Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari (2092 Views)

No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo / Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG / Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by resty4(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Former Head of State, Gen Muhammadu Buhari(retd) has condemned the bombings in Kano and Jos, saying the actions of the terrorists, not sanctioned by any religion, will not succeed.
In a statement by the All Progressive Congress presidential candidate, made available to newsmen, Saturday, Buhari said the nation will overcome its presents challenges.
” I condemn, unreservedly and with every strength in me, the recent terrorist attacks in Kano and Jos, the two historic cities that are known for their rich cultural and religious heritage.
“Once again, those who seek to influence our way of life, modify our faith and our most sacred core values, have struck, leaving in their wake lives brutally cut short, limbs badly broken and dreams forced to fade away.
General Muhammadu Buhari
“But these people, whose actions are not sanctioned by any religion and who subscribe to no known decent values, will not succeed. Our people are resilient and strong, and our nation is capable, based on our rich human and material resources, of successfully tackling these nihilists.
“We will together see the end of them and their reign of terror. They have failed because Nigeria will remain strong and united in the face of what has now become an almost daily infliction of terror on a defenceless people. Women, children and the aged are not spared by these barbaric purveyors of horror, intimidation and panic. No religion condoles the killings of such vulnerable and innocent people, hence we are sure these terrorists profess to none of the world’s great religions, much as they seek to mask their actions with the cloak of religion.
“Because their ideals are primordial and whatever cause they claim to be pushing is not just, they will not succeed. In spite of their terror, our respective faith and how we practice them will flourish and expand. Our reputation as a people of deep faith and peaceful religious coexistence will shine through, it will not diminish, it will not be forfeited.
“I commiserate with the victims and their family members. While praying that Allah will grant repose to the souls of the departed and comfort those who lost loved ones, I urge all of us to demonstrate our time-tested compassion by providing support and succour to those affected one way or other other in their hour of need.
“To my long-suffering fellow citizens who have borne the brunt of these almost daily senseless attacks, I say help is on the way. Terror must and will be defeated. All it requires is the political will, uncommon courage and unrelenting determination, and victory will be ours.”http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/boko-haram-will-end-reign-terror-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Bloodydemon: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
We know you're behind BOKOHARAM

BUHARI is BOKOHARAM and BOKOHARAM is BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Mogidi: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Before nko!!
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by DesChyko: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
“We will together see the end of them and their reign of terror

I guess all attempts to do this alongside GMB has been/will be put on hold till the outcome of 2015 elections has materialized.

Till then, let the people endure.
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
anything boud buhari angry

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by wazobiaforu(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bloodydemon:
We know you're behind BOKOHARAM

BUHARI is BOKOHARAM and BOKOHARAM is BUHARI

Who did you blame for your failures? Your step mum right?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Bloodydemon: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
wazobiaforu:

Who did you blame for your failures? Your step mum right?

Nope your harlot mother
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by roqchiq(f): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is all i can say.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
roqchiq:
This is all i can say.
u'v joined the league of fools

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
^^^^He is an example of failed power of comprehension, the product of failed educational system; if only he read carefully he would have got the message in its correct perspective; but his bigotry could not wait or allow him to reason properly.
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by mazzi: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
So people should continue to die till u win 2015 election in ur dream?evil man.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by wazobiaforu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bloodydemon:

Nope your harlot mother

oh! Sorry so you don't even know your mother? But the person that picked you up beside the bush should have idea.... TANdriod

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Bloodydemon: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
wazobiaforu:

oh! Sorry so you don't even know your mother? But the person that picked you up beside the bush should have idea.... TANdriod

May bomb finish your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Horus(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator[/size]
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by wazobiaforu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bloodydemon:

May bomb finish your ancestors

Lol, Pele, I know how it pain to want to do what your pay master employed you for but could not see the person. The bomb will blow during your family meeting.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937319_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
Islam is peaceful. As you can see that girl is actually an Ijaw girl. Muslim girl would never open her gown for you to see what is under. Besides she is yet to be married. Only kafirs keep their women to be as old as their grandmothers before marrying them.

I am 35. My first wife is 23 while the 4th is 12. I married the first when I was 18. No true Muslim will be this fresh and still remain unmarried.

This girl is Ijaw and was sent by Edwin Clark who is Jonathan step father. This I know because I have brother who worked for Clark as gate man but he actually was sent by us to spy Clark. We ave pissures of this girl with Clark drinking whiskey. We shall release it through Mallam Rufai's twitter and Facebook page as evidence. This girl also was seen in private jet with orisejafor before she was flown to bomb Muslims in our Muslim land.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Bloodydemon: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
wazobiaforu:

Lol, Pele, I know how it pain to want to do what your pay master employed you for but could not see the person. The bomb will blow during your family meeting.... tongue tongue tongue

Not until i finish blastering your harlot mother
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by cocoduck: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Islam is peaceful. As you can see that girl is actually an Ijaw girl. Muslim girl would never open her gown for you to see what is under. Besides she is yet to be married. Only kafirs keep their women to be as old as their grandmothers before marrying them.

I am 35. My first wife is 23 while the 4th is 12. I married the first when I was 18. No true Muslim will be this fresh and still remain unmarried.

This girl is Ijaw and was sent by Edwin Clark who is Jonathan step father. This I know because I have brother who worked for Clark as gate man but he actually was sent by us to spy Clark. We ave pissures of this girl with Clark drinking whiskey. We shall release it through Mallam Rufai's twitter and Facebook page as evidence. This girl also was seen in private jet with orisejafor before she was flown to bomb Muslims in our Muslim land.
If defending my right is kaffir then I am proud to be a kaffir
siplmly call for the dissolution of Nigeria so your el dorado Muslim land.will.be pure. what a piggly little boy
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
cocoduck:

If defending my right is kaffir then I am proud to be a kaffir
siplmly call for the dissolution of Nigeria so your el dorado Muslim land.will.be pure. what a piggly little boy

I will capture your Father Christmass and shave his beard. Only Muslim men are allowed to have beards. Why is your Father Christmass not having proper chariot? He goes around with ram like deers pulling him in his fake chariot that has no wheels. We Muslims invented the wheel and are the founder of all knowledge until the Jews stole it and sold it to the greeks for some shekels. We shall destroy the Jews as well. This is why we say western education is haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by roqchiq(f): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

I can't believe your abject ignorance,it's quite amazing you actually know how to type or use the internet....

your 4th wife is 12 and you can proudly say that you are a pedophile and a molester
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by mistabiola: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Bloodydemon:

Not until i finish blastering your harlot mother

SMH very very Immature #spits cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
roqchiq:

I can't believe your abject ignorance,it's quite amazing you actually know how to type or use the internet....

your 4th wife is 12 and you can proudly say that you are a pedophile and a molester

So do you expect me to marry ashewo old woman?

Prophet Mohammed (PBU) married Fatima who was 40 and he did not like it. He was only happy when he married his sweet aisha when she was 6yrs. I will divorce my oldest wife who is now 23 and not sweet again in order to make room for Binta, my best friend daughter.

You kafirs don't know good thing at all. You marry old women who are not virgin, drink alchohol, eat that dirty pig and even dog. That is why Islam is the only way. We must force you like a child to the through path. In sha Allah , Islam will prevail over you whether you like t or not.
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2014
roqchiq:

Hey come on!...It's just sarcasm, the guy was only joking. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Bloodydemon: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2014
mistabiola:

SMH very very Immature #spits cheesy grin

Fool
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by mistabiola: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Bloodydemon:

I'm a
Fool

I know cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Bloodydemon: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2014
mistabiola:

I know i forked my mother cheesy grin

Good for you.
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Samunique(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2014
mazzi:
So people should continue to die till u win 2015 election in ur dream?evil man.
And if he ( buhari ) does not win the game continues?

God dey o!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by mistabiola: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Bloodydemon:

I will forever be your slave and keep copying you till I die

Amen , you're welcome
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Bloodydemon: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
mistabiola:

I will fork my mother to death till eternity Amen

Ok
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by mistabiola: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Bloodydemon:

Ok

SMH!!! Very very immature of you:::: how old are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirmed Election Results direct from INEC - INEC / Photo Of Late Gen. Sanni Abacha A Day Before He Died. / Rotimi Amaechi Wearing Pilot's Cap - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.