Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out (6241 Views)

BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers / Nigerian Developers & The Code Ninja Syndrome / Coding, Fast & Slow: Developers & The Psychology Of Overconfidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by nollyj: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2015
elvis10ten:

Chooooooi. 5 boza. Thank god.
Postal address or my house address ?. I don't know how the postal stuff works. Please help.

The main sponsor of this competition lives abroad so he will send the Tablets to your respective addresses. If you haven't received package from post office before, ask someone you know that have done that and use the address as care of
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by trytillmake(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2015
nollyj:

The main sponsor of this competition lives abroad so he will send the Tablets to your respective addresses. If you haven't received package from post office before, ask someone you know that have done that and use the address as care of

Nollyj noted, pls can u verify the method he is using cause u can send through EMS[POST OFFICE], COURIER or DHL. If using COURIER or DHL i can receive it at my residential address but if by post it will be EMS. Pls help us confirm so we knw wat to sent to u.
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by nollyj: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
trytillmake:

Nollyj noted, pls can u verify the method he is using cause u can send through EMS[POST OFFICE], COURIER or DHL. If using COURIER or DHL i can receive it at my residential address but if by post it will be EMS. Pls help us confirm so we knw wat to sent to u.

Registered post - EMS
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by elvis10ten(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
nollyj:

ah. i dont know anyone that have used it, havent even heard of postal for years. any help/guide ?
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by trytillmake(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
nollyj:

Registered post - EMS

We appreciate but consideration o;
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by nollyj: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
trytillmake:

We appreciate but consideration o;

Sending it from abroad with DHL will incur extra cost which I don't know if the sponsor is willing to cover. We will talk about it and I will get back to you
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by trytillmake(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
thanks or a courier not too expensive as DHL
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by elvis10ten(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Or if the tablet gives too much headache sending it over, it can be monetized. Very easy that way.
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by trytillmake(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
elvis10ten:
Or if the tablet gives too much headache sending it over, it can be monetized. Very easy that way.

true
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by nollyj: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2015
trytillmake:

true

Yes it can be monetized but the problem is that the tablets were bought on discounted price during promotion abroad. If you guys want the monetary equivalent it is ok but I wouldn't want to hear that the money is too small or other stories. Just send your account details to me.
Re: Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out by trytillmake(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
nollyj:

Yes it can be monetized but the problem is that the tablets were bought on discounted price during promotion abroad. If you guys want the monetary equivalent it is ok but I wouldn't want to hear that the money is too small or other stories. Just send your account details to me.

sent to yr mail

Really the cruz here is that we put in an effort and were rewarded and recognized as winning so getting the tablets physically or cash equivalent is still same thing, thanks for the reward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So What Happened To Andela In Nigeria? / Solving Real Problems / Java Server Pages (jsp) Or Java Server Face(jsf Which Path To Trend? ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.