Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader (27540 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. / Questions To Members Of The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
madtom85:
mail me @ madtom75@gmail.com

Done
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by DarryOsh(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
If you participated in Shiloh, or the Redeemed program and you
are still supporting GMB as the right person to rule this country, I
am beginning to doubt your Christianity....Obviously God didn't
speak to you...
I attended neither of them this year. could you explain what you mean exactly? I don't understand.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Sweetlemon(f): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

This is one of the reasons why I've stopped taking church activities serious. I simply go, worship God and leave immediately.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Sweetlemon(f): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
DarryOsh:

I attended neither of them this year. could you explain what you mean exactly? I don't understand.

What he means is that Pastors Adeboye and Oyedepo have directly or indirectly endorsed Jonathan. And as their followers, we MUST adhere strictly.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by bisi16(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
godofwar666:
The brotherhood of Man, The Fatherhood of God.... Make a good man to be a better man in life
That quote is not for ogboni plz.. get ur facts right.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by madjune(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

YOU'RE PATHETIC AS YOU'RE PAROCHIAL.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP PULLING NIGERIA BACKWARDS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION. AWAYS BRINGING GOD INTO EVERY ISSUE.
IS THE LIFE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN ANY BETTER THAN IT WAS 6YRS AGO?
THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOURSELF.
YOU SHOULD BE TELLING PEOPLE TO VOTE THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB, AND NOT YOUR TRIBAL MAN, PARTY MAN OR CHURCH MAN.

PLS, NIGERIA HAS GROWN BEYOND THIS YOUR THINKING.
WE NEED SOMEONE CAPABLE OF FIXING THE MESS WE ARE IN PRESENTLY.

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by madjune(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Maross:
My maternal grandpa, a university administrator, died in 1996 and in his will, he confessed that he was a member of the Ogboni fraternity and one other cult group ( can't remember the other one now). He warned us to stay away from both of them and not have any to do with them. as a result of this, I have always held their activities with suspicion. I believe there is something [sinister] to this group than the socio-cultural outlook which they try to project.
please be very careful and don't be deceived.

however, for some inexplicable reason, he advised that we could join AMORC if we wanted to.

This ended on a funny note.
May your Pa continue to rest in peace but, with all respect; I don't think amorc is any better.
They're all the same. You will lose a part of your freedom and, you will live out your life with a sense of a mortgaged eternity which equals- fear in your daily life.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by 1stola: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
frustratedman:
I need a job to earn a living. Pm me if you have any useful info. Thanks
After all this while...
Are you tired of cursing God
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by athorello(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...
Please, can you elaborate? I fellowship mainly in RCCG. Though I didn't attend HGC, I was at Shiloh'14 here in Benin on friday and I was greatly blessed. So, what did I or those who attended neighter missed? GEJ??
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by benzion72(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

What he means is that Pastors Adeboye and Oyedepo have directly or indirectly endorsed Jonathan. And as their followers, we MUST adhere strictly.

Blatant lies, Neither Bishop Oyedepo nor Pastor Adeboye mention anything about GEJ or GMB. They have no business with politics. Jesus does not have anything with politics. When asked when will you return the kingdom to Israel. He said you shall receive power when the holy Ghost come upon you. Dont bring the reverend name to to the mud of politics. I am a member of Winners and I attend Shilo program but I and my family can never be deceived again we are voting GMB. Religion does not translate to effectiveness in governance
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by DarryOsh(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I find it hard to believe that pastors adeboye and oyedepo would endorse Jonathan. I'll do my findings though.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by fuego: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
If our political leaders were members of this noble society, nigeria would have been the best place to live in the world. A place devoid of hatred, selfcentredness, regionalism, boko harramism, or even mendism or what have you. Nigerian let's look inward and imbibe the good values of our rich traditional/cultural heritage. Our forefathers did well in their days. Let's uphold the light and not darkness. Reformed Ogboni Fraternity is the light under reference. Like the french says: ' a bon entendeur salut' meaning a word is enough......(AP WORLDWIDE).

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by securi: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
I was @ Shiloh services and Bishop never mentioned any Candidate instead he prayed against any Candidate that wants disintegration and perpetration of boko haram's evil deeds.This to me is not supporting anybody because both GMB and GEJ have been one time or the otjer associated with sponsoring the group, so whoever is guilty will feel the effect.
On the other hand, my late Father was an Oluwo of Iledi Ogunbiyi and he was a noble and upright man that cannot even maim talkless of doing evil to a fellow man, his good deeds are far beyond comprehension, am still expecting any Pastor to challenge it.
NB. Am not a member and l can't be but that's my viiew, most of these Pastors cannot come close to him in terms of reaching out to the needies and helping the deprived society
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by DarryOsh(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

Rccg celebrates the emergence of prof Osinbajo, a senior member of the church on Twitter. What do you have to say to this? link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/2049143/rccg-celebrates-osibajos-emergence-twitter
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Babacele: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2015
jkendy:
The dividing line btw Ogboni Fraternity and AMORC is very slim.
Both of them are self - destructive as a cult group.
Just stay away from both, my broda!!!
Though shall not lie! and though shall not talk about what you don't know. You shall reap what you sow, amen.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by nwakaibeya1: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen and watch the utterance in video and judge it spiritually
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by jacyhelen(f): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2018
mistabiola:
It is not a new thing

quote 2014...chisus
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by oweniwe(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
madjune:

YOU'RE PATHETIC AS YOU'RE PAROCHIAL.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP PULLING NIGERIA BACKWARDS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION. AWAYS BRINGING GOD INTO EVERY ISSUE.
IS THE LIFE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN ANY BETTER THAN IT WAS 6YRS AGO?
THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOURSELF.
YOU SHOULD BE TELLING PEOPLE TO VOTE THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB, AND NOT YOUR TRIBAL MAN, PARTY MAN OR CHURCH MAN.

PLS, NIGERIA HAS GROWN BEYOND THIS YOUR THINKING.
WE NEED SOMEONE CAPABLE OF FIXING THE MESS WE ARE IN PRESENTLY.

THANK YOU.

Is it not more messy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.