Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? (1756 Views)

Breaking: Court Of Appeal Sacks Wike: Ceases To Be Governor Of Rivers State / SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him / Private Sector Takes Over Power Sector, As PHCN Ceases To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari's interview on channels brought out some afore hidden cluelessness of the APC presidential flag bearer.
Though he claimed he would be able to out an end to BH through fighting corruption in the army and corroboration with neighbouring countries, both are stale ideas that are already being implemented.

If Buhari wins ( an extremely unlikely, albeit statistically possible outcome) and Boko Haram insurgency ends, what will be your conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by holatin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
I will Ve a sensible and not foolish conclusion

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
What about "If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram didn't Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion?" Whichever ways you put it bigots will always have a reason to castigate the humble general.

10 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Bruteforce101: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rubbish thread.

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by braine(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
OP, who told you that corruption is being fought against in the Army?? Keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
I will then believe absolutely that he is behind BH.

It BH continues especially against Christians then I will believe absolutely that he is behind BH.

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Atouke: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
It will be time for the militant to return to the creeks, and sabotage Nigeria the way BH is sabotaging Nigeria. The only difference is that the impact of the creek militants will bring nigeria to a stand still it will paralyse the economy.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by chimerase2: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
He said he will stop boho hari within six months of his rule
Nw I ask so he willl allow masses to die before taking over and eventually stopping the islamic sect
Pathetic something fishy is going on
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Exactly as we thought
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by egift(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Are you suggesting that in Niger Delta Militants stopping their killings, kidnapping, robbery, Rap[size=1pt].[/size]es, vandalism, smuggling and other criminality was because the man behind it was elected President in 2011?

TANiods do not understand the enormity of the falsehood they are spreading against Buhari. God will deliver Nigeria from the claw of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by egift(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
chimerase2:
He said he will stop boho hari within six months of his rule
Nw I ask so he willl allow masses to die before taking over and eventually stopping the islamic sect
Pathetic something fishy is going on

That is the Primary Duty of the Commander in Chief and President of Nigeria. If Buhari is elected President, he will never fold his hands and preside over the killing of more than 15,000 the way Jonathan has. And it does not matter the part of Nigeria that is troubled, Buhari will not play Politics with it like Jonathan.

He have a very excellent record of dealing decisively with any challenge of insecurity. It is very pathetic for you to demand he performs the duty of a President while you overlook the very Jonathan that occupies the post for now.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by gtrust: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Simple: "that he who pays the piper controls the tunes"

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2014
egift:

That is the Primary Duty of the Commander in Chief and President of Nigeria. If Buhari is elected President, he will never fold his hands and preside over the killing of more than 15,000 the way Jonathan has. And it does not matter the part of Nigeria that is troubled, Buhari will not play Politics with it like Jonathan.

He have a very excellent record of dealing decisively with any challenge of insecurity. It is very pathetic for you to demand he performs the duty of a President while you overlook the very Jonathan that occupies the post for now.
But why did the killings start in the first place?

And why will it just end abruptly, because of power shift?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by papalnuncio: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2014
on that day that the Gov. declared state of emergency, this is what BUHARI said in an interview with BBC housa correspondent in kaduna.
THIS SI A FIGHT AGAINST ISLAM
remember my fellow country men that boko haram said they are fighting for their religion.
let me come back to the topic at hand
if buhari wins, they have won the war so y continue fighting?
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2014
If BH ends suddenly without effort from government, then GMB is responsible for BH! But if government action against BH is stepped up and after, say five months, BH is overpowered and many occupied places librated by our soldiers, then I think our liberator has finally come grin

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by denko(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2014
one of their condition to stop hostility is to have a moslem president.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by maclatunji: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2014
That Nigerians allowed an inept, clueless and awful leader rule over us for over 4 years and hopefully that will never happen again.

What was your conclusion when Nigerian troops entered Sierra Leone and routed the RUF rebels when the late Abacha was in power?

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by nagoma(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2014
If Buhari wins and corruption falls drastically what will be your conclusion?

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by thoexynne: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2014
my conclusion simply put will be, now we have a Commander in Chief as opposed to the Clueless in Charge

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
maclatunji:
That Nigerians allowed an inept, clueless and awful leader rule over us for over 4 years and hopefully that will never happen again.

What was your conclusion when Nigerian troops entered Sierra Leone and routed the RUF rebels when the late Abacha was in power?
You have made your own ascertions, the second part is unrelated.

However, what if I conclude that he simply called off his foot soldiers.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by maclatunji: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
eaglechild:

You have made your own ascertions, the second part is unrelated.

However, what if I conclude that he simply called off his foot soldiers.

So why has the current President not arrested him within your "conclusion"? Your conclusion makes the President even worse than I have described.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
maclatunji:

So why has the current President not arrested him within your "conclusion"? Your conclusion makes the President even worse than I have described.

My premise is based on the possibility of BH ending if Buhari wins which has not happened yet so no need jumping the gun.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by maclatunji: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
eaglechild:

My premise is based on the possibility of BH ending if Buhari wins which has not happened yet so no need jumping the gun.

Hahahahaha. You see you cannot defend the cluelessness of this government starting from the president.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 3:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Just stumbled across this and I am shocked but happy at how quiet Boko Haram has been lately.

Looks like they finally got what they wanted.

All I know is that it is for the better good of the innocent citizens who suffered.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Ilekeh(f): 3:37am On Apr 17, 2015
1. That since GEJ and his clowns are no longer in power, they do not have the resources to continue sponsoring boko haram.

2. Buhari's strategic tactics and his quick-to-action guidance, compared to weak GEJ, stopped boko haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 3:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
1. That since GEJ and his clowns are no longer in power, they do not have the resources to continue sponsoring boko haram.

2. Buhari's strategic tactics and his quick-to-action guidance, compared to weak GEJ, stopped boko haram.
Lol

Buhari is yet to be sworn in yet no more bombs.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Ilekeh(f): 3:56am On Apr 17, 2015
eaglechild:

Lol

Buhari is yet to be sworn in yet no more bombs.

If you're hoping for bombings, invite them to your backyard.

And when did Boko haram stopped harming innocent people?

April 6
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/boko-haram-disguised-as-preachers-kill-at-least-24-in-nigeria/article23808803/

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 4:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

If you're hoping for bombings, invite them to your backyard.

And when did Boko haram stopped harming innocent people?

April 6
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/boko-haram-disguised-as-preachers-kill-at-least-24-in-nigeria/article23808803/
On the contrary, I am happy the bombings have been called off.

There is no longer need for them since the general has been delivered.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by Ilekeh(f): 4:17am On Apr 17, 2015
eaglechild:

On the contrary, I am happy the bombings have been called off.

There is no longer need for them since the general has been delivered.

Who delivered the general? What's the connection between the generation and PDP's sponsoring of boko haram?

Why is it that 6 weeks prior to the election, GEJ was able to abate boko haram activities? Magical, as you'd have us to believe?
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by AgentOfAllah: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2015
To demonstrate how your bigotry compels you to draw specious conclusions from evidence built on circumstantialities, we could ask this question in a different way:

What would be your conclusion if, after several years, Boko-Haram is routed with remarkable success only 1 week before the initial scheduled date for elections by an incumbent who is, nay, was seeking re-election?

Although, I wish to know your answer to my question, it is merely an academic exercise of interest to me. The answer of majority of Nigerians, particularly those from the most affected states was heard loud and clear on March 28th. They saw through the hypocrisy!

You know what GEJ said when he was asked why he had to wait one week before the elections, even forcing its postponement by 6 weeks? He said ordering weapons is not like buying packs of cigarettes. It took him one whole presidential term to realise that. Even worse, the questions that were raised by that statement. What happened to the billions of dollars (a third of our national budget if I remember correctly) that were budgeted for security all those years?

Feel free to dwell in your sanctimonious pontifications, you'll only end up hurting yourself, not the truth. It's this attitude of blaming the other instead of taking responsibility that nailed the coffin on GEJs ambition.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by eaglechild: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
To demonstrate how your bigotry compels you to draw specious conclusions from evidence built on circumstantialities, we could ask this question in a different way:

What would be your conclusion if, after several years, Boko-Haram is routed with remarkable success only 1 week before the initial scheduled date for elections by an incumbent who is, nay, was seeking re-election?

Although, I wish to know your answer to my question, it is merely an academic exercise of interest to me. The answer of majority of Nigerians, particularly those from the most affected states was heard loud and clear on March 28th. They saw through the hypocrisy!

You know what GEJ said when he was asked why he had to wait one week before the elections, even forcing its postponement by 6 weeks? He said ordering weapons is not like buying packs of cigarettes. It took him one whole presidential term to realise that. Even worse, the questions that were raised by that statement. What happened to the billions of dollars (a third of our national budget if I remember correctly) that were budgeted for security all those years?

Feel free to dwell in your sanctimonious pontifications, you'll only end up hurting yourself, not the truth. It's this attitude of blaming the other instead of taking responsibility that nailed the coffin on GEJs ambition.
lol.

Nigerians saw through hypocrisy indeed.

Please everyone knows GEJ lost because the north felt it was their turn to rule.

It is a democracy so no biggie.

However, don't go preaching that change bullcrap.
It is a big lie.
Re: If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Does jesus need to come down and tell you that APC is behind boko haram. The question is how would the SS respond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!; GEJ Is A Nairalander / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) / The Soldiers Without Enough Weapons To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.