Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

.....inbetween The Deep Blue Sea And Large Kindling Fire. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .....inbetween The Deep Blue Sea And Large Kindling Fire. (465 Views)

Guys Would You Allow Your Ereme To Sit Inbetween You And A Bike Man? / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? / Caught Inbetween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....inbetween The Deep Blue Sea And Large Kindling Fire. by speak2cent(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Recently I met dis woman who was very pretty and caring though married with kids, she gave me her all and d going is getting good. But these days, whenever I attend any church services the preaching there is usually about youths that are into affairs with another man's wife. That they should stop, the most scary part was what my pastor said some days ago as his contribution to Sunday school question about restitution. That anyone that is into affairs with another man's wife and wish to make heaven must confess to the woman's husband and d ministers of God.
The point remains that even if I intend to stop everything with this woman, she's not ready to leave me and if she finally agrees, how do I confront the husband for confession? Nairalander pls come to my aid.......[color=#000099][/color]
Re: .....inbetween The Deep Blue Sea And Large Kindling Fire. by gede7744(f): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2014
well like he said go and confess and if d husband kills u it is ur fault.

seriously l can't fathom a single guy going after a married woman with kids at that.

what happened to d single ladies in ur evirons?

God will deliver u o!

1 Like

Re: .....inbetween The Deep Blue Sea And Large Kindling Fire. by AfricanApple(f): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2014
stop the immorality and confess nothing to nobody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Love / How Love Changes Your Body Chemistry / If you Truly Love Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.