Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (59383 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by lirusehn(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

What should a 16 year old girl be doing with a boyfriend when she needs all the time and energy to study for her Waec? undecided

And an 18 year old cultist?

Weird world undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by lirusehn(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hypocrisy at its peak undecided

bross what has gone wrong with you? undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ChynoBEATS: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Tinubu:
Sex is one of the of the cheapest and easiest things to acquire in this country presently

Girls of these days are more 'generous' than ever..... I don't know if it has something to do with depreciation in their brain activity, or they have simply agreed among themselves to 'render selfless service to the male community' undecided

Why in God's name would a guy rape a girl, where there is an unprecedented abundance of 'female cheerful givers' angry

Those rapists need to be taught this type of lesson

n look @ the way they look sef ....... Bunch of incoherent Born-fools ... Look@ wat they've done.... Now they're in an humongous imbroglio that'll definitely make them pay in'a highly delicate mannerism due to their truncated .. Uhm wetin I wan add sef okay.... Mxcheew ....... Abeg throw dem 4 cell jor..... That's how some bonFools raped my friends friend..... Infact shoot dem In the head...cos maximum prison doesn't need these typa peeps.... undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2014
ityP:

Just as we have no right to point fingers at the cultist...! The girl and the cultist are both at fault... The girl deserves being RAPED, the cultist deserves being KILLED! Period!!!!
I weep at this comment cry

So you are telling me this girl deserves to be raped because she had a boyfriend at 16 shocked

My brother I tell you that it doesn't justify rape. It is against the law to rape anyone but i'm still looking for where it is stated that someone should not date at 16. undecided

You people should stop claiming holy,,its not right but it's so sad that our teenagers do it these days.

That's my point.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Wendy80:

Ur comment surprises d devil somtimes
Ok
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by dayosaurus(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Just say you weren't opportuned to have a girl friend at that time grin
And how is it my business if you were in the tertiary institution at 16

Lool dude, I know I'm not that ugly n would have gotten one if I wanted... But at that time I just wasn't interested in girls it was football n games all the way...
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2014
dayosaurus:

Lool dude, I know I'm not that ugly n would have gotten one if I wanted... But at that time I just wasn't interested in girls it was football n games all the way...
LoL,,was just kidding grin

But you had classmates who were in relationships right?
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

I weep at this comment cry

So you are telling me this girl deserves to be raped because she had a boyfriend at 16 shocked

My brother I tell you that it doesn't justify rape. It is against the law to rape anyone but i'm still looking for where it is stated that someone should not date at 16. undecided

You people should stop claiming holy,,its not right but it's so sad that our teenagers do it these days.

That's my point.

She has a boyfriend at 14... She has being dating him for 2 yrs... She even followed him to a night party... What did she expect abeg? Tell me... What happens at night parties? She got raped! She should expect that joor... Abeg she think say na Night Vigil go happen for the party ni? I'm not claiming holy holy cos I ain't... When I make unwise decisions like I always do, I expect the worse... When the worse comes, I don't sulk and expect people to sympathize with me... So I ain't gonna sympathize with this lady... She DESERVES to be raped... And if my sister or daughter behaves like this, she deserves to be RAPED as well!!! And the RAPISTS should be stoned to death!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Are they sure its Eiye confra? cos they use blue and not red scarf/berret as stated in this writeup.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by blackrules1(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2014
where are the pictures joor?
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Graham123: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

What should a 16 year old girl be doing with a boyfriend when she needs all the time and energy to study for her Waec? undecided

And an 18 year old cultist?

Weird world undecided
If a comment such as this, on a matter such as this, can garner so much likes and shares, then we have a long way to go in this Country. Shameless and appalling comment.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
embarassed Jeez! Thats terrible . such a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
ityP:

She has a boyfriend at 14... She has being dating him for 2 yrs... She even followed him to a night party... What did she expect abeg? Tell me... What happens at night parties? She got raped! She should expect that joor... Abeg she think say na Night Vigil go happen for the party ni? I'm not claiming holy holy cos I ain't... When I make unwise decisions like I always do, I expect the worse... When the worse comes, I don't sulk and expect people to sympathize with me... So I ain't gonna sympathize with this lady... She DESERVES to be raped... And if my sister or daughter behaves like this, she deserves to be RAPED as well!!! And the RAPISTS should be stoned to death!!!
My Brother i'm not with you on that.
Nothing justifies Rape!!!

I will never support it no matter the situation or what anyone says.

It seems you don't know what a lady who has been raped pass through. If you know then I don't think you will even wish it for your neighbour's daughter.

Having a boyfriend at 14 does not mean she should be raped...common.

We are not even sure of the authenticity of this story,,you people are judging based on what you read here. Try to be objective for once.

You don't know if this girl kept this guy as just a normal friend and didn't want to go intimate with him and so he decides to force his way maybe to punish her.

Rape is not justified...i don't care if everybody is against me on this. I stand that it's not justified for her to be raped because she had a boyfriend.

Bro check your comment well and see if your heart truely agrees with it.

If it does then no problem,,i leave you be.

I will never support rape!

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Graham123:

If a comment such as this, on a matter such as this, can garner so much likes and shares, then we have a long way to go in this Country. Shameless and appalling comment.
i'm telling you...

These people surprise me sometimes undecided

How can they justify rape

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Graham123: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Some dimwits on here justifying rape? Nothing can ever justify such inhumane act, so is murder. Nothing should ever justify those.

It's easy to see that the lady in question was just a victim of being born and bred in the wrong environment. She probably had, and obviously still have, a difficult childhood; typical signs of poor parental guidance or even total lack of it. She was probably caught up with the wrong crowd during her tender and formative years and these are telling in the narrative.

For those claiming moral high ground, the difference between you insufferable hypocrites and the helpless girl is that you all were lucky to be born in a decent environment.

Imagine your father took off when you were little, mother hopping in and out of abusive relationships and no relative to look out for you. Now do you see yourself turning out to be the Mary/Joseph y'all claim to be?

My 24 year old Brother is a recent graduate who still lives with my parents and he dare not be caught out any latter than 9pm. He is just lucky he has parents who care. Many don't enjoy that luxury.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

My Brother i'm not with you on that.
Nothing justifies Rape!!!

I will never support it no matter the situation or what anyone says.

It seems you don't know what a lady who has been raped pass through. If you know then I don't think you will even wish it for your neighbour's daughter.

Having a boyfriend at 14 does not mean she should be raped...common.

We are not even sure of the authenticity of this story,,you people are judging based on what you read here. Try to be objective for once.

You don't know if this girl kept this guy as just a normal friend and didn't want to go intimate with him and so he decides to force his way maybe to punish her.

Rape is not justified...i don't care if everybody is against me on this. I stand that it's not justified for her to be raped because she had a boyfriend.

Bro check your comment well and see if your heart truely agrees with it.

If it does then no problem,,i leave you be.

I will never support rape!

A GIRL IS IN A RELATIONSHIP AT 14, AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX? SHE'S STUPID! WHAT DO BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS DO MOST TIMES? IF SHE ISNT GONNA GIVE HIM THE COOKIE IN A MILD WAY, HE'D TAKE IT BY FORCE... SHE PUT HERSELF IN THAT POSITION... SHE SHOULD DEAL WITH IT... RAPE CANNOT BE ERADICATED WHEN PROMISCUITY ISN'T!

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Arsenate(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm telling you...

I doubt if most people here are justifying rape. stop twisting things to impress. what most people are against is having a bf at such a young age. it never ends well. these are kids for Christ sake; poor judgements and all. and stop calling people who chose not to agree with your points hypocrites. you seem to be amazed that some people out there do have sound moral standings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
ityP:

A GIRL IS IN A RELATIONSHIP AT 14, AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX? SHE'S STUPID! WHAT DO BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS DO MOST TIMES? IF SHE ISNT GONNA GIVE HIM THE COOKIE IN A MILD WAY, HE'D TAKE IT BY FORCE... SHE PUT HERSELF IN THAT POSITION... SHE SHOULD DEAL WITH IT... RAPE CANNOT BE ERADICATED WHEN PROMISCUITY ISN'T!
So every relationship must now involve sex right? undecided

Issokay...
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Graham123:
Some dimwits on here justifying rape? Nothing can ever justify such inhuman act, so is murder. Nothing should ever justify those.

It's easy to see that the lady in question was just a victim of being born and bred in the wrong environment. She probably had, and obviously still have, a difficult childhood; typical signs of poor parental guidance or even total lack of it. She was caught up with the wrong crowd during her tender and formative years and these are telling in the narrative.

For those claiming moral high ground, the difference between you insufferable hypocrites and the helpless girl is that you all were lucky to be born in a decent environment.

Imagine your father took off when you were little, mother hopping in and out of abusive relationships and no relative to look out for you. Now do you see yourself turning out to be the Mary y'all claim to be?

My 24 year old Brother is a recent graduate who still lives with my parents and he dare not be caught out any latter than 9pm. He is just lucky he has parents who cares. Many don't have that luxury.

U've put urself in the girl's shoes... Good! Try doing same for the 18 year cultist... Have u stopped to think that the dude also grew up in a poor environment without the love and attention of both parents, leading him into the hands of those badguys at a very early age What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!! NOTHING JUSTIFIES RAPE AS NOTHING JUSTIFIES PROMISCUITY!!! #PERIOD
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Arsenate:
I doubt if most people here are justifying rape. stop twisting things to impress. what most people are against is having a bf at such a young age. it never ends well. these are kids for Christ sake; poor judgements and all. and stop calling people who chose not to agree with your points hypocrites. you seem to be amazed that some people out there do have sound moral standings.

Another sensible post....
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Arsenate:
Nothing amazes me theregrin

And who am I trying to impress

Like I said before yes it's morally wrong for teenagers to be dating when they have more important things at that point in their life.

But it hasn't stopped it from happening...has it?

So when someone just come to say she deserves to be raped just because she had a boyfriend I don't agree with it.

Many are talking as if when they were that age they didn't have dates. I'm pretty sure they did. That's why i'm comfortable to call them hypocrites. smiley

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by StillDeoye(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2014
What's This World Turning To? Teenagers Now In The League Of Rapist? SMH
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Graham123: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm telling you...

The level of ignorance, or shall I say sheer idiocy on here is astounding.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Graham123:

i'm tempted to bring the west into this but they'll say their culture is different from ours grin

Even though we all know they are the ones we are copying cheesy

Over there its perfectly normal to date at 16...it's the decision to involve sex that will now determine whether the relationship is healthy or not smiley
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by dayosaurus(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,was just kidding grin

But you had classmates who were in relationships right?

Its possible, I heard rumors.... But definitely not when we were 14...

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Cutest9gerian(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Look at d'black babboons dat raped her chaii! shocked
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Arsenate(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Graham123:

some of us don't fall for this. it's becoming a norm among you so-called 21st century peeps to call anyone who doesn't buy into your immoral way of life names. and according to you @ Graham, anyone who is against a 16 year old dating is ignorant and an idioot. still won't stop us from calling bad bad.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2014
dayosaurus:

Its possible, I heard rumors.... But definitely not when we were 14...
Oh come on!

The rape didn't occur at 14. cheesy

Are you sure they were even dating then? undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Graham123: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2014
ityP:

U've put urself in the girl's shoes... Good! Try doing same for the 18 year cultist... Have u stopped to think that the dude also grew up in a poor environment without the love and attention of both parents, leading him into the hands of those badguys at a very early age What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!! NOTHING JUSTIFIES RAPE AS NOTHING JUSTIFIES PROMISCUITY!!! #PERIOD

Your comment sums up your level of reasoning and thinking capacity. Rape is a capital felony crime in all corners of the world, dating someone, even for a teenager, is not a crime. Your definition of promiscuity is more so idiotic. A teenage girl having a boyfriend is now deemed promiscuous?

Promiscuity : miscellaneous mingling or selection of persons or things : (merriam-webster)

characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number
of partners on a casual basis. (http://dictionary.reference.com)

If you can label a teenage girl in a 2 year relationship as promiscuous, and that was your genuine inference from the story, then spare us your further illogical and uneducated responses.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Nothing amazes me theregrin

And who am I trying to impress

Like I said before yes it's morally wrong for teenagers to be dating when they have more important things at that point in their life.

But it hasn't stopped it from happening...has it?

So when someone just come to say she deserves to be raped just because she had a boyfriend I don't agree with it.

Many are talking as if when they were that age they didn't have dates. I'm pretty sure they did. That's why i'm comfortable to call them hypocrites. smiley

Yes it's wrong and unlawful for any one to rape another... But it hasn't stopped it from happening! Rapists are on the loose abeg, all we can do is protect ourselves from the DOGS... But if a lady put herself deliberately in situations where she may fall victim, shes a FOOL and I deserve it!!! I don't think a lady at 16 who is already used to going to night parties isn't prepared for RAPE! She is... Let her deal with it and move on!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2014
JoeCutie:
People still rape in this generation where girls are everywhere - of whom many are willing to listen to you? #LowSelfEsteem.

Why do those Boko Haram bombs keep coming across these rapists & still keep sparing them? lipsrsealed

Just Uniben Faculty of Arts alone, and you're good to go & continue with your life. grin

Poor girl. embarassed
Badt guy. So u dey run dat parole too lipsrsealed
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Arsenate:
some of us don't fall for this. it's becoming a norm among you so-called 21st century peeps to call anyone who doesn't buy into your immoral way of life names. and according to you @ Graham, anyone who is against a 16 year old dating is ignorant and an idioot. still won't stop us from calling bad bad.

Tell them abeg! A 16 yr old dating? A 16 yr old attending night parties? She's morally bankrupt.. #period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.