Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners (68570 Views)

The Headies Awards 2015/2016 Full Show [part 1 & 2 Videos] / Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by DanTrizy(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Heheh uhhhhh no MAHEEDA grin

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Fredcr7: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Doublejc:
Eyaa so wizkid did not win any....ronaldo(wizkid) vs messi(davido)....smh

Remember Wizkid is younger meaning he is Messi while Davido is Ronaldo... Yeaaaa any man united or Ronaldo fan in the building?
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Goodnuel: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Wetin wizKID win?....ok na headies not for KIDS!wizzy ur mate dey sing do.pe jam like aye,doro,u dey dere dey do I want ur bodyyy..... davido killing haters wit sucess....lyrict on d roll jesse wetinna erigga joor!!!dopest rapper #erigga new money followed erigga then erigga again b4 yung6iX then others.
Erigga over Jesse Jags
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
davido

KK. Thanks
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

KK. Thanks
always wlc
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

KK. Thanks
always wlc
Fredcr7:

Remember Wizkid is younger meaning he is Messi while Davido is Ronaldo... Yeaaaa any man united or Ronaldo fan in the building?
ode ronaldo and messi who b senior
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Doublejc(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Fredcr7:

u got it wrong...davido is younger
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by ukukaegbu(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
And d tribalism dog finally talks.

Album and single
CANT YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

I'm very happy today and this is a season of friendship, not war, so I wont engage you in a fight over Phyno or Olamide that I don't know personally(they're even friends). I'm actually a fan of both.

Now, Phyno won the single while Olamide won it for album. That's the difference.

Well, I'll assume your first line does not refer to me.

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Pdizzle(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Y'all should leave wizkid alone, headies have a time frame for the nominated songs, no wonder olamide drops an album every year. Wizzy owns best album of the year in the next awards, and mi owns best rap album.
Jagz is the greatest.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by holatin(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
ukukaegbu:

I'm very happy today and this is a season of friendship, not war, so I wont engage you in a fight over Phyno or Olamide that I don't know personally(they're even friends). I'm actually a fan of both.

Now, Phyno won the single while Olamide won it for album. That's the difference.

I comment my reserve.

Good morning
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by alobam1: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Can somebody tell me why Bovi that was originally scheduled to co.host the award with toke makinwa was missing and basketmouth took hes place even after he don do the photshoot etc..
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by muh4lyf(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jinyjagz:
rap album of d year is thy nation come,,olamide album is always overated.....damn!
Naaaaa if you say royal niger company it is still understandable,olamide deserves every album he got.... Jesse jag is a rap god dou.....
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by juanmata10(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
'didn't hear yoruba '. Guy ur case just dey worse every second undecided
Pele oponu
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by juanmata10(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
ukukaegbu:

Olamide - sitting on d throne wasnt nominatd dats y sha, phyno nd baddo dem b goons one nation
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Popemax(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Phino all the way...thank God he won something dis year and he will keep winning....hard work pays...congrat to Patoranking my brother from another mother......keep it up Davido.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
juanmata10:
Pele oponu
my guy when there's life hope cheesy doh go adult school grin
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by nodullin(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Black Magic goes without a heady!!! sad
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by oluwasheys10(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who is the winner of the artiste of the year?
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by simdam500(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
So naa so tiwa no carry anything come home, just to dey give pato head for stage.......

Anywayy congrat pato.... my main nigga don baba jay.... u are good
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by davetwitzy: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
I lost respect for headies a long time ago. How would Tiwa not win anything? How is Burna Boys album an R&B album. Nigerian artiste have finished the life of Hip Hop & Rnb
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by kayalla(f): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
no pishure...walking out...
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by juanmata10(m): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
my guy when there's life hope cheesy doh go adult school grin
Not ur fault na, na me wey dy follow u talk cus am, iya e
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by demboiz(m): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2014
nice one phyno, your truly representing da east....
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Behira(f): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
simplemach:
These people must explain to me why me name has been removed from the list of nominees.
Have any of you heard me sing in my church choir before?
Its bn long I heard u sing cos I hav bn on a vacation in Panya# grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Anabella Amaraci Collins (Her Lesbian Partner)? / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.