Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari (2110 Views)

No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo / Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG / Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by roqchiq(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hey come on!...It's just sarcasm, the guy was only joking. grin

Oh really?!!! if you say so.....buh, Dem no dey joke with dis kain tin ooo.
Re: Boko Haram: We Will End Their Reign Of Terror – Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937319_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
Islam is peaceful. As you can see that girl is actually an Ijaw girl. Muslim girl would never open her gown for you to see what is under. Besides she is yet to be married. Only kafirs keep their women to be as old as their grandmothers before marrying them.

I am 35. My first wife is 23 while the 4th is 12. I married the first when I was 18. No true Muslim will be this fresh and still remain unmarried.

This girl is Ijaw and was sent by Edwin Clark who is Jonathan step father. This I know because I have brother who worked for Clark as gate man but he actually was sent by us to spy Clark. We ave pissures of this girl with Clark drinking whiskey. We shall release it through Mallam Rufai's twitter and Facebook page as evidence. This girl also was seen in private jet with orisejafor before she was flown to bomb Muslims in our Muslim land.

You guys are very adept a village square propaganda. Exactly the tactic used against the Igbo in 1966. Unfortunately, with the modern age and the information supper highway, you can be nipped in the bud. Otherwise the almajiri would have been incited to run amok by now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Akinwunmi Ambode Campaign Posters / BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power / Justice Uwais Son Joins Isis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.