Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic (45781 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by happyzed0(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is wat we call true luv,God bless d woman

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by folabayo1(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Am sorry I can't cos being wit a complete partner doesn't mean that they won't cheat on each other let alone an handicap...Its best i stick wit a man I can b proud to introduce to my friends and show to d entire world. Am not condemning o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Babysho(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
No such marriage is accpeted ova here in France seh...Unwise Woman
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by stinggy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why posting people's picture anyhow without their consent
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sorry o but how dem wan take do the do?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by M4gunners: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chaii this really tried. 98 % of nairaland girls will not do it.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Janeify(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
No pretence...i can't
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
he must be very rich.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Bamz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never

LOL sweetie what part of the country are you from? Hehe
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by uken73(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beautiful bride.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by PTAwal: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adventure
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by rill: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
How do u expect me to know
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by jbaby265(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
on one condition..only if we fell inlove before he became crippled..

but i don't pray for that
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Emlina(f): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Honestly, it's nt easy 2 luk beyond physical looks, profitable as it may be dogh
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by okotv(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
folabayo1:
Am sorry I can't cos being wit a complete partner doesn't mean that they won't cheat on each other let alone an handicap...Its best i stick wit a man I can b proud to introduce to my friends and show to d entire world. Am not condemning o
the man in that picture is more popular than the wife...so who would show who to the world
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
If he's my true love then of course I'll marry him smiley
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Tymax(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Look at these ladies admiring the couple.... Answer the question! Can you do it?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by delishpot: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
A lady just did it yet nairaland boys will keep asking how many ladies can do it? How many men can do it too? Why all these attacks on ladies? The question should be howmany people can do it.
A lady has just done it and many more will do it. So why the question? Unless that lady in that picture is an allien sha.
Another means of insulting ladies ba? Ok, go ahead. Let the women bashing begin.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by nutislim(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wow whether money is involved or not love dey 4 d matter........... . . . . . . Front page dis sunday afternoon Oluwa u 2mussh
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Bamz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
People saying they can't emphatically, quite funny to me. Well that's a default answer so I won't bash anyone. Christians will understand that in the end God's will be done if you're actually seeking His face for a marriage partner.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Movesz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
From what iv seen the guy has money..so his condition no mater to dem
maga1:
How many Pretty ladies can do this. I wish the couple a blessed marriage.

VISIT HERE FOR MORE
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by okotv(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
this is very sincere from the lady.

To all those ladies saying they can't, just pray that you don't get disabled cause the disability won't kill you but the stigma might
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by free2ryhme: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
this rarely happens in nigeria
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by delishpot: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Doortun:
One in a million. Pretty woman at that. She can be rest assured that she is getting 100% love from hubby.

Lok bros, so if he was complete she wont get 100% love ba?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by kingslayer(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
D guy must be extremely rich for a naija lady to do that,cos it'd make her in charge of all his assets
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Movesz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:
Jah Bless...

Money is involved sha grin
i said it too
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by iceberylin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never
grin

See ya head
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by condralbede(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is pure love,purified from heaven!!! whether money is involved or not,it took a lot of courage to do this,in this era!
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Doortun(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
delishpot:

Lok bros, so if he was complete she wont get 100% love ba?

I never said that. Just a reassurance that she didn't choose to opt for vain things most women yearn for. She sees love as sacrifice ( giving more than you can get) and the man will understand this.

A lady with that kind of looks shouldn't have problem wifing any "complete" man.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by condralbede(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by LOZENGE(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is true love. May God bless their union. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.