Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? (911 Views)

Fruits (health Benefits Of Water Melon) / Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed / How To Preserve My Ground Melon (Egusi) And Locust Beans (Iru)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? by nickxtra(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please, I need a good and verifiable answer to my curiosity - is it right and hygenic to give my 7 months old cuncumber and water melon? She started taking these since when she was having teething problems and just a little cut of either fruits(often slightly iced) always suits her pains as she likes sucking them with her tongue against her gums. Now, that the teething pains have gone, she always crave for it when ever am taking of the fruits. Now she can bite and bite any small slice of either cuncumber or water melon with passion till the slice vanishes. My concern now, is that, is it advisable to keep giving her these fruits like am giving her now?
Re: Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? by okirewaju(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
No idea, I know Orange is ok but I don't really know about cucumber and water melon.
Re: Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? by nickxtra(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
okirewaju:
No idea, I know Orange is ok but I don't really know about cucumber and water melon.
thanks
Re: Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? by shyshally(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its definitely OK oh,my little cousin who just turned 2 loves eating fruis especially water melon,fruits in general are OK for them as it helps wash the stomach.just make sure that's not the main food she eats always.

1 Like

Re: Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? by nickxtra(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2014
shyshally:
Its definitely OK oh,my little cousin who just turned 2 loves eating fruis especially water melon,fruits in general are OK for them as it helps wash the stomach.just make sure that's not the main food she eats always.
Thank you
Re: Is Cuncumber/water Melon Good For 7 Months Old Baby? by shyshally(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Your welcome dear,hope she's eating it ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Local Buka Vs Classy Buka / Delicious Meals You Can Prepare Without Using Tomatoes / Where Lagosians Can Buy A Bag Of Rice For N12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.