Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! (2828 Views)

Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2014
I laugh when I see Buhari online supporters fighting against d Igbos for supporting GEJ,whereas ur suppose saint Buhari is surrounded with thieves and he once said,Abacha did not steal because he worked under him.What good has Buhari actually done for d South as a whole,I want answers!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Cos I think d Apc propaganda is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Waiting for Answers,mayb if u can convince me,I would see reasons to support ur saint Buhari,if not GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2014
I want the Apc e-warriors to convince me and counter my arguments,I want to see reasons with them!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by simplemach(m): 6:12am On Dec 15, 2014
They cant talk, because they dont have any proof to give.
GEJ till Nigeria divides.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by mazzi: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I want the Apc e-warriors to convince me and counter my arguments,I want to see reasons with them!
bro they can never answer u.buhari will never get up 2000 votes in east.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by mazzi: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Soon the will tell u that buhari's grandmother is frm imo state or buhari's girlfriend is from anambra state.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari should be voted as president cos of the following:
1. He alone as president can force Sharia on all christians
2. He alone can ensure that southerners are slaves to hausafualnis forever
3. He alone can guarantee all oil blocks stolen by hausafulanikanuri are retained for their unborn generations
4. He alone can islamise all Nigeria under sharia
He alone can reverse the wheel of progress we have made since 1999 and return us back to 1984.

Gej till naija go divide finally!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2014
The truth is, No igbo will vote an ABOKI with morbid intolerance (especially the religious and ethnic brands). A man that soaks all his speeches in blood.

No igbo will vote a retired kidnapper. We know how he sent his thugs to bring some fellow from the UK in crate.

No igbo will vote a septuagenarian ( Mugabe's agemate).

No igbo will vote an aboki that hates democracy. An aboki that supervised the ouster of a legitimate govt in the 80s.

No igbo will vote Boko-haram sponsor in chief.

No igbo will vote a serial election loser. Lost in 2003, Lost in 2007, Lost in 2011, will LOSE in 2015, and in 2019 will contest and LOSE again.

No igbo will vote a borrow-borrow. Borrowed to marry, borrowed to build houses, borrowed to buy cow, borrowed to buy shoe, borrowed to pay school fees..SMH.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2014
I am stil waiting for answers,where is Barcanista and Berem,am ready for them today,enough is enough with their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2014
If Apc e- warriors can not counter my claims,then they are not ready for d election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by stormm: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2014
• Itsekiri group allege arms stockpiling
• Accuses Jonathan, NIMASA of complicity
The alleged importation of seven gunboats into the country by former warlord, Chief Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo), has sparked fresh tension in the Niger Delta.
The high-speed Hulk-class guided missile boats, according to reports, were imported from Norway through an American private security outfit on behalf of Tompolo’s Global West Vessel Services.
They had been decommissioned by the Scandinavian country.
Tompolo, an Ijaw, however rearmed them ostensibly for his company’s operations.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/storm-ex-militant-tompolos-gunboats/
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by hazyfm: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I laugh when I see Buhari online supporters fighting against d Igbos for supporting GEJ,whereas ur suppose saint Buhari is surrounded with thieves and he once said,Abacha did not steal because he worked under him.What good has Buhari actually done for d South as a whole,I want answers!

U MIGHT CATCH STROKE IF U DON'T STOP HATING

CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ AND LEAVE GMB ALONE

#STROKEISREAL

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2014
DDeliverer:
The truth is, No igbo will vote an ABOKI with morbid intolerance (especially the religious and ethnic brands). A man that soaks all his speeches in blood.

No igbo will vote a retired kidnapper. We know how he sent his thugs to bring some fellow from the UK in crate.

No igbo will vote an aboki that hates democracy. An aboki that supervised the ouster of a legitimate govt in the 80s.

No igbo will vote a serial election loser. Lost in 2003, Lost in 2007, Lost in 2011, will LOSE in 2015, and in 2019 will contest and LOSE again.

No igbo will vote a borrow-borrow. Borrowed to marry, borrowed to build houses, borrowed to buy cow, borrowed to buy shoe, borrowed to pay school fees..SMH.

If you must change my Abokii to Northerner, why can't you change the 'a' to 'an'? - to whom it may concern..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by size38: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2014
All these image tarnishing post will not work because because the igbos have already chosen GEJ. So buhari does not rely on votes from the east. The igbos have less than 6 million votes. Buhari has the entire northern, middle belts, the west and part of south-south to himself. I even pity the igbos more because when GEJ finishes his tenure whether in 2015 or 2019, the. Igbos will come to see the reality facing them on having one of their own as president. By then, the igbos will start asking for support from the north, west and even south-south for which I am sure as a south-south person, the igbos won't get our support in the nearest future.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by 2SWT(f): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ has not shown his true self....vote GEJ 2015 and see what will happen

Am not in support of Buhari either....l would have preferred Okorocha or Amaechi
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by hazyfm: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:

[size=68pt]BULL-SHITT[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Somebody should please enlighten me!
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Somebody should please enlighten me,I also want change,but I need to see who wants to bring a better change
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2014
size38:
All these image tarnishing post will not work because because the igbos have already chosen GEJ. So buhari does not rely on votes from the east. The igbos have less than 6 million votes. Buhari has the entire northern, middle belts, the west and part of south-south to himself. I even pity the igbos more because when GEJ finishes his tenure whether in 2015 or 2019, the. Igbos will come to see the reality facing them on having one of their own as president. By then, the igbos will start asking for support from the north, west and even south-south for which I am sure as a south-south person, the igbos won't get our support in the nearest future.
keep dreaming,entire North,Middle,West,how many states does Apc control there?Why didn't Apc win Ondo and Ekiti states,keep deceiving urselfs!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2014
DDeliverer:

If you must change my Abokii to Northerner, why can't you change the 'a' to 'an'? - to whom it may concern..
Lolz
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by ionsman: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Op you are inconsequential to the cause.....Please vote for Gej okay.....Your one vote won't make buhari the president....
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by amakaeugene: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2014
DDeliverer:

speak for urself, the igbos do not have a mouthpiece we decide for our individuality. Change is here
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2014
amakaeugene:
speak for urself, the igbos do not have a mouthpiece we decide for our individuality. Change is here
But the whole North and South west has a mouthpiece and dnt decide for their individuality,you guys are clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
OP, where have you seen where a military coup that ousted a President and left his VP?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by 2SWT(f): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2014
ionsman:
Op you are inconsequential to the cause.....Please vote for Gej okay.....Your one vote won't make buhari the president....
not his alone...there are millions of people willing to vote for Buhari

as for me am gonna sit and cross my legs that day....I won't vote for those old assess
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Frankenstein: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Aboki supporter of APC. (Ab0ki Janjaw33d)
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by MrBow: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Under Gen. Buhari between 1984 and 1985, many Hausa Governors were jailed; a notorious Hausa Muslim politician and the most powerful minister under Shehu Shagari, a northerner, and Shagari's In law Umaru Dikko, was put in a crate. And he placed his family friend and kins man (Lt. Gen. Yar' Adua) under severe House Arrest.
Not only that, during this same period, more Yoruba politicians were put in jail; more Yoruba journalists hounded and jailed; the Yoruba elite were not spared.
But apart from the governors of old Anambra and IMO States, and a few other Igbo politicians (not the elite), only the then Vice President Dr Alex Ekwueme was jailed.
Yet today, a party created by Northerners, some Ndi Igbo and Ijaw people, but dominated by Yoruba politicians chose this same man, Gen. Buhari to fly their flag because they are determined to put the past behind them in a bid to move Nigeria forward.
All over the social media, there are extreme charges against General Buhari for what is perceived to be his hatred against Christians, yet just few people know that this tall, serious and allegedly "a wicked" General, allowed a Christian to be his in law.
Are The Igbo people living in the past?
1) Why do we keep holding it against Gen. Buhari that he jailed Dr Alex Ekwueme- what is our share from what Dr Ekwueme made as a Vice President?
2) when PDP tossed Dr Alex Ekwueme aside and elected Chief Obasanjo, why did Ndi Igbo not leave PDP since we love Dr Ekwueme so much?
As Christians, why can't we extend the love of Christ towards What we perceive to be Gen. Buhari's anti- Christian policies?
And outside religion, should we not express love of country above love of tribe and religion and answer the question: Is General Buhari better positioned to solve Nigeria's many problems than President Jonathan and then vote accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
MrBow:
Under Gen. Buhari between 1984 and 1985, many Hausa Governors were jailed; a notorious Hausa Muslim politician and the most powerful minister under Shehu Shagari, a northerner, and Shagari's In law Umaru Dikko, was put in a crate. And he placed his family friend and kins man (Lt. Gen. Yar' Adua) under severe House Arrest.
Not only that, during this same period, more Yoruba politicians were put in jail; more Yoruba journalists hounded and jailed; the Yoruba elite were not spared.
But apart from the governors of old Anambra and IMO States, and a few other Igbo politicians (not the elite), only the then Vice President Dr Alex Ekwueme was jailed.
Yet today, a party created by Northerners, some Ndi Igbo and Ijaw people, but dominated by Yoruba politicians chose this same man, Gen. Buhari to fly their flag because they are determined to put the past behind them in a bid to move Nigeria forward.
All over the social media, there are extreme charges against General Buhari for what is perceived to be his hatred against Christians, yet just few people know that this tall, serious and allegedly "a wicked" General, allowed a Christian to be his in law.
1) Why do we keep holding it against Gen. Buhari that he jailed Dr Alex Ekwueme- what is our share from what Dr Ekwueme made as a Vice President?
2) when PDP tossed Dr Alex Ekwueme aside and elected Chief Obasanjo, why did Ndi Igbo not leave PDP since we love Dr Ekwueme so much?
As Christians, why can't we extend the love of Christ towards What we perceive to be Gen. Buhari's anti- Christian policies?
And outside religion, should we not express love of country above love of tribe and religion and answer the question: Is General Buhari better positioned to solve Nigeria's many problems than President Jonathan and then vote accordingly
So he truncated a democratic elected Govt,and wants to be elected under democracy,d position of d presidency is too sensitive for us to forget d past easily!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
MrBow:

So I should extend the love of christ towards the anti-Christian policies of a sharia apologi??

Bros, who has bewitched you?
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chei,na answers yet and they want us to vote Buhari,Jokers,GEJ till 2019!
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) / Port Harcourt Is Calm, I've Just Been Accredited. Pictures. / Buhari To Make First Official Visit to Niger Republic On Wednesday-Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.