Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,418 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic (45844 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Dreambeat: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:

I just did not because of the counselling or whatever but because the pix was like a film trick when i saw it this morning.
kiss

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by darkjorse: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
maybe na small dislocation he get.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by sexylogan(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:

What's funny na? You know how danfo can be na? grin. Very uncomfortable sh.it. I just logged in. Saw numerous mentions. Then checked the pix again and i was like ahhh shocked shocked. Honestly i thought the man was a dwarf

Lol...u have a unique way of describing situations dear. grin
At first glance I also thought he was a dwarf until I scrolled down and discovered that he was in a
wheelchair.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Dagah2: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
You know what happens when money speaks?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by dodorima147(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
B4 I coment I go lik no how fat dat guy bank account b
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Dagah2: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
darkjorse:
maybe na small dislocation he get.
Dislocation ni...na im d lady no wait make he recover.Money answering.......
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by dechandel(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
sexylogan:

Lol...u have a unique way of describing situations dear. grin
At first glance I also thought he was a dwarf until I scrolled down and discovered that he was in a
wheelchair.

Ohhh
You even thought same too. Hian. And i thought i was going blind gradually sef.
That comment just became nairaland most bashed comment of the year. Choi grin
Everybody wan turn Counsellor and Evangelist for my head grin

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
lilmax:
can you do it? Thats the question

Can you do it if the case was reversed?

How many men can?

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by lilmax(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How many men can?
no, 90% can't

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by pedestal82(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
oluyemisee:
This is Bishop Praise,a wonderful gospel singer.I know him very well.this is pure love.the lady is very dynamic too.woooow,congrats
Yesss i knw this guy! The day i listened to this guy sing in my church when he was invited, i felt God's presence. Congrts to him

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Dcaliphate(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
u know whether she be deaf and dumb?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by okotv(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How many men can?
I can but would have not agreed some weeks back. Experience is really the best teacher

Good day
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by DonaldGenes(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
[email]
pretydiva:
Dis is indeed tru luv..money involved or not
[/email]

Your Dp sha
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Pajames4all: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
dis is love and Lover
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
pretydiva:
Dis is indeed tru luv..money involved or not

Is not true love if na Money involve o she wan take advantage of the less privilege abi? see ur mouth
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by legendsilver(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is this guy allowed to post nude sites here? Question for seun to answer.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by okeke00(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzPreshie:
Depends on if I knew the guy before he got crippled. If not, wetin wan carry me go that side?
and you think that there is a gurantee that you wil be stable till the rest of your life?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
okeke00:
and you think that there is a gurantee that you wil be stable till the rest of your life?
I wouldn't be so sure about that cause I don't know tomorrow. And I don't pray it happens. But then I have a right as to who I wanna spend my life with. The choice I make is totally my business, I owe no one no explanation.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by flexing11(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
d girl must *ave sumti* positive, b4 s*e agreed to marr* dat ma*,ma*be d bo* or famil* are wealt**, cos i bet u k*ow *igeria girl we do dat for love witout ego is *ot i*volve,
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Wyclefniranz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never

Modified***
I didn't see the picture clearly before i made the comment. I thought he was a dwarf.

On a normal day,i cant discriminate a disabled. Never. I'm also a human being.. It could be me in that condition 2mao.
changing of mind
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by okeke00(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzPreshie:
I wouldn't be so sure about that cause I don't know tomorrow. And I don't pray it happens. But then I have a right as to who I wanna spend my life with. The choice I make is totally my business, I owe no one no explanation.
thats good but some statements are rather not to be made
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:

What's funny na? You know how danfo can be na? grin. Very uncomfortable sh.it. I just logged in. Saw numerous mentions. Then checked the pix again and i was like ahhh shocked shocked. Honestly i thought the man was a dwarf

So you no fit marry dwarf?!!...ehn ejiro
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by agrovick(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never

Modified***
I didn't see the picture clearly before i made the comment. I thought he was a dwarf.

On a normal day,i cant discriminate a disabled. Never. I'm also a human being.. It could be me in that condition 2mao.
damage control BTW, all the guys be saying ladies can you do this,I know if the table is turned, no guy will be willing to do same. each individual to his own preference, enough said.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Iyanusele(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
That is Bishop Praise n his wife......... A strong gospel singer in Kaduna State, The lord bless your home!
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by jameeel: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
MONEY SPEAKS(kudi tabi kawai)
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by olempe(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
pboiskinpy:

NB:Hey desperado girls...2014 dey for injury time oo...How market
grin smh
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by dechandel(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
agrovick:

damage control BTW, all the guys be saying ladies can you do this,I know if the table is turned, no guy will be willing to do same. each individual to his own preference, enough said.
Are you minding them?

The damage control was in its truest form btwtongue
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by delishpot: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
lilmax:
why the thing dey pain you like this?

Why my comment pain you like this?

Oh I know why, because I no join una abuse women ba?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Segipaul: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
this was on NTA news about 3 weeks ago...he is a sportman...either basket ball or handball..i av 4gotten.he is not dat rich...it's jux true love
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by icepoint(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
oluyemisee:
This is Bishop Praise,a wonderful gospel singer.I know him very well.this is pure love.the lady is very dynamic too.woooow,congrats
Yes, truly this is bishop praise with his popular track " I love u lord, I will never ever do without you".
If u r in Kd ,then u know him.

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nikky7: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bishop Praise,God bless ur home.......ds wedding ws held in kaduna.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by pboiskinpy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
olempe:
grin smh

hahaha

Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age