Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

"I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry (13368 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Rilwayne001: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dagah2:

but she's beautiful at all?

Yeah, but not really
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Spadelicious: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nobleval:
Somebody isn't telling us the whole truth.
RIGHT ON TARGET! It is just bullsh1t for her to come up with such a silly excuse. What makes her different from every other female on this earth? Women get married everyday and divorce is one of such ways the marriage may come to an end.

She is just offering a lame excuse for the fact that she is simply looking for the man who has it all
Those men are already taken, unless Genny wants to end up as a second wife somewhere.

All the noise that is always made about how she is dazzling and beautiful is story for those who can only see her on screen.
I have seen her on several occasions and she is quite plain and barely escapes being qualified as a midget, just like tondo dike, they are referred to as the poison dwarves of Nollywood.

Even her attempt at elongating her height by throwing out her left leg and curving her left foot still cannot hide her shortness. The skyscraper heels can only do so much

She needs to face the obvious which is that no amount of hype can displace the real fact which is that she is an average girl who became famous but who should not rank herself as Angelina Jiolie. Nollywood is not Hollywood. These babes on this side are still struggling to make ends meet despite all the hype.

Genny, one word of advice. Your version of Mr Right ain't available . You either face it and settle down with a realistic man or be prepared to remain a spinster forever. Pretty soon the line of men knocking at your door will be doing so only for your fame. You will now be the one taking care of them, period!
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Dagah2: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yeah, but not really
thanks...I for vex
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Rilwayne001: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
oya take this spiritual kiss and hug

You are kissing a dude....are you gay
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Rilwayne001: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dagah2:

thanks...I for vex

Lols...Truth is "She was very beautiful" but now lipsrsealed
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Dagah2: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Lols...Truth is "She was very beautiful" but now lipsrsealed
lol....I get it
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Elan83(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Her cup of tea!
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
IF YOU TRY, YOU CAN. IF YOU DON'T, YOU WON'T. Don't put the cart before the horse.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by ELGREF(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
To me, mariage is not do or dis, if it come, good and if mariage decide to come with trouble, I will prefer remain single....adoption will be the next option. If compulsory I must have children
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by noordean(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
xpac01:
Who cares?
abi ooooo....pls help mi ask her o.
even make she no marry until she enta menopause
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by maternal: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Which sane man would purpose to a woman over the age of 30 ? Nobody would even seriously consider marrying her at her age.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm. She's a role model to feminists. wink
...............:.........................................How undecided
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by slap1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
She should try me; I won't divorce her.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by KLand(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is an old story. They keep recycling the same thing.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by kepal99(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
There's only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: The Fear Of Failure.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by smudge2079(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Very lame excuse... It's just like someone saying i won't travel anywhere becos am afraid of accidents. Mtchewwww
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:
If she doesn't have any skeleton in her cupboard, she won't be afraid of it, It's better she stays single because she'll definitely not be able to stay under a man, Besides, It's not compulsory to get married; It's necessary though.
Wrong. It's NOT necessary, but it's good if you marry someone you feel you'll be compatible with.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Kx: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who nor get husband dey fear moda inlaw?

How come u fear divorce when u not married?
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by chikeorji123(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kx:
Who nor get husband dey fear moda inlaw?

How come u fear divorce when u not married?

My guy that's strange
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You are kissing a dude....are you gay
what
I take back d kiss.

14 yrs no be beans
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
what
I take back d kiss.

14 yrs no be beans

Don't mind that guy, hin dey form pretty girl here in other to receive PMz grin
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Don't mind that guy, hin dey form pretty girl here in other to receive PMz grin
really Thunder fire liar
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by actor67(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
I feel girl. Once beaten twice shy. You need a man. There should be no exscuse. Let God know your mind if you really want to marry and 2015 will not pass you by.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Rilwayne001: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
really Thunder fire liar

grin grin you sef don send im PMz right? LWKMD grin
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Spadelicious: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
smudge2079:
Very lame excuse... It's just like someone saying i won't travel anywhere becos am afraid of accidents. Mtchewwww
EXACTLY,! just like saying you will not take exams because you are afraid that you will fail. She should also have refused to gi into acting because of fear of failure.
She's really daft to think she can fool anyone with this brainless excuse. Anyway should anyone expect an intelligent excuse from a school dropout? It's her type that give intelligent actresses a bad name.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by oziawo: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Y fear when u ave d right attitude toward marriage
Y fear when u knows what is right
Y fear when u know dat u are good 2go
Y fear when u know u a woman
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by smudge2079(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
I tell u.
Spadelicious:
EXACTLY,! just like saying you will not take exams because you are afraid that you will fail. She should also have refused to gi into acting because of fear of failure.
She's really daft to think she can fool anyone with this brainless excuse. Anyway should anyone expect an intelligent excuse from a school dropout? It's her type that give intelligent actresses a bad name.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
She knows she can't keep a home,simple!

Though I like her
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Ilekeh(f): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
AdeniyiA:
That's a flimsy excuse.
seriously if you ask me i would tell you that the lady is not interested in marriage.
if she doesn't want divorce she needs to work on herself, bury pride, and be determined to make it work. but i doubt these celebrities as they always allow fame nd pride get into their coconut heads angry

Is it a must to want marriage?

If she doesn't want it nko?

But I agree, she's making up excuses, excuses she needn't make if Nigerians were civilized in their perception of the marriage institution.

It's not by force to get married.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by DutchesSsS(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
who wan marry her.
Her asshoole is wide due to anal and backdoor sex and dats causing virginal enlargement I.e gripless virginal.
Source ; her close friend

What's the name of this friend?
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by numericalguy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Genevieve be like cheesy

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
DutchesSsS:

What's the name of this friend?
DutchesSsS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! / Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender / I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.