Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) (6763 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / I Wouldn't Arrest Jonathan-buhari Open Up / Atlast Buhari Finally Moves To Probe The Sole God Father Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2015
I have served Nigeria with everything I have, without taking anything I did not earn. If anyone has evidence that proves otherwise, I challenge them to present. - Mohamadu Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by tucky200(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2015
Yes boss.....
Another style of telling them tanoids to
keep quiet,
dake sibe
ishuru
Mechenu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by smohammed1(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2015
Sai BABA

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2015
Sai Buhari grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by obailala(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2015
Of course this is something we all know...

For 12 years since he has been contesting, the almighty PDP with all the resources at their disposal could not link the man directly to an case of fraud or theft. They ended up relying on his association with Tinubu and Amaechi and also his statement about Abacha. They also went further to focus on his age, religion, education, health and military history, but not a single clear case of corruption could be linked to him unlike every other Nigerian leader.

To any discerning mind, Buhari's clean slate is more than obvious.

39 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Elslim: 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
sai baba... tell d haters make dem hear abeg

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
Mr Man, please after the next four or eight year, as the case might be, repeat this statement

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Nsonso: 2:02pm On May 19, 2015
Talkative, it will dawn on you soonest.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by kokoA(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2015
jack67:
Mr Man, please after the next four or eight year, as the case might be, repeat this statement
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.. He didn't steal when he was in his thirties with his whole life ahead of him, what would he be needing money for at 73?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by DzTzl(f): 2:09pm On May 19, 2015
Nsonso:
Talkative, it will dawn on you soonest.
*twists his mouth* dont insult your elders, Honor thy father and thy mother, that thou mayest be long-lived upon the land which the Lord thy God will give thee. (Exodus 20:12), onibaje oshi

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
Nice one. He should continue the legacy. Bible says a good name is better than gold!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by joystickextendr: 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
Okay now
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Runaway: 3:09pm On May 19, 2015
And u expect somebody to come and present it. Why didn't he say dis b4 elections? WE DEY WATCH U SIR

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2015
Runaway:
And u expect somebody to come and present it. Why didn't he say dis b4 elections? WE DEY WATCH U SIR

But why you didnt use it to campaign against him since you know, instead of death treat and age plus certificate u used, since you knew

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 19, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by omenka(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
phemmyutd:
I have served Nigeria with everything I have, without taking anything I did not earn. If anyone has evidence that proves otherwise, I challenge them to present. - Mohamadu Buhari
This is no news. He has stated same on several occasions. Even ardent PDP members and their true blue supporters would always tell you "he's surrounded by bla bla bla", but they can NEVER trace a missing pin to him.

Sai Baba.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by freezone4real(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2015
Yes
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by oluvick(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2015
Dem de right am for face?

Abegi stop talking already

Even Obasanjo is a saint.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by amakaobiemeka: 3:42pm On May 19, 2015
Na this pic me just dey observe o! So presidential, anyway we knw thats why we voted u in. And u have already said u would show us your assest declaration which will purge all saTANist as their role model didnt have the balls to do it for nearly 8yrs, becos his mindset is stealing is not corruption. With gmb nigerians can go to bed cos naija is in safe hands

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by amokeme(f): 3:46pm On May 19, 2015
Boss cool
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by janeso(f): 4:14pm On May 19, 2015
We hav had...bt is after four years we will take your word serious
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by acenazt: 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
Let me translate for the tanoids.

In tanoid language gmb says

"I know I am free of curruption and guilt but if any of you feels like they want to replace orubebe as Nigerian Fool of the decade, here is the mic and stage".

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by juninho50(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
said baba...let dem know!!
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2015
Yes o, the clean General that worked under the incorruptible administration of General sani Abacha. In fact, Buhari has this to say of his late boss in June 2008.

"All the allegations levelled against the personality of the late Gen. Sani Abacha will remain allegations. It is 10 years now, things should be over by now." “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.

There was the allegation of missing $2.5billion when he was bNNPC boss/Petroleum Minister. We are yet to see a comprehensive audit of the NNPC books in 1977-1979

The incorruptible Baba jailed Ambrose Ali for donatin #100k to his party when he was Governor, but accepted Presidential bus worth 50 million naira from Rochas Okorocha, accepted multi-millions from Atiku Abubakar, amaechi etc to fund his campaign.

The incorruptible baba was brought into politics by equally incorruptible Maryam Abacha, Wife of Sani Abacha.

The incorruptible #Baba saw nothing wrong in giving party flag in Kebi state to Abubakar Bagudu, who was Abacha's partner -in-loot.

Ooooops!!!! Buhari is as incorruptible and clean just like Obasanjo and Abacha...

Sai Baba grin
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by cyril10(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2015
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

This same Amaechi wasted Rivers money in sponsoring these same people, now there is no money in Rivers as he said earlier.
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by techmart(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2015
This man is ready.. He's filled with potentials. Congratulations to We Nigerians.
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2015
They no born Jonathan alias AmericawillKnow to make this kind declaration!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by sherbol: 5:31pm On May 19, 2015
shut up n go sit down.
jack67:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
kokoA:
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.. He didn't steal when he was in his thirties with his whole life ahead of him, what would he be needing money for at 73?
some people have brains but don't use it
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by DollyParton1(f): 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
jack67:
Can GEJ say the same after over 5 years as president?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by emmyw(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
NUC Accreditation Results For All
Nigerian Universities-See List Here

http://www.ngschoolz.com/nuc-accreditation-results-for-all-nigerian-universities-see-list-here/
Re: BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) by publicenemy(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
This is a man with integrity...even though he is an ex military president...

Can GEJ say this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Installed As Grand Patron Of The Nigerian Red Cross Society / Have You Spotted This Round "Black Hole" On Buhari's Neck Recently? (PHOTOS) / Breaking : Atiku's Running Mate, Okowa Collapse, Says I'm Finished- Sam Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.