Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Share Your Experience With A Cultist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With A Cultist. (1327 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by sban(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Have you ever encountered a cultist before and you almost peed on your pants? Well I have. You can say I'm a scardey cat, I accept. This is my story.

It happened in sec shool, SS3 to be precise . I was a new student so no uniform yet. On that faithful day, I had my WAEC enrollment fee with me. So the cult guys just wAlked into class like 10 of them. They looked around and one of them spotted me and summoned me. I didn't know they were cultists until they started searching my pockets. I was scared stiff! While this was going on, a friend of mine just ran to call one of my classmates who knew the guys. Before he came, the cultists had already brought out a knife wanting to kill me sad coz I was acting stubborn. I knew if I loose that money, that would be the end of my WAEC that year. When that guy came, he begged and begged on my behalf but they didn't wanna take 'NO' for an answer. After a while, another guy just came from no where exactly and told me to run straight to admin office which I did and he stayed behind to fight the cult guys for me. After paying the money, I ran straight home. Came back the next day with the police on my tail. Couldn't find the guy that helped me. He didn't die sha.

Share yours!
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by Beesluv: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2014
I've never had 1 and I don't pray to

@Op, how did you know that he didn't die. probably he was tortured
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by jsunex(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2014
I hate remembering dat day.. sorry
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by iceberylin(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2014
I was lucky that i had a Gun when they came angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by chibwike(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2014
twasn't a funny experience oh
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by lirusehn(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2014
is dis Romantic?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by holatin(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2014
They obtained me but thank God that one of their leader knows me and d phone I use, he just call me hand my phone to me and tell d guys to apologise.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by Djdamian(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Secondary school cultism?..mehn nairaland is filled with kids...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by Rikidony(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014
WHEN THEY CAME LUCKILY I WAS MY REGISTERD GUN
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by Elypsis(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by sban(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Djdamian:

Ability to read and understand is golden. Obviously you don't have it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by Djdamian(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nairaland:

Ability to read and understand is golden. Obviously you don't have it.

ability to know wen to speak and shut up is also golden...am sure u don't av it...retarded poo
Re: Share Your Experience With A Cultist. by PrincessB1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Djdamian:
Dat was beforeundecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Things A Guy Can Do For A Girl That are More Intimate Than Sex [MUSTREAD] / If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, You're Being Manipulated / Ladies, What Would You Do If It Was You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.