Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry (13373 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
There is no sin in trying,right? She can still have Joke and Olu Jacobs' kinda marriage na.

There are numerous good guys out there

Well sha,i don't blame her. She's got a pretty daughter and she's got fame too.
You are spamming my (following). Stop replying on threads.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
laykorn:

You are spamming my (following). Stop replying on threads.
Ayamlaykorn
undecided sad cry
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by EdDave(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
After all is said and done, Kudos for her honesty.
Tired of celebrities and crash marriages. She has chosen her path. One less celebrity divorce to worry about.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
who wan marry her.
Her asshoole is wide due to anal and backdoor sex and dats causing virginal enlargement I.e gripless virginal.
Source ; her close friend
...wetin,my bro.she offends you.you just crucify the bitch...
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by siegfried99(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Aunty..geni..maybe when u are 60, u won't be afraid of divorce.

tongue
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by chikeorji123(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
For Genny,just be humble, respectiful and domestically kitchenable..never allow your status get into your brain..then a man that value u will come..

Note:Real husband comes in unattractive packages..
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

Must you comment?

This one nur get sense. cry
really tell me is it the truth that didn't make sense or ow I said it.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omotolu:
...wetin,my bro.she offends you.you just crucify the bitch...
haha you just call her a whoreeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by plaetton: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Geez!
shocked
I am afraid of accidents, that's why I don't own a vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by alkines(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
sad i pity does who paid ur sch fees.so a man who decides to stay single is a gay?.
mmm..seeing u type make me remeber a saying WHEN A MAD MAN CALLS U A
MAD MAN WILL U REPLY....
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by jzdoberman: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
She never ready to marry: OP abi na by force?
As dey get child-free people na so dey get husband-free people.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Somebody isn't telling us the whole truth.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by a9nyc2020(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pictures of the wide asshole, enlarged virgina undecided....or u know now grin
holatin:
who wan marry her.
Her asshoole is wide due to anal and backdoor sex and dats causing virginal enlargement I.e gripless virginal.
Source ; her close friend
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Godiloveu(f): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
hellloooooo Oga Seun. we don read dis gist b4 now. Abeg some tin interesting.

by d way. , i heard Linda Ikeji is still single as u re, so go marry her make we comment on dat
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by plaetton: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
But then, in a way, I salute her honesty in recognizing that she doesn't possess what it takes,.. Humility, perseverance, sacrifices, fidelity, etc to build and live in happy martiage, to share life with a member of the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Youngzedd(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Na lie.

Afraid ke Africa ni.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Missmossy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eeyah embarassed let her even have a trial first.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
a9nyc2020:
Pictures of the wide asshole,enlarged virgina undecided....or u know now grin
I will be ban if i
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Huffington: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Continue waiting...

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Rilwayne001: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
She's not really beautiful has exaggerated undecided SMDH
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Dagah2: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Genny,I refuse to be brainwashed.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm. She's a role model to feminists. wink
oya take this spiritual kiss and hug
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Feranmicharles(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

Must you comment?

This one nur get sense. cry
if u like talk rubbish again sad wetin no get sense?undecided holatin post no get senseundecided

4 ur info:I still watch her mojo(BF) yesternait and I erected grin her kitten fine tho,that guy sabi fvck ehn cheesy #DealWithIt
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Dagah2: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:
She's not really beautiful has exaggerated undecided SMDH
but she's beautiful at all?
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Feranmicharles:
if u like talk rubbish again sad wetin no get sense?undecided holatin post no get senseundecided

4 ur info:I still watch her mojo(BF) yesternait and I erected grin her kitten fine tho,that guy sabi fvck ehn cheesy #DealWithIt
hahahahaha baddest nigga and brother in truth

1 Like

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by chimerase2: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Genny to the lie
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by alkines(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
sad i pity does who paid ur sch fees.so a man who decides to stay single is a gay?.
hmmm..seeing u type make me remeber a
saying WHEN A MAD MAN CALLS U A
MAD MAN WILL U REPLY.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by flexing11(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
u *ave bee* sa*i*g it, pls just sta* as a si*gle moda, dat is ur cup of tea,
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
A barren woman would always blame old age for her inability to give birth to children. grin
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by 500GP: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
INCOMPLETE WOMAN = GENEVIEVE

GOD BLESS OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEHINDE..
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by abiolag(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
She can remain single as long as she's happy wit.
I hope she eventually get married to som1 dat will love her sha because Love is a beautiful tin but marriage is 1daful
Thank God I'm married wink
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Heavymankogi: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Watin she want do for man house?wan art blue film?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' / Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender / I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.