Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise (15372 Views)

Please Advise A New Mum / Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by sunnshyn(f): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
coldgate:
Truly, I must confess that the breed of mothers we have nowadays are a rare breed indeed. In those days, a child dare not fall from anywhere else the husband sends her packing. It used to be a mark of incompetence. However, what I find more appalling is the fact that she doesn't know to seek medical assistance IMMEDIATELY. Sad.

For someone with your competence...here's you asking questions too.

How Do I Deal With This? by coldgate(f): 6:36pm
On Oct 19
House,
Pls. assist me. My son is 2 and a half years old. For
two weeks now, whenever he is angry
which is almost every hour, he turns on himself and
bites his left wrist. The bite marks are clearly visible.
His wrist has turned black, and I am getting scared
that one day the bite would become an injury? what
do I do? What kind of doctor does he need? Every
little altercation with his sister, or even asking for
something and he doesn't get it, makes him mad."

You had to wait 2 WHOLE WEEKS! Like you also didn't know that you had to go seek medical help immediately for that child before he starts eating all of you alive, but you chose to first run to Nairaland....Hypocrite! That's who you are!

Some people ehn! May God have mercy on us all, amen!

4 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by saintopus(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
I have a set of twins, a boy and a girl. The girl cry a lot, we will remain awake most nights. A day came at their second month of birth she fell just thesame way you explained. The following day we went to the hospital. The doctor told us that children of that age are created with amazing response to fast healing unlike adult. The doctor assured us that nothing will happen. They are a year and seven months old now
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by femi4: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
consultancy:

mr ITK, a baibi can b refered to as "it". so long as its stil tender
SMH, you can't even defend your point.

Anyway, let me enlighten you:

Pronoun
it (subjective and objective it,
reflexive and intensive itself,
possessive adjective and
noun its)

1. The third-person singular
personal pronoun used to
refer to an inanimate object,
to an inanimate thing with no
or unknown sex or gender
Put it over there.
Take each day as it comes.

2. A third-person singular
personal pronoun used to
refer to a child of unknown
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by femi4: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
ngoziliz:
whether known or not
Says who?

Pronoun
it (subjective and objective it,
reflexive and intensive itself,
possessive adjective and
noun its)

2. A third-person singular
personal pronoun used to
refer to a child of unknown
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by soonest(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
sunnshyn:

For someone with your competence...here's you asking questions too.

How Do I Deal With This? by coldgate(f): 6:36pm
On Oct 19
House,
Pls. assist me. My son is 2 and a half years old. For
two weeks now, whenever he is angry
which is almost every hour, he turns on himself and
bites his left wrist. The bite marks are clearly visible.
His wrist has turned black, and I am getting scared
that one day the bite would become an injury? what
do I do? What kind of doctor does he need? Every
little altercation with his sister, or even asking for
something and he doesn't get it, makes him mad."

You had to wait 2 WHOLE WEEKS! Like you also didn't know that you had to go seek medical help immediately for that child before he starts eating all of you alive, but you chose to first run to Nairaland....Hypocrite! That's who you are!

Some people ehn! May God have mercy on us all, amen!
I hereby crown you detective of the year grin

2 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by iccydope(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2014
femi4:
You don't mean it!
RIP English
That's actually correct,babies are referred to as "it"..
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by edoselele: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
tigonana:
Go to d market nd dance wit ur baby nak***d.
you again?lolzzzz
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by consultancy: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=femi4 post=28916125]SMH, you can't even defend your point.

Kip SHAKING YOUR HEAD. AGAMA LIZARD
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by cutesonia: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Went to the hospital today and examining him, the Dr said he's fine that i should be giving him vit-c. Thank you all very much
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
cutesonia:
Went to the hospital today and examining him, the Dr said he's fine that i should be giving him vit-c. Thank you all very much
I am very happy to hear that but be very careful with your cute bundle of joy and handle it tenderly.
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by sinie: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
I Used to fall asleep all the time while carrying my newborn. She slept all day and stayed awake all night, I was completely exhausted and dozed off several times while carrying her, my mom advised me to make sure I position myself on the bed properly so that should she fall, she will fall onto the bed and not on the floor. @ Op in case of next time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restrooms In Your Office, School, Restaurant.... Have Health Risks, Watch Out! / COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated / Nigeria’s Life Expectancy In 2019 Third Lowest In The World — UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.