Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] (39292 Views)

A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) / Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics) / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:
i wish fashola or oshiomhole are the apc candidate nigeria for be better place na

I like your couch
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Fantacy1(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Probably promised 2 hand him power after his tenure....power hungry set of people
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by ritababe(f): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2014
iamchiddy:

I like your couch

wetin b couch
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by linkin8k(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Atiku strikes me as a very mature person, which is hard to say about others.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Nigerians can act like a fools can you remember 2013 during the subsidy time when GEJ refuse to reverse the money then he promise all Nigerian that in 6 month it will be reverse back to the normal. In GEJ regime do you hear any politican were held and prescuted for corruption if you know all these and you went ahead to vote GEJ may God almight hold you back as you're planning to hold Nigeria back.
I don't care who you vote for just make sure you don't vote GEJ
GEJ and his cabinet are full of corruption while we suffer the most.
My bro n sis try to remember then in 2013 when we strike nation wide because of this man who has no shoe then.
Let's vote wisely for the benefit of us all and our unborn children.
If we do that same again we're all gonna suffer it
GEJ is not the right man am sure abt that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by san316(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2014
emalek86:
some of you here are clueless, don't ever think that getting a 100+ likes on nairaland by castigating the president Will make that self claimed broke cattle rearer become a president, truth be told Buhari haven't showed us any reason to believe is the change We need, am tired of hearing APC condemning the president office, I want him to tell us what he can do to make life better for the people of Nigeria, not by building his house with another mans fallen house, his just being use by a man wiser than him.
didn't gej tell u what he can do? did he eventually do it? it is not about talking and giving wonderful ideas, it is about executing those ideas. I was not born in the 80s so I do not have a first hand knowledge of what buhari did, I only read about them and I see some of them.

but gej I have experienced first hand what his government is like. I'm sure my children wont be impressed when they grow up to read about it.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by alexola20(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:
i wish fashola or oshiomhole are the apc candidate nigeria for be better place na

oshiomole 4 whr? dt 1 na persn
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2014
BUHARI JST WANTS TO BECOME A PRESIDENT.....CPC E NR WORK...NO WONDA HE WAS AGGITATIN FOR AN ALLIANCE XO DT HE WULD CONTEST ND WIN...BUH SORI OLD gay YU HAVE LOST.....WE DNT NEED A TERRORIST AS A PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by naijasaints: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari till Nigeria gets better.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2014
You just forgot that we represent the grass root. Our brothers and sisters are the market Men and Women, the Okada riders, the bus drivers, the conductors, the students, the unemployed. We are fed up with this clueless government, how do you think the next 4 years will look like if we continue in this Mess. What reasons has gej shown us when he was voted in. Instead we were blind by his religious and tribal bigotry. If not for late Yardua and Obj what makes you think gej will win an election in Nigeria.

emalek86:
some of you here are clueless, don't ever think that getting a 100+ likes on nairaland by castigating the president Will make that self claimed broke cattle rearer become a president, truth be told Buhari haven't showed us any reason to believe is the change We need, am tired of hearing APC condemning the president office, I want him to tell us what he can do to make life better for the people of Nigeria, not by building his house with another mans fallen house, his just being use by a man wiser than him.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:

wetin b couch

what you are sitting on. Check your dp and thank me later.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2014
PUSH1:
You just forgot that we represent the grass root. Our brothers and sisters are the market Men and Women, the Okada riders, the bus drivers, the conductors, the students, the unemployed. We are fed up with this clueless government, how do you think the next 4 years will look like if we continue in this Mess. What reasons has gej shown us when he was voted in. Instead we were blind by his religious and tribal bigotry. If not for late Yardua and Obj what makes you think gej will win an election in Nigeria.

I can't agree more or less.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2014
HugeMac:
BUHARI IS A LAZY MAN. THE LAZIEST PRESIDENT IN THE
WORLD. HE COULD NOT EVEN FIND TIME IN 31 YEARS
TO IMPROVE HIMSELF. THINK OF IT, OBJ WROTE BOOKS.
AND WENT BACK TO SCHOOL, SHAGARI WROTE A BOOK,
BUHARI LAZIED ABOUT AND FED FAT ON THE LOOT
CALLED SALARY AS A FORMER PRESIDENT. CORRUPTION
IS GETTING PAID FOR A JOB YOU DID NOT DO. Buhari is
so lazy that instead of following the legal process to bring
Umaru Dikko back, he went to kidnap him. Lazy people
want Buhari, another lazy man.The only former president
that has nothing to show for it. No investment, did not go
back to school, no business, no charity. How can
someone who could not improve himself in 32 years
improve others? Buhari is stagnant and cannot think out
of the box. The school in his state was built by GEJ. Buhari
never built any refinery as being rumoured. How can a
petroleum minister build refinery or was the president
laY too. Buhari could not even use the huge salary he
earns and improve upon it. TELL ME WHAT BUHARI
IMPROVED ON IN THE LAST 32 YEARS- BE IT
INTELLECTUAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE?
BUHARI=STAGNANT=LAZY=LACK OF PROGRESS!!!!

He Chose to live a simple and selfless life. He doesn't want to involve in the corruption of this country, He doesn't want to bride for a contract, he doesn't want to involve in godfather-ism. He has cattle farm and he can manage with what he has to survive. Give Change a chance.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by darediamond(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2014
They are birds of ame feather na.
But I see Tinuba with is main other loyalist mocking these 2 dudes.
It thoe who do not understand the structure the man have come up with that are shouting Buhari this, Buahri that.
Tinubu I know is on a mission against the Northern Oligarchy but he is treading cautiously by operating in proxy.
This is as a result of the Arogance of those Northerners rigth from time till date.
Well what I stated above have a long History that dated back the era of Biafra War.
Tinubu have learnt from history and will never allow it to repeat itself lailai.
He is playing this "Born To Rule" people.
They are just his Puppet.
He Tinubu is with PDP and he will quit when he is ready to install either himself as President or Fashola or any other guy from the South.
The only way out for the North is to Ijack by Millitary Coup.
Can that happen?
deskossy:
i will fight kworuption buhari said. ......yet he is holding secret meeting with a theif....
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by campnou: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2014
deskossy:
i will fight kworuption buhari said. ......yet he is holding secret meeting with a theif....

It is said, to catch a thief you have to behave like one.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2014
God help Nigeria and give us good leaders with the keen interest of the polity.

Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by zudozz: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2014
de luk disgosteen 2 me! Jihardists!
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by bluehorizo(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2014
“OBJ imposed Jonathan on Nigerians; it's his
responsibility to help rid of him” – Femi Fani- Kayode .
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by ritababe(f): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2014
iamchiddy:

what you are sitting on. Check your dp and thank me later.

oh so na my picture u dey talk about, tnks anyway
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by princechigzy(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2014
kossyablaze:
When I was in school...my lecturer tot us lobbying techniques which I can't leak(A secret course in Political science)just like the way doctors write jagajaga while prescribn the drugs u gon get in a pharmacy which is in thr code of conduct...Now this lobbying techniques is only known by B.sc in political science holders!Atiku knows the theory.He knows what he's up to....in as much as I'm a TAN ambassador,I av finally cm to my senses!I'm of change.CHANGE we NEED...which party is dat changeLong live that party!

Because of people like you, Nigeria isn't moving forward, jumping from place to place. Unstable like the sea not knowing what to stand for. TAN ambassador today, change agent tomorrow......smh
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by GodsKate: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Justicealh3(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2014
courage54:
All am concern about is anything that will stop cluelessness at the federal level. Because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our school children, I can't withstand another four years of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I can't withstand another four years of economic quagmire and misappropriation of our common wealth, I can't withstand another four years of honouring criminals and murderers. I can't withstand another four years of health workers strike and school strikes. I can't withstand another four years of decay infrastructural facilities, I can't withstand another four years of long queue at filling stations to buy fuel at a higher price. So we need a change and that change is MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta.
[color=#000099][quote author=courage54 post=28886242]All am concern about is anything that will stop cluelessness at the federal level. Because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our school children, I can't withstand another four years of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I can't withstand another four years of economic quagmire and misappropriation of our common wealth, I can't withstand another four years of honouring criminals and murderers. I can't withstand another four years of health workers strike and school strikes. I can't withstand another four years of decay infrastructural facilities, I can't withstand another four years of long queue at filling stations to buy fuel at a higher price. So we need a change and that change is MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God Bless Buhari.
All am concern abt is anytin dat'll stop cluelessness at the federal level. because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our sch children, I cn't wit>stand anoda 4yrs of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I cn't wit~stand anoda 4yrs of economic quagmire @ misappropriation of our common wealth, I cn't wit~stand anoda 4yrs of honouring criminals & murderers. I cn't wit~stand anoda 4yrs of health workers strike and sch strikes. I cn't wit-stand another 4yrs of decay infrastructural facilities, I cn't wit~stand anoda 4yrs of long queue at filling stat'ns to buy fuel at a higher price, we crying seek GOD help. So we ned a change & dat change is MUHAMMADU BUHARI...
God Bless Nig
God Bless Niger State. By Justice Ahmad Kutigi.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Isaiah 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Buhari..if you like, ask Atiku to lend you billions to arm your almajiri soldiers so they can cause trouble after you are humiliated. Try it, and GEJ with the army will descend heavily on you. This time around, you will be erased!
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by boujaye: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2014
courage54:
All am concern about is anything that will stop cluelessness at the federal level. Because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our school children, I can't withstand another four years of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I can't withstand another four years of economic quagmire and misappropriation of our common wealth, I can't withstand another four years of honouring criminals and murderers. I can't withstand another four years of health workers strike and school strikes. I can't withstand another four years of decay infrastructural facilities, I can't withstand another four years of long queue at filling stations to buy fuel at a higher price. So we need a change and that change is MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta.

una ko shit for pant at the end of 2015
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by ddeola: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2014
I like this

Come 2015, Naija must be delivered from clueless leadership
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by akinyeleaa: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2014
But seriously, the op is a retard, if not how can you say secret meeting when the press was there and we even have pictures online. One thing that strikes me with awe is how the General gives Jonathan and his supporters headache.
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Ikpewe:
BUHARI IS AN ILLITRATE HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY VISION FOR, ALL HE WANT IS TO TAKE OVER POWER BY ALL MEANS. I BETTER STICK TO GOODLUCK WHO IS WORKING THAN TO STICK TO A CATTLE REARER.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by kajoula(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2014
deskossy:

none of these leaders politicians is to be trusted.... embarassed
He wasn't wise enough to steal then,but now... tongue
He's coming back to take his share of the national cake,.... grin
Political thiefs=authority stelaing... shocked
ACCURATE & CALCULATED STEALING,more effective/destuctive then ARMED ROBBERY
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by Chomzy222(f): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2014
there is no vacancy in aso rock GOODLUCK JONATHAN dey there
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by gaph38: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2014
lawanson44:
Isaiah 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Buhari..if you like, ask Atiku to lend you billions to arm your almajiri soldiers so they can cause trouble after you are humiliated. Try it, and GEJ with the army will descend heavily on you. This time around, you will be erased!

As Jonathan and the Army has descended heavily on the BKs with his (GEJ) I can't do it attitude.

Don't Nigerians learn?

Big shame
Re: Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] by gaph38: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2014
WHY GMB's AGE IS NO BARRIER
He is just 72 years old while across the world there are far older and hardworking presidents.
Let me start with our neighbour,
Liberia, with its great lady
president:
(1) President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf,
President 2006 at age 70. She was
75 in 2011. She will remain
president till 2016. She will be 80
years then.
(2) President Jacob Zuma, South
Africa is 72 years old. He will be
president till 2019 at 77 years.
(3) Nelson Mandela, born July 18,
1918. President of South Africa in
1994 at 76 years. Still president in
1998 (single term) when he
voluntarily stepped down for Mbeki.
He was 80 years. If he had served
his two terms he would have been
84 years.
(4) President Peter Mutharika,
Malawi 74 when he was sworn in
on 31 May, 2014. He will be
president till 2019 at 79 years.
(5) President Alpa Conde Guinea.
President at 76 years. President in
December 2011 at 72 years.
(6) President Jose Eduardo Santos,
Angola 72 years. He will be
president till 2020 at 78 years.
(7) President Abde Bourtefilka,
Algeria 77 years. President till
2020 at 83 years old.
(cool President Alasanne Quattara,
Ivory Coast 72 years in 2012.
President till 2016 at 76 years.
(9) Yoweri Museveni, Uganda,
president since 1985 at 70 years
won another seven years in 2013 at
77 years, will be president till 2020
at 84.
(10) President Jose Mujiaga of
Uruguay 75 at election; reelected
and is now 79 years.
(11) President Tedoro Oblang
Nguema Mbasogo, Equatorial
Guinea; born January 6, 1942 is 72
years and still going o
(12) President Michael Sata,
Zambia 77 years – president
September 23, 2011 at 74; will be
president till 2016. He will be 79.
(13) President Paul Biya of
Cameroon (President Jonathan has
obvious fancy for him) is 81 years.
He will be in office till 2017 at 84.
(14) President Milos Zeman of
Chech Republic is 70 will be in
office till 2018 at 74.
(15) President Ronald Reagan;
born February 06, 1911. President
USA at 70. Two terms of 4 years in
1989 he was 78."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.