Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? (15111 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Why Do You Want To Make Heaven/paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by GodMode: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2014
There's no god. There's no heaven there's no hell.. Just as s3un forgot to put a creed on christian threads shows the level of his religious bigotry.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by eghos12(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2014
i dont know o
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by 49cents(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
But then its a waste of time dabbling into such matters because it all starts from here, on earth!

There are more basic enquiries a person must make first before he can grasp wjat is after

True searching always start from the known to the unknown

To satart from the uncertain is to allow it quench the little and essentail desire which enables a person to proceed on life's journey to the Truth of herself and of her source and the meaning of it all

So my advice is for you to start with questions like, who am I? What are my looking for?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Innodon:
Flesh doesn't go to heaven but spirit

there wud b a body just like dat of Christ, remember when Christ rose up d apostles wia still able to touch him, dats d same tin dats gonna happen to dose Wu goes dia
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by harthonder(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
GodMode:
There's no god. There's no heaven there's no hell.. Just as s3un forgot to put a creed on christian threads shows the level of his religious bigotry.

don't worry U are too small for God to prove who he is to, so don't expect an angel visit #shikena
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Weah96:
Mothers will watch as their husbands and children roast in a giant oven that belongs to the host of heaven. That's if the mother isn't the one being roasted while one of her faithful children watches.

So how does watching a loved one/loved ones suffer eternal torment in hell contribute to the 'bliss' u re suppose to enjoy in heaven? Isn't that itself a toment?

I believe we should properly understand what we believe in, in other for our faith to be unshakeable

2 Likes

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by wise7(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2014
if u get there u will find out
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by smudge2079(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Maybe
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by smudge2079(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2014
If u ask me, who i go ask?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by TDstarr: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
NO SEX, NO SLEEP, NO RIVER EXCEPT THE WATER OF LIFE SO NO SWIMMING, NO PHONES, JUST SINGING FOREVER IN MY HOUSE OF GOLD??
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by onoerime: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS EARTH?

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by JayKaba(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Interesting thread. I have no doubt there won't be any boring moment in heaven.

Praise and worship aside ... playback of all the events from creation through the days of Israel, the lives of Abraham, David, Daniel, Elisha and all the likes ... your movie nights alone could last for thousands of years.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Weah96: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
wise7:
if u get there u will find out

You won't get there if you don't know what's there. Have you watched the movie called the Island, starring Michael Duncan?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Mhizdimplez(f): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
Our bodies would become terrestial.....we wldn't know anything about the flesh(like some people are saying)No hunger,thirst,etc.All the things of the flesh wld be gone.We may not even remember all these "fleshy" things......we won't get tired of praising God.

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by engrdosmen01(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Man will be singing hallelujah song unclad grin
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by clemzo101(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Big question oooo, sometimes I reason it myself, since we are not going with flesh, we bcom spirits, I think its just gonna be praise and worship all through.......where is the fun? We are told d streets are made of gold and all dat but what's d use wen u won't spend it togeda with ur wife and kids.......xcept dere are somethings dey are not telling us........I will ask dis question during bible study on tuesday.
Nehemiah459:
Curious . . . .

Heaven is the final resting place for those who obey and live according to God's word.

What shall we be doing there when we get there?

Remember, No sex, death, party, etc...
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by klarke(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2014
For this perishable body must put on the
imperishable, and this mortal body must put on
immortality.

When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and
the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to
pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed
up in victory.”
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2014
Well, I do not believe the notion that ALL good people will go to heaven. Some good people will, but not all. Those who go have a job to keep them busy for many lifetimes: that of ruling as kings and serving as preists (Rev. 5:9,10).

For the rest of obedient mankind whom God count worthy of living on the earth forever (Psalms 37:11 & 29), they have lots of things to do. I can not evisage all but work no dey finish for this world: from remodelling the earth from what it is now to what's suppose to, with gadens and flowers and good road networks to studying plants and animals of various species. They'll also the opportunity to improve on and even discover more advance and earthfriendly technologies. Imagine a car running on carbon dioxide and emitting oxygen! Not to talk of opportunities to learn different skills, crafts and arts as your heart desires, travel to different parts of the earth (on foot, if you wish. After all u aint dying, what's d rush), have your own collections of flowers frm different part of the world, learn architecture so u could design ur mansion by the lake and the list is endless. And more importantly, endless opportunity to learn about God and his wisdom forever. What to do is never lacking

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by klarke(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2014
But as it is written, "No eye has seen, no ear has
heard, and no mind has imagined the things that
God has prepared for those who love him."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Mintayo(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
smh at people ignorance, in Heaven We Will be like Jesus, We will be attended to like Jesus by the angels and other messengers. it's Not just about singing and clapping.

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Untrollable: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
That's the point, "paradise" doesn't exist cos it's an illusion.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Weah96: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2014
After one billion years, you'll beg for HELLFIRE just to get away from Mr. Esau and all his bragging about how many oxen he had on his plot of land.

David will keep going on and on about his battle with goliath, and how no one expected him to beat the guy up, much less kill him.

And then Mohammed will show up telling his stories, only to have certain people walk off right in the middle of him speaking. That's how the beef in heaven will begin.

Towelheads don't fear location.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by dyadeleye(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2014
You mean watching love ones suffer?...
Iro nla(big lie)...so you are telling me I'm gonna sit my ass down and keep watching one of ma hommies been smoked..you think I won't be mad??..ikan ma sele(something gonna happen oooo)

Weah96:
Mothers will watch as their husbands and children roast in a giant oven that belongs to the host of heaven. That's if the mother isn't the one being roasted while one of her faithful children watches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2014
waiting for the right Answer
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by mrlaw93(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Reading the holy Quran and praying 5times daily..
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by IYANGBALI: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2014
9inches:
Singing, I guess lipsrsealed
the 1 wey we sing for here never do?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Mathicks(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2014
mrlaw93:
Praying for what exactly?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by IYANGBALI: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
mrlaw93:
shock awaits you there,just be ready for it

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by mrlaw93(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
Mathicks:
If u ask me nh who i go ask
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by IYANGBALI: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
Mathicks:
abeg help me ask am jare
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by mrlaw93(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
shock awaits you there,just be ready for it
I dnt get this. Whicch one is shock awaits you. Electric shock ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.