Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today (20719 Views)

Calabar 2014 Dry Run................... / London Nottinghill Carnival Today / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

No from my chest tongue
I wnt d 1 frm ur head tongue undecided cheesy u jst broke my hrt angry
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by priscaoge(f): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
harrysterol:
I wnt d 1 frm ur head tongue undecided cheesy u jst broke my hrt angry

I have superglue My Dear, two packs will be ok wink wink
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by eedrees(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
harrysterol:
Sorry peeps I could not upload as much as possible yesterday, network was nasty, n it was not funny driving through the heavy traffic, even as the was fun, d Yeye traffic finish my fuel cheesy

The Main event of the carnival is 27th December, dry run is just like preparation, so get ur eyes glued to this thread grin cos so many pictures will flow that day cheesy
U don see who no get work
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

I have superglue My Dear, two packs will be ok wink wink
Abeg come.give me cheesy cheesy bad belle tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by christemmbassey(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
chelseabmw:
I must be present for next year's event smiley
coming to d carnival? Enter www.hotelsincalabar.net for cheapest hotel accomodation in Calabar. Hotelsincalabar! Ur passport to paradise!! Welcome to the warmest embrace in Africa!!!
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by cheezy4whizy: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
nice! lmao! what are the girls doing? trying to twerk what they don't have..
make we see ur own. dont be hating!
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by otswag(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Na carnival be dis? Dem no dey see how glamorous dem carnivals dey be for d carribeans?
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2014
otswag:
Na carnival be dis? Dem no dey see how glamorous dem carnivals dey be for d carribeans?
na dry Run, carnival na 27th wink
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by donem: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
adepiero:
How funny, more preparation goes to a festival and their house are still roofed with brown sheets undecided #MisplacedPriorities
Bro which one b ya own with brown sheets, dem use brown sheet swear 4 u? Pls enjoy d fun, the brown sheets is inconsequential.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by 100Cents: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Someone should come n take me to Cally cry cry cry I'm missing a Lot of fun mehhnnnn angry angry

Kachisbarbie please where have u been? Bring ur car let's roll down to Cally cheesy

You can't be going to calabar with your fellow girl when I am here..
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2014
100Cents:

c gobe grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by 100Cents: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
c gobe grin cheesy

Yes, calabar is very costly during Christmas..
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by priscaoge(f): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
100Cents:

Hahhahahaaha oya come let's go grin
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by 100Cents: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Dymondgurl:
yes sir

Okay..
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by 100Cents: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2014
adepiero:
See you! Calabar is my next holiday destination. when I get there I go do their girls strong thing grin

Price is from N20k for the ugly ones. lipsrsealed

What did I just say ?

Seriously, go with a friend..
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
100Cents:

Price is from N20k for the ugly ones. lipsrsealed

What did I just say ?

Seriously, go with a friend..
na gucci designers abi cheesy
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by 100Cents: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
na gucci designers abi cheesy

If you see as all those girl dey keep mouth mention money.

They reason say all guys way dey visit calabar come from Jand..
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by otswag(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
na dry Run, carnival na 27th wink
oh!make s sensé now. Tnx
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by adepiero: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
donem:

Bro which one b ya own with brown sheets, dem use brown sheet swear 4 u? Pls enjoy d fun, the brown sheets is inconsequential.
And must you resort to insult to make a statement? all these dog eating boys sef undecided
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
adepiero:
And must you resort to insult to make a statement? all these dog eating boys sef undecided
na dog sure pass na tongue
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by donem: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
adepiero:
Bro never resorted to any invective, no offense intended by my comment, N.B @ ur bolded
1.i dont eat Dog
2.Dog eating ain't a sacriledge.
Peace.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Godmother(f): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2014
I watched the re-run of the 2012 calabar festival and I was wow-ed. This year's is out of the question for me but I should try to be there next year, by His grace.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Godmother:
I watched the re-run of the 2012 calabar festival and I was wow-ed. This year's is out of the question for me but I should try to be there next year, by His grace.
this was just the dry run, The festival is on the 27th
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Godmother(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2014
harrysterol:
this was just the dry run, The festival is on the 27th

Yea I know
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Godmother:

Yea I know
don't miss out the forthcoming one grin
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by ajebia(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Dry run indeed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove / 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.