Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

"I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry (13478 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by DonOsita(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oh sorry my sis God ll help you
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin you sef don send im PMz right? LWKMD grin
me I never send pm on nl before
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by DutchesSsS(f): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
DutchesSsS

Okay...
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by holatin(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
DutchesSsS:

Okay...
yes ma'am
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by martin92(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
crying
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
whoever that has genny's contact should help me with it, I need to hook up with her...seriously!
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by misshoree(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why not have a positive mind.yu aint married and yu are afraid of divorce?who does that
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by billyG(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
ma sis bettr find somebody 2 permnently shine yur black kpomo b4 it become leathr oo!.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Fabianno92(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
U dont have to be afraid of that because it's real
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Toks2008(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2014
No matter how careful you are dearie,you can never be too careful when it comes to the issue of marriage.

100years courtship does not guaranty a happy marriage and the fact that the guy is "perfect" before marriage does not mean he won't go crazy after saying i do to you.

And no matter how deep and crazy the love may be at the beginning, there must come a time after some years when the enthusiasm and initial feelings will fade and boredom will set in and it is at this period that you will come to realize that STAYING MARRIED IS NOT ABOUT FEELINGS BUT A CONSCIOUS DECISION WE MUST MAKE.

[size=18pt]MARRIAGE IS LIKE A BLACK MARKET WHERE YOU MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCE OF YOUR MARITAL DECISION AND CHOICE OF MAN
[/size]

And on no condition must a lady leave her marriage except the man unrepentantly beats her because every other reason can be worked out with prayers and faith in GOD.

If the truth must be told, in my opinion,a woman could be fortunate to get remarried to a sweet man after a divorce but her marital value diminishes the moment she gets divorced from her first hubby for whatever reasons.

If you loved him enough to marry him then you should love him enough to weather the storm together.

So my sister just go ahead and make your decision to be with a man and pray that he is GOD fearing because only a GOD fearing man can make a good husband.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by Edusouls(m): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2014
this woman is very complicated and complex, the greatest problem she has is herself, she has to battle against her, pride, grudges held against men, ego of being successful, never willing to be submissive to a man, bossy attitiude...can she defeat all these? That her choice, her life is in her hands..
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by queebeediva(f): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2014
:oDid she just say she is afraid of divorce my dear sorry oo I cheacked and found out that you have never been married before let alone divorced like ini so why should you be afraid of divorce intead of singlehood? Hmmm I for belive you if say you be ini edo at least she don experience marriage before. Aunty jenny wise up and forget about fame cause soon your time go pass.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by ElFenomeno1: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Liar Genevieve.
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by PROSPERS1(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Story for the gods ooo
Re: "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry by ElFenomeno1: 12:36pm On May 13, 2015
Liar Genevieve.... No serious suitor has come through yet! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mavins – Adaobi Ft. Don Jazzy, Korede Bello, Rekado Banks & Dija / Bbnaija Angel Goes Stark Naked, Shows Her Private Part To Whitemoney & Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.