Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries (21587 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2014
You are cordially invited to Gen Muhammed Buhari swearing in as nigeria president come May 29, 2015 Time10:Am Venue eagle square. Special guest of honour Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and President Barack Hussein Obama.
Gate fee: Free for all including the less priviledged since this country belong to you all.
Long live Fedral Republic of Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Collynzo9:

Let us see how he will be able to do that.
You think Douglas house is his father's property that he can go out and come in whenever he wants?
go n stop him na. otondo..u dnt even deserve 2 be called otondo...u wld cause dis ur hatred 4 rochas swallow u one day.. what d man has done 2 u guys, i still cant imagine...
a man should apologise 4 running as a presidential aspirant in a party's primary...dis is so nauseating...they cant even get or understand d impression dis man is creating by the things he does...how many of the blackass ibo brothers including the numbskull talking, has been able to cum out n try wat this guy has tried as an ibo man, with all the marginalisation d ibo faces n are fighting in d political scene in nigeria, even as crucial n important as they are in course of affairs..win or lose, he has created a very strong impression in a dormant scene hovered by brigands n slowpoke like that gay asking him to apologise..wat is d gaurantee that they wld give u the vp if he had not contested?..mumu.... this is d only man that has been able to ganner such popularity n courage to stand against all odds n challange d big wigs as an ibo man..n ppl still dread him in the political scene as oppositions escpecially in the state...i wonder y some e-diots wit no liver or identity wld still come out after hiding behind their cocoon with their lilly livered self , to open their foul mouth asking the most popular igbo governor(kill urself if u like)..to apologist to dier stewpid self... political cowards n mischievous brigands...i dont blame them...this is so nauseating of dem..tufiakwa....wit their foolishness in open glare they still open their mouth to talk..let him go n give the region a sixth state now...foolish e-diot.. is to open his mouth n yarn bullshit...self haters...broda stabbers..numbskull...his nottin an ibo man...such ppl irritate me wen i hear them talk..it wld be clear that he speaks from d pit of hatred in his heart for d man...nshi.ko..

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by tbaba1234: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Even if Buhari chooses an Igbo man as vice, many Igbos will still vote against their brother forgetting that it would be their best shot at the presidency, considering the age of Buhari.

If nothing else, the presence of Ndigbo at the federal level.

Yet, the reasons brought forward for a GEJ presidency are mainly ethno religious.

It beats the imagination.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by odumchi: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Onye obula na na-ji isi ndi Igbo eme mkpa ya. O di omiko.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by stanech: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo:

APGA is no regional party not even Anambra party. It is Victor Umeh's party.

Abagworo:

APGA is no regional party not even Anambra party. It is Victor Umeh's party.

i beg to difer sir
apga controled 2 out of the 3 se states b4 okorocha defected
apga is seen as an alternative to the pdp in the se

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by mazzi: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Trial and error is not good, if u can get it right on first attempt.. I was oppose to the whole APC experiment. Rochas had tried for so long to be Gov and finally APGA presented that opportunity, but the way he decamp to APC was not nice.

I mean wat was the rush, with GEJ in power. If APC had given him the Ticket so he would have contested against GEJ? This is the problem we have as Ndiigbo, we don't hunt in packs.

Politics is not a one man show like business. In politics to succeed u must work as a very large team and hunt in packs of one for all and all for one; not every man for himself.

Rochas might learn this lesson the hard way, if he does not make a convincing case to retain his office based on his performance this last 4 years.
nwanne i like the way u see tinz.rochas goofed big time.why not remain in apga or join pdp and help Gej win 2015,then show up in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by shady16: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2014
He wanted makin $ equivalent to #. See his head tongue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by datribune: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2014
angelawoko:

Do you think that APGA will ever have a national outlook. They have confined themselves to the east and to become president you need a national outlook. ACN was a yoruba party, CPC was an hausa party, separately they were confined, now that they are together they can challenge for something. Okorocha had foresight, I only pray pride will not be cloud the sight of others.

GBAM!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2014
waternogetemeny:

U almost sound like u dont know wat u are saying about the Presidency. Bayelsa has had a face lift that was unthinkable in the last 6years of GEJ Presidency.

Tompolo is buying warships, Asari Dokunbo owns a University. Ok, a handful have benefited but today u have alot more people from Bayelsa studying in Europe.

If not anything, Ndiigbo need that Presidency to get that sense of belonging. Do u know the psychological damage not having that Presidency is having on Ndiigbo and how we see ourselves and how other Nigerians see Ndiigbo?

They call us third class citizens and i hear Ndiigbo ditching hopes of ever becoming Presidency once mentioned. They will say it will be hard for Igbo to be President. It is diificult and these are all the lies yorubas and hausa have told u over the years and now u believe them as true. That cannot be healthy.

I cannot today begin to emphasise the importance of Ndiigbo having the Presidency becos, i will be here all night. We want that Presidency by 2019 before it is allowed to return to the North or west. This will keep us happy.

my dear, you got it twisted. Don't base your conclusion on what you get from media. Bayelsans are yet to feel the benefits of having their own in presidency, most of them are complaining and unhappy with GEJ...Ebonyi and Bayelsa were created at same time but Abakaliki is much more developed than yenegoa. GEJ has been overwhelmed by struggle to please the North, probably to secure another term, not even the bayelsa Airport was completed. When people say there's a cabal secretly ruling this country, you've got to believe them. It's very unfortunate, GEJ is making effort to be National is country that have innate hatred for his kind, it's risky being as cool-headed as GEJ is, 'cause Bayelsa and ijaws will find themselves in a sorry state if GEJ loses this election.

you're not only called third class citizen, you're treated so. I believe in being National but Nigeria is yet to achieve that. We can't say we're National when the Military power can't be shared equal between North and south, tell me why Tompolo should not buy war ship, just in case...

Our Governors are not even helping matters. Like someone posted early, we should concentrate more on holding our Governors accountable, the presidency is not coming east anytime soon, any Toddler can deduce that. Our Governors need to use the little we get at the moment to develop the state and help our people, unfortunately, that is not happening.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Collynzo9: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Tlovely:
go n stop him na. otondo..u dnt even deserve 2 be called otondo...u wld cause dis ur hatred 4 rochas swallow u one day.. what d man has done 2 u guys, i still cant imagine...
a man should apologise 4 running as a presidential aspirant in a party's primary...dis is so nauseating...they cant even get or understand d impression dis man is creating by the things he does...how many of the blackass ibo brothers including the numbskull talking, has been able to cum out n try wat this guy has tried as an ibo man, with all the marginalisation d ibo faces n are fighting in d political scene in nigeria, even as crucial n important as they are in course of affairs..win or lose, he has created a very strong impression in a dormant scene hovered by brigands n slowpoke like that gay asking him to apologise..wat is d gaurantee that they wld give u the vp if he had not contested?..mumu.... this is d only man that has been able to ganner such popularity n courage to stand against all odds n challange d big wigs as an ibo man..n ppl still dread him in the political scene as oppositions escpecially in the state...i wonder y some e-diots wit no liver or identity wld still come out after hiding behind their cocoon with their lilly livered self , to open their foul mouth asking the most popular igbo governor(kill urself if u like)..to apologist to dier stewpid self... political cowards n mischievous brigands...i dont blame them...this is so nauseating of dem..tufiakwa....wit their foolishness in open glare they still open their mouth to talk..let him go n give the region a sixth state now...foolish e-diot.. is to open his mouth n yarn bullshit...self haters...broda stabbers..numbskull...his nottin an ibo man...such ppl irritate me wen i hear them talk..it wld be clear that he speaks from d pit of hatred in his heart for d man...nshi.ko..
Tony Ekwus, your 5 years in FUTO was a waste.
Instead of you to give good reasons why Rochas should be elected as Imo state governor for a 2nd term, you went went on a meaningless rant.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Forwetinnah: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Was he supposed to win in the 1st place...he was just a tool to string gullible igbos along, same way they're using Ameachi to deceive some silly Riverines

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Niwdog(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2014
/Back/all this thing you listed, when in the history of nigeria was it in suplus?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by darediamond(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Arysexy:
U didn't even read What u posted? Okorocha was aware of d party's position on zoning the slot to north yet He contested thereby blocking the chance d SE has to present him as vp.

[b][/b]Anyway, APC is a persona non grata party. They are headed for failure.

GEJ till 2019.
What an apt definition of Angry Peoples Congress called APC!!!!!
But the major Stratum which is ACN will come back to stay after the programmed shipwreack.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by zendy: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo:

Simple and straight to the point. Buhari is more popular than any Nigerian alive and won the primaries. Okorocha is the most popular Igbo politician today.

Don't make me laugh. Outside Imo state,Okorocha commands little or no patronage in Igbo land. Buhari has a large following in the north,GEJ has a large following in the South-South. Okorocha has nothing. The problem with Rochas is that he is a "one man show". He thinks he can advance politically just by his Charisma and personality alone. That's not how it works because politics is a game of numbers. Okorocha is the only politician in Nigeria who wants be president with no support base. Is it his Orlu zone that will make him president? The man has painted him self a picture of an arrogant knuckle head who only listens to his thinking. The way things are now in Nigeria,an Igbo man should not be fighting his next door neigbour,a south-South man for the office of the president. It is not in our best interest to do this because the truth is that the south-South are closest political allies we have in Nigeria. Okorocha should have known this before going on his APC wild-goose chase. Now Okorocha has put himself in a position where he will work to make a northerner like Buhari the president over his Ijaw neigbour. Is that not political stupiidity? Most Igbo politicians declined to run against GEJ but it's only Okorocha that wants to show he has more sense than anyone else. Look at how Rochas bastardised democracy by handing over Imo state APC Governorship position to his son in-law "to hold for him" while he goes to make a foool of himself at the APC presidential primaries, thereby showing everyone that APC in Imo state is about him alone. I really hope that Imo state people take back the mandate they gave Okorocha and hand it back to APGA or someone who truly deserves it.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2014
waternogetemeny:

U almost sound like u dont know wat u are saying about the Presidency. Bayelsa has had a face lift that was unthinkable in the last 6years of GEJ Presidency.

Tompolo is buying warships, Asari Dokunbo owns a University. Ok, a handful have benefited but today u have alot more people from Bayelsa studying in Europe.

If not anything, Ndiigbo need that Presidency to get that sense of belonging. Do u know the psychological damage not having that Presidency is having on Ndiigbo and how we see ourselves and how other Nigerians see Ndiigbo?

They call us third class citizens and i hear Ndiigbo ditching hopes of ever becoming Presidency once mentioned. They will say it will be hard for Igbo to be President. It is diificult and these are all the lies yorubas and hausa have told u over the years and now u believe them as true. That cannot be healthy.

I cannot today begin to emphasise the importance of Ndiigbo having the Presidency becos, i will be here all night. We want that Presidency by 2019 before it is allowed to return to the North or west. This will keep us happy.

i agree on ur point on an igbo becoming president, n dey will...they is no culpable fear abt it,..(let d noisemaking doubters begin to doubt)..infact dats is solely d reason y nigeria is not working..its dia curse...no country works under callousness n injustice..n dats 4 sure... but wat i find pathetic abt ur statement is wat u claim n has listed dat GEJ has done to bayelsa..is so irritating to hear someone coming out wit such ignorant mentality..so tompolo buying warship, asari dokubo owning a university, n a little handful studing in europe, who are complaining dat almost all their needs are not being taking care of as some complain like they have been sent out there,dumped n abandoned...is ur idea of development GEJ has brought to an obviously very backward bayelsa..have u been to kiama?.hmm..n question i ask u is dat d development u are referring to, shey its only limited to bayelsa.?.mtcheeeww...i shake my head 4 all of ur reasonings as regards to wat good jonathan has been, even to his state, talk not of Niger delta or even d igbo ppl...ol'boy use ur tounge to count ur teeth..biko...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by darediamond(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2014
You this Idiamin self grin grin , see the kain tittle you give Rochas. Aahaaaah wetin now? grin grin
IdiAmin1:
"he refused and boasted he will win the primaries" heheheh, Okorocha the "NKEM OWO" of Naija politics cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Rochas owes nobody an apology....

It is time for Owelle Ndiigbo to reclaim his seat as Gov of Imo State.

We are behind u.

Seems you have been fvcking berem lately. undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Schematics: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2014
The worst of it all is that the man Okorosha is a physically challenged person..(not trying to spite the good spirited physically challenged). He limps just like his ordinary almajiri cousins.

Watch the video from the start. Its an insult for anyone to say that this limping clown represent even his local government. The clown is only popular in his family, he is an outright nobody in the larger Igbo population.

Just watch him as he walks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDIOpU78K0
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by darediamond(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2014
I amb a westerner but the day I heard Rochas joined APC I felt bad because there is a collective gain for us in the South althogether if the East fully unite.
waternogetemeny:

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Jarus(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
You are cordially invited to Gen Muhammed Buhari swearing in as nigeria president come May 29, 2015 Time10:Am Venue eagle square. Special guest of honour Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and President Barack Hussein Obama.
Gate fee: Free for all including the less priviledged since this country belong to you all.
Long live Fedral Republic of Nigeria!

Too early for all these.

Even as an APC sympathiser, the truth is odds still favour PDP as at now.

Concentrate on convincing voters, real voters, not all these childish comments.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Sunshinelady(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2014
samiebond:
A chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC) in the South-East, Osita Okechukwu, has accused Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha  of allegedly gambling with the chances of the Ndigbo to bargain for Vice President slot  in the 2015 general elections, noting that his (Okorocha) failure contributed in weakening that opportunity.

Okechukwu, who is the spokesman of APC in the South-East,  in a press statement Sunday stated this while reacting to Governor Okorocha’s statement after his failed bid to get the presidential ticket of the party.

According to him, “His Excellency’s statement is one of self denial, for rather than apologizing to Ndigbo for his gambit, which made Ndigbo to lose the national chairmanship of the APC, placed us in a weak position to vie for Vice President, he is regrettably justifying the unjustifiable.

“One had thought that as a leader he could had placed the collective interest of Ndigbo above his Nollywood show, since he is quite aware of the position of the party as regards zoning.

“For the avoidance of doubt, in a South East Caucus meeting at His Excellency, Dr Ogboninya Onu’s residence at Abuja in July, 2014, some of us agreed that he is eminently qualified to vie for presidency, but given the prevailing understanding that the presidency is going North, we should vie for chairmanship and vice president slots, waiting for the next 8 years when it is coming South.  He refused and boasted that he is going to win the presidential primary.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/apologize-now-ndigbo-losing-apc-presidential-primary-okechukwu-tells-okorocha/

The question I asked myselve here is Do they think Okorocha has got the National muscle to win the primaries in the first place? Who dey decieve who here?
. OP u are even more confused dan Rochas. U didn't even read wat u posted. U r just contradictin d post. Ndigbo in APC askd him to relax & settl 4 d VP for now but he refused, boastin dat he ll win presidency.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2014
zendy:

Don't make me laugh. Outside Imo state,Okorocha commands little or no patronage in Igbo land. Buhari has a large following in the north,GEJ has a large following in the South-South. Okorocha has nothing. The problem with Rochas is that he is a "one man show". He thinks he can advance politically just by his Charisma and personality alone. That's not how it works because politics is a game of numbers. Okorocha is the only politician in Nigeria who wants be president with no support base. Is it his Orlu zone that will make him president? The man has painted him self a picture of an arrogant knuckle head who only listens to his thinking. The way things are now in Nigeria,an Igbo man should not be fighting his next door neigbour,a south-South man for the office of the president. It is not in our best interest to do this because the truth is that the south-South are closest political allies we have in Nigeria. Okorocha should have known this before going on his APC wild-goose chase. Now Okorocha has put himself in a position where he will work to make a northerner like Buhari the president over his Ijaw neigbour. Is that not political stupiidity? Most Igbo politicians declined to run against GEJ but it's only Okorocha that wants to show he has more sense than anyone else. Look at how Rochas bastardised democracy by handing over Imo state APC Governorship position to his son in-law "to hold for him" while he goes to make a foool of himself at the APC presidential primaries, thereby showing everyone that APC in Imo state is about him alone. I really hope that Imo state people take back the mandate they gave Okorocha and hand it back to APGA or someone who truly deserves it.

Those Igbo politicians are stupid. Is Jonathan an Igbo or has he done anything spectacular to attract our sympathy? jonathan is surely vacating the seat soon and Nigeria is moving foward for good. Amaechi and Okorocha are the wisest and best Governors East of the Niger from every point of assessement. Why are they against Jonathan. The worst set like Akpabio, T Orji and Peter Obi are the ones supporting the worst leader in the world. Where is Chime now? Is he still in Jonathans camp?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Reference(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Trial and error is not good, if u can get it right on first attempt.. I was oppose to the whole APC experiment. Rochas had tried for so long to be Gov and finally APGA presented that opportunity, but the way he decamp to APC was not nice.

I mean wat was the rush, with GEJ in power. If APC had given him the Ticket so he would have contested against GEJ? This is the problem we have as Ndiigbo, we don't hunt in packs.

Politics is not a one man show like business. In politics to succeed u must work as a very large team and hunt in packs of one for all and all for one; not every man for himself.

Rochas might learn this lesson the hard way, if he does not make a convincing case to retain his office based on his performance this last 4 years.

Das right. Democracy is a game of numbers. Rochas thought he could go it alone and now APC is trying to go it alone. Strategic mistakes.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Abagworo(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2014
stanech:

i beg to difer sir
apga controled 2 out of the 3 se states b4 okorocha defected
apga is seen as an alternative to the pdp in the se

APGA only controlled Anambra amidst continous fight between Obi and Umeh from his 1st tenure till his last day in office before he decamped to PDP. APGA only won Imo because of Okorocha's personal popularity. PPA won Imo and Abia in 2007 but both Governors defected to PDP.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by mesh409: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2014
to me Apc is meant for people in the North and southwest,just look closely you will see that they do not have any consideration for people in the south-south and south-east..my opinion.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Collynzo9:

Tony Ekwus, your 5 years in FUTO was a waste.
Instead of you to give good reasons why Rochas should be elected as Imo state governor for a 2nd term, you went went on a meaningless rant.
u ar a fool..n ur foolishness is not disputable, it cant even be contested wit.do u know, n have u checked out ur life to realise dat d sperm u were n d semen dat carried u to ur mothers egg is a complete waste.. u should have been stuck in a condom or smthing..wat have u contributed to d earth u live in? or d flopped n wasted education u had, has contributed substantially to u or ur immediate environment or family,....am glad u know me n i dnt have a bleep of an idea u exist..jst as rochas okorocha does not even know u as an entity..ur seeing him shld be to u like seeing jesus..did i tell u i came here to campaign 4 rochas..? foool...listen to urself talk...even wif the little he has done..if ur father is there wat wld he have done..e-diot...an@l poke...am even ashamed u know me. or maybe uv been goin thru my profile...ur likes have decided to throw a blind eye to wat u see...n feed out of d worthless n insignificant hatred 4 him...have u been to aba or other negleted states in all parts of d country or even d east with governors which pple of ur type see as ur mentor or suppport..wat a pathetic being ....i blieve u wld have been one of the pple clamoring 4 rochas when he stood against ohakim, now u hate him more dan ur liver n brain u wreck wif alcohol n marijuana..wasted sperm..or rather u should have been aborted.....
i suggest u go register in a kindergarten n start afresh..u smoked ur way throughout in skul..dnt know ur left frm ur right.. maybe u should be asking rochas dat or better still u ask him 4 a copy of his manisfesto...anumpam..u dey ask me...u ar so shameless..blieve me.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo:

Those Igbo politicians are stupid. Is Jonathan an Igbo or has he done anything spectacular to attract our sympathy? jonathan is surely vacating the seat soon and Nigeria is moving foward for good. Amaechi and Okorocha are the wisest and best Governors East of the Niger from every point of assessement. Why are they against Jonathan. The worst set like Akpabio, T Orji and Peter Obi are the ones supporting the worst leader in the world. Where is Chime now? Is he still in Jonathans camp?

You are useless and very shameless. I spit on you!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by asha80(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo:

guy rochas should be careful otherwise he would have problems with igbos in apc like osita okechukwu seems to be saying...this is beyod orji and obi

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Reference(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Collynzo9:

We should focus on producing capable governors, the Presidency thing does not help anyone from the president's tribe.
The Ijaws were seriously clamouring for resource control before they were bribed with a vice-president and then President position. Are they better off now? No, the man wasn't even allowed to rule in peace. Even without doing much for his people, he was tagged an ethinc President, an Igo man will be tagged a Biafran President if he dares site even a bore hole in the east. There are more important things to bother about than a Presidency that wouldn't help us.
We should be more concerned about holding our governors accountable for now.

Oh I see. This is what I been saying about our democratic journey for years now. Equity and justice is the only corruption killer. They taste, they see it doesn't work, they resent it, they look elsewhere, inwards. Power at the centre becomes no longer attractive so the culture of 'settlement' and 'rent seeking' dies naturally.

This is where I fault the APC ideology which appears to promote the old order, the structural imbalances of the north-west at the head of the buffet line while the west and east scramble for the soggy left-overs and the minorities perpetual dish washers. This will only promote the 'settlement, either or' culture that has grounded this country.

You cannot honestly seek to provide the best tool for the job until you have gone through the entire tool box, the hammer, the cudgel atop the pile notwithstanding.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Jarus:

Too early for all these.

Even as an APC sympathiser, the truth is odds still favour PDP as at now.

Concentrate on convincing voters, real voters, not all these childish comments.
You are indeed a pdp man. I support change and I see everything turning around for good for nigerian in general irrespective of your igbo, yoruba, hausa, ijaw and others agenda.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2014
The way things are now in Nigeria,an Igbo man should not be fighting his next door neigbour,a south-South man for the office of the president. It is not in our best interest to do this because the truth is that the south-South are closest political allies we have in Nigeria.

You probably missed this part of his post.
Whose camp is Chime, please

Abagworo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Asked To Postpone General Elections / Usani Uguru Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.