Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Questions For Buharists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Buharists (1031 Views)

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments / Some Questions For Buharists From FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Buharists by funshybam(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
I find it extremely insulting to our collective reasoning and intelligence that Buhari will think we will believe the obvious lies he's peddling.

A man that retired as a Major General in the Nigerian army claimes he borrowed money to build his 3 houses in Kaduna, Kano and Daura....ahahahah.... the locations mentioned actually got rotl.... no wonder he didnt have a house in Lagos and Abuja..... guess "there was no bank to afford to borrow him to build in such locations!"

... let me even assume that I believe him, come to think of it.... an officer of the Nigerian army cannot conveniently build a house... its either he did more than he should. ... or.... he lacks saving culture....he also probably has no second stream of income other than his salary(I know some people will say having personal business isn't allowed...... but I don't think there is a law which says you cant have real estate investment and make money from rents).... either way...he just advertised himself as the Lord of cluelessness.

Buhari ought to hide his head in shame rather than boast of such things.

Is this the man we want to put the economy of our dear country in his hands?

how will be able to diversify our economy?

how will we be able to save money in our Excess Crude Account and External Reserve to save us in times like this?

Buhari has a "relationship" problem if not, he wouldn't have gone to bank to borrow money that a single of his supposed supporters can give him, then how does he intend to maintain and foster diplomatic relationship with other nations?

...and...wait a minute. ... if a man who was governor of northern Nigeria for almost 2yrs, PTF chairman for over 2yrs, Head of state of Nigeria for about 1 half yrs and a retired Major General borrows money to build his houses and probably feed his family and pay his children schoolfees(lol), how does he intend to payback N27.5million just as a president within 4yrs!

I will come back to edit/ modify/update this....
Re: Questions For Buharists by otipoju(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just keep quiet. You have nothing worthwhile to say.

I keep telling you Jonathan people... Give me convincing reasons to vote for Jonathan for a second term.

If it is only the mammoth stealing of public funds under Jonathan that Buhari will stop...its okay for us.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Buharists by funshybam(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
otipoju:
Just keep quiet. You have nothing worthwhile to say.

I keep telling you Jonathan people... Give me convincing reasons to vote for Jonathan for a second term.

If it is only the mammoth stealing of public funds under Jonathan that Buhari will stop...its okay for us.

see mumu.... I didnt advocate for Jonathan and you have started having headache. ..pls answer the questions posed or STFU

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buharists by acenazt: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm o.p If you aren't for buhari u must be a chicken from apga. pun intended.
Re: Questions For Buharists by egift(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Below are very concrete facts, even if you do not support Buhari, you will still accept they are true:

- Buhari will not repeat the anti-masses, failed and insufficient policies of President Jonathan.
- Buhari's administration will not continue the inaction of President Jonathan irrespective of where or what the problem is.

- The Corruption, embezzlement and stealing presided over by Dr. Goodluck Jonathan will not be allowed to continue under Buhari.
- Crime against Nigeria and her citizens by politicians and their agents will be brought to Justice.

- Government Agencies will be strengthened to perform and will be headed by competent Nigerians.
- The Cabals that have influenced and frustrated Jonathan will not have such influence over Buhari.

- A new APC led Federal Government will work harder for the interest of Nigerians to distinguish themselves from the PDP.
- Anyone that tells you that APC and PDP are the same and will produce the same result is lying to your face.

Every true Nigerian should vote APC and send PDP back to the Drawing Board. It shall be well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buharists by otipoju(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
funshybam:

see mumu.... I didnt advocate for Jonathan and you have started having headache. ..pls answer the questions posed or STFU

Omugo you have said nothing...your olisa metuh said we should do issue based politics.. Bring out your masters achievements in six years to convince us to vote for him.

If you can't come up with anything concrete go and sit down somewhere
Re: Questions For Buharists by amakaeugene: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
1. I understand that nigerians themselves have even been soaked in the corruption boomerang in this country that they would find it difficult to believe a man of buhari standards doesn't have so much. But simple people who are principled still exist. Its not all about money but service. As a petroleum minister this man has no filling station or oil rig and that is not to say he is clueless 4 not stealing. Their could be personal family issues that he has to settle with like an ordinary man with the little he has which is unknow to us. So the issue of borrow or taking mortage is a normal case. I think the shock here as i detect in ur post is he must have rich associates/relationships to help him out. But their are some persons who are too disciplined to a fault just like him. He lives according to his size. Dangote had offered to support his campaigns as well as other prominet men but he was the one who turned them down, like he said he did so because he doesn't want to feel indebted to anyone so as to pervert justice or sidefund money to repay them. With a man of his calibre many nigerians would have been more than happy to bring up his dirty corrupt practises to show the world and detest that tag INCORRUPTABLE which he bears. Even this govt would have given its all to get such records becos thats is the man's strong point. But so far no facts, no indictment to him from his years in office. A man that believes strongly on his philosophy is who he is, like the everyday politician he could have just left opposing the ruling party and join them for a few compensation. The pdp and this govt would have given him any price to quit fighting them becos he is their biggest fear since 2003. But this man would not trade his integrity to join scrumbs and the unholy, he knows his integrity and image is priceless and of a truth it is. Today that integrity pays him more than gold, even when pdp push propaganda on him. The same integrity keeps him on. I think this man is a lesson for the young generation to emulate a generation that has lost vision and celebrate criminals. A generation that would mock a man for not stealing while in government and it still expect the nation to be great. Brace urself change is here

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Buharists by chamboy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op u fall my hand sha.. but

Vote Buhari
Re: Questions For Buharists by Decibel: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
egift:
Below are very concrete facts, even if you do not support Buhari, you will still accept they are true:

- Buhari will not repeat the anti-masses, failed and insufficient policies of President Jonathan.
- Buhari's administration will not continue the inaction of President Jonathan irrespective of where or what the problem is.

- The Corruption, embezzlement and stealing presided over by Dr. Goodluck Jonathan will not be allowed to continue under Buhari.
- Crime against Nigeria and her citizens by politicians and their agents will be brought to Justice.

- Government Agencies will be strengthened to perform and will be headed by competent Nigerians.
- The Cabals that have influenced and frustrated Jonathan will not have such influence over Buhari.

- A new APC led Federal Government will work harder for the interest of Nigerians to distinguish themselves from the PDP.
- Anyone that tells you that APC and PDP are the same and will produce the same result is lying to your face.

Every true Nigerian should vote APC and send PDP back to the Drawing Board. It shall be well with Nigeria.

You must be kidding me grin grin

Do you know these cabals
Re: Questions For Buharists by amakaeugene: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Decibel:

You must be kidding me grin grin

Do you know these cabals
that saTANic word CABAL is a Pdp term

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buharists by docadams: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
quote author=barcanista post=28854089]1. "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable"
[url]dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/[/url]
- Alhaji Lawal Kaita

[url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawal_Kaita[/url]

SHAMEFULLY, Guardian Chief Ruben Abati (Now Jonathan's Aide) attributed it to Buhari, Hence the propaganda. Sadly, No journalist bothered to inquire from GMB nor did GMB PR Aides tackle it.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:
1. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati and The Guardian to court for damaging his name(Defamation)
[url]saharareporters.com/2011/07/17/post-election-violence-buhari-threatens-sue-reuben-abati-libel[/url]

2 The Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case agaÍnst Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.
[url]dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/[/url]

3. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

Who is Lawal Kaita?
Lawal Kaita was the Governor of old Kaduna State. He is a pioneer member and founding father of the People's Democratic Party. He, Tony Aninih, Yaradua, Atiku Abubakar, Rimi etc were members of the People's Democratic movement that metarmophosed into PDP. He was a Minister under Obj and a signatory to North-South power shift of PDP. A member of PDP BoT.
He has never been in CPC or ANPP. He has never been an ally of Muhammadu Buhari. [/quote]
Re: Questions For Buharists by gratiaeo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari will fight corruption with Tinubu as his major financier? How?
Well GEJ till Buhari get sense

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buharists by tit(f): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
"Tinubu is not Kworrupt" - Major General Abdulmumuini Mohammadu Buhari
Re: Questions For Buharists by funshybam(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2014
otipoju:

Omugo you have said nothing...your olisa metuh said we should do issue based politics.. Bring out your masters achievements in six years to convince us to vote for him.

If you can't come up with anything concrete go and sit down somewhere

Oga ade, I actually didnt intend to torment/disappoint you nor bore you with long list of GEJ's achievements, that's why I didnt even go into that and only asked a few questions. ...

...but Maka Y...?.... why did you all ignore the message to be talking trash? is that all dumb you all are?

it is now obvious, you guys no absolutely nothing about the Buhari you blindly follow

smh
Re: Questions For Buharists by funshybam(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
Hmmm o.p If you aren't for buhari u must be a chicken from apga. pun intended.

I am not a supporter of a particular political party, but I have problems with hypocrites.

when Obasanjo came out with his latest book, you celebrated and gave much publicity to everything he said about GEJ, but sincerely, this same book talked about Tinubu and Atiku amongst others. ... seems your brains couldn't process that part and thus skipped it...ahahahah...

when you say PDP is the problem of Nigeria, is it the acronym that is responsible for our problems or the people in it?

Let me educate you abit on the defection of the G5.... they didnt have issues with GEJ because of moving the nation forward, they were only fighting for their political careers and negotiations didn't go on well.... your party gladly opened its embrace to welcome them in order to gain more political relevance and painted them good for gullible people like you to accept them.

If not that you cannot sit down and think, how on earth could people like Amechi(who was 8yrs speaker of HOA under PDP and about 7yrs Governor under PDP), Kwakwaso(about 7yrs governor under PDP)..just to mention a few. .. migrate to APC overnight and tell you PDP is the problem of Nigeria. ....

...you need your brain to be checked. .. I guess what you have up there is mucus
Re: Questions For Buharists by otipoju(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2014
funshybam:

Oga ade, I actually didnt intend to torment/disappoint you nor bore you with long list of GEJ's achievements, that's why I didnt even go into that and only asked a few questions. ...

...but Maka Y...?.... why did you all ignore the message to be talking trash? is that all dumb you all are?

it is now obvious, you guys no absolutely nothing about the Buhari you blindly follow

smh

Wooo let me free you ojare... You Jonathanians have nothing to say. You think that we Dont know that Buhari is not the messiah.

Corruption is the headache that can not make Nigeria function well..when we make the environment toxic yo corruption then progress can be possible.

Meanwhile shame on Jonathan for squandering all the public goodwill he had in 2011 by rping silly things.

Watch...I have never blamed him for BH brouhaha. ...but romancing openly with thieves, murderers,gun runners and evil men at the expense of the people... Men he has to go.
Re: Questions For Buharists by funshybam(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2014
otipoju:

Wooo let me free you ojare... You Jonathanians have nothing to say. You think that we Dont know that Buhari is not the messiah.

Corruption is the headache that can not make Nigeria function well..when we make the environment toxic yo corruption then progress can be possible.

Meanwhile shame on Jonathan for squandering all the public goodwill he had in 2011 by rping silly things.

Watch...I have never blamed him for BH brouhaha. ...but romancing openly with thieves, murderers,gun runners and evil men at the expense of the people... Men he has to go.

ehn ehn. .. now you are beginning to make sense... I don't support Jona.... I only have problems with thoee castigating him and pretending to be saints. ... he has extremely slim chance of getting my vote....but other than "blindly launching into the deep", I dont know any of the aspirants who is worth my full vote..... but Definately not someone who doesn't see anything wrong in the Abacha regime
Re: Questions For Buharists by Abagworo(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2014
otipoju:

That is all I want from Buhari. Nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign / Buhari To Meet 22 Aggrieved A’ibom Pdpaspirants / BUHARI EXPOSED ■ His Education, Life & Career (so He Did Go To School Afterall)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.