Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (60773 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2014
netizenbuzz:

You insulting me already shows your level of intelligence. The victim being raped is enough responsibility she's going to take for the rest of her life. What the Bleep is wrong with you?
You are a fooolish hypocrite. My first contact with you was an insult on another thread, a contact you foool initiated. God punish you for trying to take the mral high ground now. Seriously, God punish you. wink
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Timbuktou:
You are a fooolish hypocrite. My first contact with you was an insult on another thread, a contact you foool initiated. God punish you for trying to take the mral high ground now. Seriously, God punish you. wink

eyah sorry, didn't know I was talking to the same sorry ass of a man in different threads. Your disturbing comments on two different threads is enough to tell your character.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2014
netizenbuzz:

eyah sorry, didn't know I was talking to the same sorry ass of a man in different threads. Your disturbing comments on two different threads is enough to tell your character.
Reetard, you don't have a brain, you don't have a personality. you come here regurgitating the same old bs you've been forced-fed. Try using your brain one of these days, it helps.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
netizenbuzz:

netizenbuzz:

Timbuktou:
Reetard, you don't have a brain, you don't have a personality. you come here regurgitating the same old bs you've been forced-fed. Try using your brain one of these days, it helps.

See una sef?
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
A girl who at 16 goes to night parties shouldn't expect me to tell her sorry when she gets raped by 100 cultists.... angry
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by delishpot: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rapists always get messed up.
No skin pain, make dem turn them to those men wey dey guard Yerimas underaged girls/$€X slave quaters. Those men wey dem don de-men finish.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by venivedivici(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2015
PrettySpicey:
While this act is completely irrepressible and those boys should be punished accordingly, a question bothers my mind: What is a 16 year old doing with a boyfriend? And the report says he's been her boyfriend for two years

And while I'm well aware that somehow we have inculcated the American intimacy age here and the right of self expression but still, two years

Can parents of teenage children be a little more responsible please. Jeez!

Reprehensible.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by PrettySpicey(f): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
venivedivici:

Reprehensible.

Thank you
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by DeDonn1: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Imagine those small boiz robbing;rapping;kidnapping;fraudsters and highest of all killing embarassed
God please forgive us cus we don't know what we are doing!!!!!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Many of us didn't know anything about relationships in our teenage days but it didn't deter us from dating.

Now are you trying to tell me that when you were of her age you had nothing to do with the opposite sex? Your books were your major priority?

That's my point.

Yes we all know that at that stage nothing should be more important other than the exams. But we still find many teenagers who are in relationships and it doesn't affect their studies.

It's how you handle it that matters.
at what age did u started dating? 12 I guess. Will u allow ur 16yrs old daughter go to a night party with unknwn guys/guy? Pls try to be realistic!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Jascon4: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Egbagirl:

No one cares if you Didbt date in secondary. No one will care if you don't date till 40. That's your own life.

Don't miss the point here: having a boyfriend is not a reason to get raped. The girl could have been 25 and the guy 27 and the same scenario could have played out. There is NO excuse for rape.

You make so much sense
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by cr8v(f): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
its just really funny tho, 18 year olds? what are they doing to themselves joining cults? its crazy! and a 16 years old girl leaving every important thing in her life and focusing on having a boyfriend. the boys were stupid and so were the girls but justice should be served. okpeke.com
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by james1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
"They wore black and tied red bandaners"thereby making themselves sitting ducks for their rivals.its true that teenage years are very difficult because of the way lifes events come rushing in at that time of one's life thats were good parenting plus the teen telling themselves the truth comes in.many teens let themselves be carried away in the"moment".
Many passed through those trying years and still kept their sanity.
People that don't take care always get in trouble.
Those boys can't claim they don't know what they doing,they won't allow that be done to their sisters.they should be given severe punishment.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by joyandfaith: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
price of ignoring bible principles and disobeying God. girl,16 followed boys strange to their parents to party? what a shame on their parents.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by SojiOgunsOnline: 2:50pm On May 09
dre11:
The heart of a man is desperately wicked
Who can understand what goes in his mind

Even if the girl was at fault...... Why should the guy and his friends gang rape her

SMH for this wicked generation

And eventually, everything comes down to parents and parenting.

I think there's a shift in focus in this generation when it comes to holding the family together and family living, specifically raising kids - now it's about separation, divorce, school fees, school and outwardly perception.

All show ..... No substance; even in marriage and with kids, its STILL all about the couple and the influence/perception of outsiders, nothing about the kids, at least not in any rational or objective way.

#Westernized
#Family
#Marriage
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by torqque7(m): 5:36pm On May 09
naijaboiy:

The girl was not at fault at all...

I don't see anything really wrong in dating at 16...things are not like before again.

She is just unfortunate to have met the wrong guy.

I disagree with you because a responsible 16year old child should have no business going to any night parties. Decent 16yr old girls would have been comfortably sleeping in her bed in her parents house so she played with fire and got burned.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by onome2013: 6:44pm On May 09
Some of this parents are worst than the children themselves
16yr old girl having a boy friend whom she's attending night party with. Where did she tell her parents she will be throughout the night. This are majorly products of divorcee

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer / Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend / Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.