Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari (911 Views)

Edo Women Should Forgive Aisha Buhari, She’s A Victim Of Rape. / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by tobechi74: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2014
‪#‎ ForgiveBuhari‬for sacking 55,000 civil
servants in the first 6months of his regime
Nigerians must

#ForgiveBuhari , who
jailed Ojukwu for unknown reasons, against
a resurrecting unity, after his 13 yrs exile.
Nigerians must remember but yet

#
ForgiveBuhari , a man who wanted to fix the
'Fela Problem' once & for all. We were told
AIDS killed Fela
Nigerians must

#ForgiveBuhari for
whatever happened to Fela Anikulapo Kuti in
GMB's jail for singing about missing $
2.8billion theft
Anambra people #ForgiveBuhari for
disgracing & jailing your erudite & dear Chief
Alex Ekwueme GCON for demanding
equitable Power Sharing
Ogun people

#ForgiveBuhari for withering
ur blossoming Mayflower Uncle Tai Solarin
whose death was from complications of
torture in jail
Enugu people

#ForgiveBuhari for
imprisoning Jim Nwobodo for no just cause,
halting momentum of the progress the Coal
City was making
Edo people

#ForgiveBuhari 4 imprisoning
ur most revered Executive Governor of Old,
Prof. Ambrose Alli causing shame to the
Oba's Kingdom
Lagos people

#ForgiveBuhari for
humiliating & jailing your Governor Lateef
Jakande, hitherto a journo with @
nigeriantribunefor speaking
Imo people, pls

#ForgiveBuhari for the
100 year jail term for your renowned son,
Sam Mbakwe, whose reelection was
annulled by GMB
Ondo & Ekiti people pls

#ForgiveBuhari
for jailing ur Hero, Pa Adekunle Ajasin after
several courts at diverse times found him
innocent.

#ForgiveBuhari 's draconian
Decree 2: Detention of Persons Decree
which permitted Govt to arrest/detain
anybody for 3 for NO reason
Christians should

#ForgiveBuhari
for advocating total Sharia
implementation in Nigeria in 2001,
before he thought of contesting
polls..

#ForgiveBuhari for his lies, as PTF
Chair under Abacha Transparency
International named it the 2nd most
corrupt globally (TI Report '96)
Lagos must

#ForgiveBuhari for his
deliberate cancellation of the lagos
Metroline Project in 1982. Lagos is a
mess today because of this
Copied
Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by Maccoy1(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Wow
Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by ruffp: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Shebi some of the people u r mentioning were alive while he was contesting previously. If they did have issues with GMB they wld have stated same abi? Why do all these TAN people keep wiping up propaganda and spreading lies? Haba! u guys should take a chill pill and wait for feb 14.
Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Yep I know. Vote for me or your blood will be .....

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by hushmail: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2014
u forgot all d newspaper houses n journalists that suffered under decree 4

but most importantly lets forgive him for truncating nigeria democracy and taking us back to d dark ages
Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by ruffp: 1:19am On Dec 14, 2014
hushmail:
u forgot all d newspaper houses n journalists that suffered under decree 4

but most importantly lets forgive him for truncating nigeria democracy and taking us back to d dark ages

Laffsss......See them shivering. Its a done deal my dear. Better dust ur passport and carry ur corrupt friendly men to corrupt friendly countries. You have about 6mths left.......

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by goalburner(m): 1:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Am comin
Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by Baawaa(m): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2014
You forget to include....
Forgivebuhari for
Killing Jonathan's father without reason.
Yeye TAN
Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 14, 2014
ruffp:

Laffsss......See them shivering. Its a done deal my dear. Better dust ur passport and carry ur corrupt friendly men to corrupt friendly countries. You have about 6mths left.......

The assumption that Buhari is corrupt free is hogwash. What about the 2.8 billion dollars allegedly stolen by him? How about the company he keeps? Are they corruption free? Just asking!

Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by ruffp: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2014
omonuan:

The assumption that Buhari is corrupt free is hogwash. What about the 2.8 billion dollars allegedly stolen by him? How about the company he keeps? Are they corruption free? Just asking!

Another desperate effort to stand in the way of a high-speed train. Even his enemies who are privy to all the classified info have only good tins to say, na you way dey house they look for wetin no loss. Park well.
Re: 20 Reasons Why We Should Forgive Buhari by aydoth(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

(1) (Reply)

22 Reason Why You Shouldn't Vote For Buhari. / Buhari And Pastors / Why Jonathan Candidature Offers Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.