Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) (1758 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by oziduru: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Nigerians have taken to twitter to blast Gov. Fayose's controversial PDP Ad on Punch newspaper.

Source/More tweets: http:///7cn

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by vanen2: 5:57am On Jan 20, 2015
The people are tired and want change kewe!
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by jorlons(m): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by segunjowo(m): 6:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Why blast him on twitter and not physically? twitter blast wont hurt him ke?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by clemz88(m): 6:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Wetin be that fayose own sef. Every day he must surely show him self

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by dunkem21(m): 6:07am On Jan 20, 2015
OK. Its wrong of Fayose but I can't remember Nigerians blasting Amaechi for threatening our collective existence.

Goodluck for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by olaboy001(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2015
segunjowo:
Why blast him on twitter and not physically? twitter blast wont hurt him ke?
Atleast he has twitter account
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2015
The drunkard from ekiti.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2015
We must have a really high opinion of Fayose to expect anything better from him. This is what we get when we put vagabonds in power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by olaboy001(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2015
I'll cut you off when you start acting different.
That's my plan for GEJ then back in 2011
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by zubby29(m): 6:15am On Jan 20, 2015
any person dat listings to what fayose,okupe nd fani says is not serious because dis fellas need serious medical attention,i pity ekiti people bt we mst not make d same mistake like dem,change is here to stay
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by ramdris(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2015
I can't begin to imagine how Mrs Yar Adua will be feeling by the using of her tragedy for campaign by no other than the same person her husband used as VP.
Fayose went too far and GEJ should dissociate himself off dis advert and publicly scold the ignoramus criminal called fayose.
However, even if I know Buhari will die truly ( God forbid!), I will still vote him knowing fully well d sound Osibanjo will run with his legacy. Imagine the clueless GEJ dropping dead ( God forbid!) n d more clueless Sambo takes over!
So sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by priscaoge(f): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2015
zubby29:
any person dat listings to what fayose,okupe nd fani says is not serious because dis fellas need serious medical attention,i pity ekiti people bt we mst not make d same mistake like dem,change is here to stay

@emboldened Ok we have heard you undecided undecided

But when are we seeing Pa Buhar's certificate
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by Welrez(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2015
This is condemnable
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by phemmie06(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2015
I wonder the type of politics we play in this country, this nuisance called gov has forgotten that if Yaradua is still alive, his claimed boss GEJ won't be on that seat.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by egift(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Ekiti Horror Movie now in every cinema in Ekiti
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by orobs93(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2015
Blame it on Ekiti people for making him relevant
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Sometimes your "friends" may think they are helping you but they are actually destroying you. A perfect example is this advert and what it has done to PDP's chances. They party is on a self-destruction path. We don't have sensible people in power. How can the same "Heroes Past" from our national anthem be mocked like this? Why wish death upon a man because he belongs to another party? Get your PVCs and lets act wisely please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by peleson: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2015
ramdris:
I can't begin to imagine how Mrs Yar Adua will be feeling by the using of her tragedy for campaign by no other than the same person her husband used as VP.
Fayose went too far and GEJ should dissociate himself off dis advert and publicly scold the ignoramus criminal called fayose.
However, even if I know Buhari will die truly ( God forbid!), I will still vote him knowing fully well d sound Osibanjo will run with his legacy. Imagine the clueless GEJ dropping dead ( God forbid!) n d more clueless Sambo takes over!
So sai Buhari!
Are u ok? Who knew yaradua back then? Odili Wass to be the President. Yaradua was jst handpicked by Obj at d detriment of nigeria n same way Gej was handpicked to replace popular candidate like Donald Duke! Yaradua was no heavy weight ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by ramdris(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2015
peleson:

Are u ok? Who knew yaradua back then? Odili Wass to be the President. Yaradua was jst handpicked by Obj at d detriment of nigeria n same way Gej was handpicked to replace popular candidate like Donald Duke! Yaradua was no heavy weight ok
Does your dumb argument did jsutice to what Fayose said about Buhari's death wish?
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2015
dunkem21:
OK. Its wrong of Fayose but I can't remember Nigerians blasting Amaechi for threatening our collective existence.

Goodluck for ever.
You are a fool! "Rig and the APC will proceed to declare and form parallel government". Are you not educated?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by dahunsy(f): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by dunkem21(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

You are a fool! "Rig and the APC will proceed to declare and form parallel government". Are you not educated?

Supporters of a certificateless man always show in their thoughts, comments and actions.

Is forming a parallel government, a wise thing to do let's even say the elections are rigged? What are gwan with the courts?

Its called treason and in saner climes, ...

As for your last line, I will paste my WAEC certificate here, you know what that means? ..
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by zubby29(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2015
jst wait untill after 14 feb u can ask dat ? again,oge sad and a pity u can ask such absurd ? u appear leanered
priscaoge:

@emboldened Ok we have heard you undecided undecided

But when are we seeing Pa Buhar's certificate
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by OneOpinion: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2015
#GMB15

SAI BUHARI

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by priscaoge(f): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2015
zubby29:
jst wait untill after 14 feb u can ask dat ? again,oge sad and a pity u can ask such absurd ? u appear leanered

Lmao! grin grin grin

Are u guys scared of showing us his school cert? Lol!

I'm not the only one who need the Certificate, WELL MEANINGFUL NIGERIANS DO!

If he can't show us his cert, Let him jeyjeyly submit it to INEC! cheesy grin

And as for been learned, YES BOSS I AM kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by zubby29(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2015
den act like 1 my dear,ask qeustions dat wnt make me doubt ur cert too
priscaoge:

Lmao! grin grin grin

Are u guys scared of showing us his school cert? Lol!

I'm not the only one who need the Certificate, WELL MEANINGFUL NIGERIANS DO!

If he can't show us his cert, Let him jeyjeyly submit it to INEC! cheesy grin

And as for been learned, YES BOSS I AM kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by ABEngine(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2015
All in the battle of wits for February's polls... Shit happens. Fayose is yet to show Ekiti people grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) by olaboy001(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
dunkem21:

Supporters of a certificateless man always show in their thoughts, comments and actions.

Is forming a parallel government, a wise thing to do let's even say the elections are rigged? What are gwan with the courts?

Its called treason and in saner climes, ...

As for your last line, I will paste my WAEC certificate here, you know what that means? ..
Corruption is everywhere, no time to go to court...

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: One Dead Victim Of Violence In Tai LGA, Rivers State / Where Is Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Boyloaf And Others / Pdp Wins Gombe State8-)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.