Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Your Scariest Moment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Scariest Moment (570 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! / Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Scariest Moment by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
It was a sunny day i need some logs of fresh tree for some important but not distentatious reasons.Like ajepako that i am i migrate to the bush nd find a 50ft(or more) in height tree like this wey hm go do the Job.Now instead of me to start cutting i decided to climb the tree to the top and bent it down with my weight,on getting to the top i suspend my full weight but it appears i'm weightless then it dawns on me that i'm OMO(On my Own).Tried to climb down but it appears to where to pin my leg on,i looked down its like far like faraday,i thought to myself starling u r not going to jump down,are you? The thought of jumping down itself na die,staying up there is of no good because my harm will soon weaken up nd might end up falling with the velocity of Light morever d night is setting in i took a deep breath and do some sharp prayer. I looked down and said to myself "i'm not going to die anyway...o i'm not going to be cripple" but what can a boy of 12years old do then? I close my eye release my hand off the hold nd with a constant speed rather instanteneous velocity i land on ground with bare foot,The alarm rang to my head maybe i'm dizzy i can't explain but i thought to myself starling will have been a cripple till now. Over to u
Re: Your Scariest Moment by donmalcolm21(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2014
My scariest moment was when I was having nightmare and I woke up, looking by my side I saw Tinubu's face on the cover of the news magazine lying on my bed, I ............, thank God I'm still alive
Re: Your Scariest Moment by Mynd44: 3:38am On Dec 14, 2014
When I got to the refrigerator one day and found out that the butter was frozen

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bad Customer Service At ECOBANK Branches / Letter To White Man / Vine: Girls Complaining That They Don't Have Any Shoe To Wear. (entertainment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.