Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Temptations Vs Our Sight - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temptations Vs Our Sight (16665 Views)

The Difference Between Trials And Temptations / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Situations And Circumstances VS Our Relationship With God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by experimentist: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2014
freecocoa:
Your words, I asked a question.
Ok o
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Funjosh(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Wear good dress I no go look, but try wear bumbshort and God come bless you with ukwu and you say make I no look
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by GoldStandard: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Its especially worse if u're medically inclined - as in you know your anatomy so well that in 1 sweeping glance, u have imagined everything there is in her body! *sigh*
Nowadays, I try not to look, not to think & most importantly preoccupy my mind with other +ve thoughts! #GodHelpUs
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by 100Cents: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Beautiful article.

Some men can go to the extremes to control their eyes. Iwent to my lecturer's office one day. He was working on his computer when I came in. I'm a BBW, so what I wore that day must have scrambled his focus,because his reaction was immediately defensive.

I had barely taken a seat when he whipped out his sunshades and slammed them into his face. In the 45mins I sat in his office, he never once took off the shades and avoided looking at me directly.

Even though he looked very ridiculous, it is his way of practicing eye control. grin

Me, I simply block out nasty stuff and focus my mind on other things.

When I hear ladies say, " All men want to sleep with me ". I just ignore them or ask them, " How do you dress " ?

The way you dress determine the way men approach you. So all of you ladies enjoy the attention and pretend to complain..
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Nwachiizu(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2014
We all need Jesus in our lives. The whole world is in darkness. God is not omnipresent like we think. He is only present where sin is absent. If you have not given your life to Christ, God is not present around you. No matter your origin, race or religeon you need Jesus in your life. This is an opportunity for you to surrender all to Him today. Don't delay, a second might be too late. Open your heart and pray to God now. Tell Him you want to surrender all to Him. Ask Him to come and save you. Ask him to come into your life and change you and your life will never remain the same. If you have made this prayer sincerely from your heart, congratulations! Jesus is now Lord in your life. You now have the Holy Spirit. Make yourself a member of a Bible believing church and make them know you as a new convert. Your faith will be helped to grow. God bless you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by donpizzle123: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2014
If u hv self respect and discipline.u wil hv no nid to loose ur sight to avoid temptation.
If u occupy urself wif important tots, u wont evn notice a big nyansh right in front of u not to talk of lust.
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
was all this to miss that plausible ferocious fire of hell?, Choi temptation is not to be triumph by intentions lest you yield to it unwilling, and later willling with ones consciousness. believe me or not, there's no successful way to overcome temptation other than allowing the spirit in you to recognized it self as a son of righteousness. these can be achieved through a rebirth of the soul and body by the Holy Spirit. at end you won't be overcoming temptation by intentions or supposed habits. indeed all humans are good people only that some possess a certain degree of exceptional attributes which likely brings weirdness. some could barely overcome temptations unintentionally while others could to some extent. and yet non is perfect just God's grace we strive for
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by telad(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
emperorchedda:
Forget all these, even if the eyes doesn't see a big asss, the body will, I don't know how but its like the body senses when a big asss is around!

Lolsss nawah for you oh, its nature but the cool thing is where its master, so we can control it.
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by abdul4new(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who approved this thread when we have national importance issue to deliberate on.

Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by ChurchillStorm: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Beautiful article.

Some men can go to the extremes to control their eyes. Iwent to my lecturer's office one day. He was working on his computer when I came in. I'm a BBW, so what I wore that day must have scrambled his focus,because his reaction was immediately defensive.

I had barely taken a seat when he whipped out his sunshades and slammed them into his face. In the 45mins I sat in his office, he never once took off the shades and avoided looking at me directly.

Even though he looked very ridiculous, it is his way of practicing eye control. grin

Fat?!!! Not what I imagine... uhhhhh. *turned off*
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Olaone1: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:
I'm a BBW,
what does this really really mean? tongue
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Beautiful article.

oh! Really?undecided
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

When I hear ladies say, " All men want to sleep with me ". I just ignore them or ask them, " How do you dress " ?

The way you dress determine the way men approach you. So all of you ladies enjoy the attention and pretend to complain..
Nah. I'm usually on skirts 97% of the time, but that day I wore trousers. My hips don't lie, so I guess he saw the truth for the first time that day. And maybe the blouse was a bit snug... embarassed
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Mobi47(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
xpac01:
Onething I know from experience is that, if a man starts practicing the things said here, a time will come he will start resisting temptation effortlessly and unconsciously.
Its True
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nobleval:
oh! Really?undecided
Really.
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
No more watching of pucy and dick. Dnt read love stories again. Read only the bible. grin
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by 100Cents: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:

Nah. I'm usually on skirts 97% of the time, but that day I wore trousers. My hips don't lie, so I guess he saw the truth for the first time that day. And maybe the blouse was a bit snug... embarassed

Show me the truth..
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Though its very very difficult now..ESPECIALLY in the SOUTHERN part of NIGERIA ...
where most DAUGHTERs of JEZEBEL are on the loose to smuggle many MEN to hell..
IF u doubt my post..
CHECK any NORTHERN CHRISTAIN around..
U see dem behave modestly...
They only face tribulations from ISLAM, who also in one way has HELPED ,by ensuring NORTHERN LADIES are tutored so as to purge themselves of any impending jezebel..
Dats Y ISLAM detest REVEALING WEARS ..

U , need to visit some of our acclaimed churches with Bishops presiding...especially in PORT HARCOURT..
U WILL know GOD can never be part of any programm there.

THE FASTEST and most reliable route to get a man is through a WOMAN ...
It has been so, right from BIBLE DAYS..
SO these pastors use enchanting ladies to trap men...

It took the US , a decade to get OSAMA ,because he has nothing to do with women..
THOUGH d female CIA tried but failed...
They had to monitor all calls in pakistan ,to get him...
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Eyop: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Oya Let me speed up the pipeline process grin grin

1 Like

Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Revolva(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
If your eye offends you, pluck it out. — Jesus Christ. Oya go pluck ur eye n become a one eyed man looking like a pirate...lol..omomeei dey control my lust but istilldey shine babes anyhow...if i want to....#nobodycanstopme
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by ademega(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Looking at a dangerously dressed woman at first maybe accidental is not a sin but there is what we call second look of sin.
Even at that , all these dangerous sight have been neatly packaged in musicals ,u can see them over and over again in as much u ve a tv , fone , or laptop . With all theses u are good to sin
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by ebenice(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
How can one possibly or perfectly practice this especialy on nigerian campuses of nowadays

Just fill ur hrt with d pages of the bible and meditate on it plus be determine u wunt look twice nor think left
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by fairlyisabel(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nwachiizu:

The issue of lust touches both man and woman. It is not a gender issue it is a general problem that resulted from the fall in the garden of Eden. It may surprise you to know that women are equally in battle against lust as men are. The only solution can be found in total surrender to Christ and what he has done for us on the Cross. Other than this there is no other escape root for man. The believer that now feels he is standing and forgets to take heed of that fact will soon fall. We cannot stand alone. We must fully lean on Grace by Faith in Christ Jesus always.
i hear!! Women lust, that i know but men lust more. How many times have you heard or seen women trying so hard to subdue the physcial attraction of the opposite sex? Abegi leave matter...women control men especially with their physiques.....imagine how you guys are battling on how to quench your sense of lust even in the public forum....shuo!
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank you
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

Show me the truth..
Eye control grin
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eyop:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Oya Let me speed up the pipeline process grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by AIZubair(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
adrainuche:
My Uncle Use To Say Looking Is Free grin grin grin
A bad Uncle u've got
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by femi4: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Beautiful article.

What is BBW?
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by justi4jesu(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
femi4:
What is BBW?

Big Beautiful Woman...

Femi go to Church
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
femi4:
What is BBW?
Big Beautiful Woman.
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by femi4: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
justi4jesu:

Big Beautiful Woman...

Femi go to Church
Haba! this is to one, we don close now
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by benjminPrince(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
I tink d eyez controls d whole of human body, bcus we think wat we see n we do wat we see n all of dat...d best remedy is self-discipline, smtims is difficulty 2 control but it works...NEKEDITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? / Here Are Things The Holy Spirit Does: Biblical Backings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.