram fighers??

The best way I can fight is to vote out G.E.J and vote in someone that sees these fatal bumblings permitted by G.E.J to thrive in the Nigerian Army and correct them.

So you think the army is not doing enough right? Then it's high time you signed on to the Army, they are looking for you. American took the fight to Middle East, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and the rest of the Arab world, and till date the war against terror is still on. Where do you want nigerian army to take the war to other than where they are now and trying their best to ward off the insurgent who are even the children of our people on the north. The northerners created a monster called Boko haram, and today they want GEJ to stop insurgents within 6 months. It's a shame and show of hatred for the man that sits in Aso Rock.
Coming to how boko haram started, it did not start today, successive governments have had them around. They have always been there preaching to their people about an Islamic caliphate where sharia will be implemented, the teachings have been going on by the clerics in their mosques. Their political elites now worsened it by telling them that the Aso Rock belongs to the northern via their 'born to rule mentality' their religion tells them that an 'infidel cannot rule over them' so they need to kill all infidels. Now when Yerima started sharia in his state, what did OBJ do? nothing, what did the then National Assembly do about it, nothing. Rather Yerima went to court to fortify his implementation of sharia in his state.
Sadly and very unfortunately, our constitution recognized sharia and as I tell you now, any if that portion of the constitution is not death with and removed from the constitution, we will keep having problem and any president who has love for the sharia legal system will not waste times o ensure that their are sharia courts all over NIGERIA if given an opportunity.

So we have to be careful with the change we clamour for, so we don't fall from frying pan to fire. Yes we need change, but we need to be careful. We don't want GEJ, does not mean we have to embrace anything we see. We have lots of fine and liberal gentlemen in Nigeria who can lead this country. It must not be an Islamist who claims to be a saint.

We have a typical example in Africa, Egypt is not far. When they wanted a change, they embraced Mohammed Morsi blindly, when it hit them that this Morsi is not only an Islamist seeking to implement sharia in Egypt, he was am amber of a terror organization, the Muslim brotherhood with strong affiliations Hezbollah and Hamaz. What happened eventually, the Egyptians rose up and got him out of their.
People will say yes, let's put buhari and if he messes up, we will kick him out. My friend, NIGERIANS don't have the kind of heart the Arabs have. We love life so much that we can even stand face to face with a fierce looking soldier. We are here talking. We have to be careful because we cannot get him out of there if eventually he wants to Islamize Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by pacesetter939: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
lekkie073:
I don't need to read d report....fela already burst their bubble

2.8 billion naira......oil money is missing......
Dem set up enquiry...... They say money no lost o!
Dem dabaru evribodi...... Supervisor obasanjo......enquiry come close o

Army arrangement
You didn't read the report, I have no need dragging words with you but take notice of this, General Muhammadu Buhari is winning next election.
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by tit(f): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
nusirat:

But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

was it a deliberate act not to find buyers for the NNOC share of crude oil?
Was it because Shell, Chevron and Gulf gave Buhari and Obasanjo the kick-back with which they bought 150 cows?
The truth is coming out small, small.
We all know how Tam David-North was bribed, with tea and wristwatch, to allow some people carry our oil free of charge!
Re: NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister by atlwireles: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
nusirat:

But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of[b] $2.8 billion[/b]. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

It was not $2.8B but N2.8B which about $4.60B then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support / Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.