Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

What If Scenario - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Scenario (797 Views)

What Would You Do In This Scenario?? / Have You Ever Witness Childbirth Scenario ?.( Graphic Pic ) / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Scenario by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
You av throw few of your wife's luggage out she was weeping profusely every other tenants was begging and you stayed on your decision that she must leave. Then she said she wants to go into her room to take one more thing, at first you said no that she should mention it for u to get it for her but later u gve her the chance, as she was inside ur phone rang...a call from her father telling you that he has just deposited 850k into ur wife account abt the money she said u will need to start a buisness but her phone was not going cox it was meant to be a surprise.
Nairalanders please and please what will you do. D neighbours are standing and ur wife is already coming out.
Re: What If Scenario by Evina(f): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahaha. But how broke is he? 850k? In dollars or pounds? If na foreign currency, just tell your wife that you were just rehearsing a scene for the role you have been offered to play and you only wanted to tell her the truth after she is convinced by your act. grin
Re: What If Scenario by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
afolag:
You av throw few of your wife's luggage out she was weeping profusely every other tenants was begging and you stayed on your decision that she must leave. Then she said she wants to go into her room to take one more thing, at first you said no that she should mention it for u to get it for her but later u gve her the chance, as she was inside ur phone rang...a call from her father telling you that he has just deposited 850k into ur wife account abt the money she said u will need to start a buisness but her phone was not going cox it was meant to be a surprise.
Nairalanders please and please what will you do. D neighbours are standing and ur wife is already coming out.

What a shameless, thieving leech!

That "husband" must be a Nairalander. @OP, I suspect you're the greedy man.
Re: What If Scenario by sexybash(f): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hungry men wey full town
Poverty at it peak
850k na him you dey think
Re: What If Scenario by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
sexybash:
Hungry men wey full town
Poverty at it peak
850k na him you dey think

Don't mind them.

Yet na dem full nairaland dey claim head of house.
Re: What If Scenario by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What a shameless, thieving leech!

That "husband" must be a Nairalander. @OP, I suspect you're the greedy man.
is that ur final answer?
Re: What If Scenario by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
afolag:

is that ur final answer?

Why d'you ask?
Re: What If Scenario by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why d'you ask?
If you ar the one what will you do.....send her packing or resolve the issue internally like u know A and B conversation
Re: What If Scenario by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
afolag:
If you ar the one what will you do.....send her packing or resolve the issue internally like u know A and B conversation

First of all, I'm too posh to air my dirty laundry in public.

Our shyte stays indoors to be resolved.

Secondly, I'm not swayed by money to the point where I forgo all sense of reasoning or compromise on my principles. Now does this answer your question?
Re: What If Scenario by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

First of all, I'm too posh to air my dirty laundry in public.

Our shyte stays indoors to be resolved.

Secondly, I'm not swayed by money to the point where I forgo all sense of reasoning or compromise on my principles. Now does this answer your question?
Well thats ur own opinion with respect to ur present condition which I pray to improve.
The man in question was once a rich man before he was visited by poverty.
Re: What If Scenario by EfemenaXY: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
afolag:

Well thats ur own opinion with respect to ur present condition which I pray to improve.
The man in question was once a rich man before he was visited by poverty.

LWKMD!!

So his actions were prompted by poverty and frustration?

Yeye dey smell...

1 Like

Re: What If Scenario by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahaha grin omo see gobe tongue

1 Like

Re: What If Scenario by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
The money can't move me

(1) (Reply)

Are House Helps Necessarily Evil? Whats Your Take? / Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? / How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.