Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. (6304 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Rivers Monorail Project Gathers Steam - First Tracks Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Akainzo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just drove past the Rivers State Monorail site and noticed the engineers preparing for a test run.

This could be the 1st test run of the monorail and I have some pictures.

(It's hazy due to the harmattan)

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by tit(f): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
that thing go fall comot from there ooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Descartes: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Poor engineering work embarassed

Rivers State has been scammed by Alhaji Abdulmumudu Chibuzor Amaechi angry

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by LeStylo: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:

If e no fall comot, go push am! Shioor! Bad belle!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Akainzo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:

No let bad belle purge you. How did you assess the "engineering work" from the pix, abi you need glasses?

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by otokx(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Flets: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Stale propaganda..... Amaechi has openely stated he has no money for the project. He has utilized rivers state money to match Atiku's dollar for dollar at APC convention.

Next time, snap the full length of the rail and not the section. Unfortunately the coach cannot move as there is rail infront of it and that is public knowledge.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Descartes: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Akainzo:

No let bad belle purge you. How did you assess the "engineering work" from the pix, abi you need glasses?

I don't need glasses to see a poorly engineering work angry

From the rail to the coach itself shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:
did it fall commot for America, dubai, Canada, Paris, Japan and China? Why e be say na naija your country own you want make e fall commot. What if your people dey inside when e fall. Who go cry?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:
your father na engineer ni? See you people should stop making me to use pidgin English to reply comments here after schooling in France for 5 years. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Akainzo:
Just drove past the Rivers State Monorail site and noticed the engineers preparing for a test run.

This could be the 1st test run of the monorail and I have some pictures.

(It's hazy due to the harmattan)
very innovative. As a country we need more innovative leaders like this either Apc or PDP. The last time PDP had someone like this was since the days of Donald duke. Now i guess most of the innovators are now in APC

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Akainzo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Flets:
Stale propaganda..... Amaechi has openely stated he has no money for the project. He has utilized rivers state money to match Atiku's dollar for dollar at APC convention.

Next time, snap the full length of the rail and not the section. Unfortunately the coach cannot move as there is rail infront of it and that is public knowledge.

You are a mugu! So you believe one can take a picture of a complete rail line from Station to Kidney Island junction in a single pix while standing on the ground.

To help you, ask any of your fellow doubters to go and check it out for you.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:

I don't need glasses to see a poorly engineering work angry

From the rail to the coach itself shocked
na this kind mumu thing wen you dey talk dey make some good politician dey get Assassins or death squads. You went from being a civil engineer to being a mechanical engineer to know that the rail and the train ( coach ) is bad. Jack of all trade, master of all rubbish. How can you be a mechanical and civil engineer at the same time? Or you think nairaland is filled with a bunch of illiterates that you can just throw out ya rubbish for them to swallow?

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Descartes: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
overhypedsteve:
your father na engineer ni? See you people should stop making me to use pidgin English to reply comments here after schooling in France for 5 years. Lol.

Mon cher , vous ne avez pas nécessairement besoin d' un ingénieur d'identifier un ouvrage de génie pauvres , pensez-vous ? undecided

Cogito ergo sum smiley

La sagesse est une fonction de l'Humilité et même la chose Principe cool

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Flets:

grin grin grin grin grin
u dey mind the e goat
Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by seankafor(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
That thing can't carry more than 50 crews. All i see is a vip train for politicians
Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Descartes: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alhaji Abdulmumudu Chibuzor Amaechi a été escroquer les gens de l'Etat de Rivers depuis 2007 .#Fact

overhypedsteve:
na this kind mumu thing wen you dey talk dey make some good politician dey get Assassins or death squads. You went from being a civil engineer to being a mechanical engineer to know that the rail and the train ( coach ) is bad
Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Flets: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Akainzo:

You are a mugu! So you believe one can take a picture of a complete rail line from Station to Kidney Island junction in a single pix while standing on the ground.

To help you, ask any of your fellow doubters to go and check it out for you.

Until you can show that the their is a continous rail infront of that coach, you are on a failed propaganda.

This project had since been suspended by Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by laimo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Now this is an issues-based campaign.

Building rail lines,improving the lives of Nigerians in PH.

Pdp must keep discussing men.While APC discusses how to make Nigeria better.

We all must shock the failed pdp in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Akainzo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
seankafor:
That thing can't carry more than 50 crews. All i see is a vip train for politicians

I can understand your thoughts considering you haven't stepped outside your village or town to know what a Monorail is for and how it is different from a train.

Anyway, Google is your friend, it is available in any hut, house, village or town do long as you have data.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:

Mon cher , vous ne avez pas nécessairement besoin d' un ingénieur d'identifier un ouvrage de génie pauvres , pensez-vous ? undecided

Cogito ergo sum smiley

La sagesse est une fonction de l'Humilité et même la chose Principe cool
vous, trans, train Amaechi authentique. Bestest trains mono. I just pray you re able to translate that cus it is advanced French language. Similar to what Patrick obahiagbon speaks but the French version.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Akainzo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Flets:

Until you can show that the their is a continous rail infront of that coach, you are on a failed propaganda.

This project had since been suspended by Amaechi.

No need to show you, ask your fellow doubters in PH to confirm for you.

Note, this is not being handled by your GEJ and thus cannot have shifting completion date a like the East-West Road project.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Descartes: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
overhypedsteve:
na this kind mumu thing wen you dey talk dey make some good politician dey get Assassins or death squads.You went from being a civil engineer to being a mechanical engineer to know that the rail and the train ( coach ) is bad. Jack of all trade, master of all rubbish. How can you be a mechanical and civil engineer at the same time? Or you think nairaland is filled with a bunch of illiterates that you can just throw out ya rubbish for them to swallow?

You missed the point.

Do you see those BEAMS? undecided

Do you know the kind of vibration those breams will be subject to when the so-called fraud "monorail" starts work on them? undecided
Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by seankafor(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Akainzo:

I can understand your thoughts considering you haven't stepped outside your village or town to know what a Monorail is for and how it is different from a train.

Anyway, Google is your friend, it is available in any hut, house, village or town do long as you have data.
4k u
Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:
Alhaji Abdulmumudu Chibuzor Amaechi a été escroquer les gens de l'Etat de Rivers depuis 2007 .#Fact

English forum stick to English mate. How else are we going to benefit others with our comments. Especially when you know that few nigerians ever get the opportunity like us two. To school in France.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:

You missed the point.

Do you know the kind of vibration those breams will be subject to when the so-called fraud "monorail" starts work on them? undecided

well maybe i missed the point but i sure got you speaking in tongues. You re hating descartes. And it is not good for you. That is a nice train moving overland and you still had a reason to hate? Do you know hwfar Nigeria would have gone if all our past governors had committed themselves to such " fraudulent projects"

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Descartes: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alors, pour vous cette fraude que vous avez appelé monorail est le meilleur en vous monorail de vue , non? undecided

overhypedsteve:
vous, trans, train Amaechi authentique. Bestest trains mono. I just pray you re able to translate that cus it is advanced French language. Similar to what Patrick obahiagbon speaks but the French version.
Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Akainzo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:

You missed the point.

Sure I see the beams, and how did you fathom the composition and strength of those beams from my pictures? You have no idea if there is a steel frame in the middle of the beam, no incline as to the type/number of rods in them or the type of materials used, yet you yarn crap.

Those beams look very much like the same at Disney World in Florida and they haven't collapsed yet. Abeg, stop with your negativity.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Akainzo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
seankafor:
4k u

Doh! Didn't know you'd get pained that much.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by stebell(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yu APC rodents wont fail to amaze me. Rather than tell us wat becomes of Abdul shekau Rotimi Amaechi after matching dollar wit dollar and got nothing, yu are here showing Nland recycled pix. I dont tink yu live in Ph if not yu wud hav known that nothing is happening there again,

GEJ for life
Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:
Alors, pour vous cette fraude que vous avez appelé monorail est le meilleur en vous monorail de vue , non? undecided

leave it e. You cant even speak common French. I told you that amaechi rail is cool. You re here telling me another thing. Enough with the French already lets speak Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Monorail On Its Maiden Test Run. by Descartes: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
overhypedsteve:
leave it e.You cant even speak common French. I told you that amaechi rail is cool You re here telling me another thing. Enough with the French already lets speak Chinese.

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just made me laugh, I taught you schooled in FRANCE too wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Okorocha Bows Out As The Governor Of Imo State By Wisdom Nwedene(photos) / For Mimicking Tinubu, Fans Threaten Sabinus' Life & Career. Photos / Nigeria Flood Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.