Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, (967 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures) / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by mumumugu(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
I’ve never had an interest in actually having sex. I’m in my twentiesand even though it doesn’t particularly bother me, it doesn’t seem normal to other people. I’m still a virgin, and many people have made the snide comments about how I’ll probably die alone someday, still a virgin, without exploring life.

Has anyone out there ever experienced just a total lack of interest in anything having to do with dating, getting into a relationship, or even having sex for that matter a good portion of my friends are engaged, married, dating someone, in a relationship, or just going on dates or "seeing somebody." Or, even if they're not, they're actively looking, talking about guys or girls, etc. All my cousins, siblings, and family members are married or dating someone.
I just have NO interest
I have never understood the appeal or sex whatsoever; I’ve never felt sexually attracted to anyone . Because of this, I really see no point in dating, because dating inevitably leads to sex, and frankly, I just don’t want it. I don’t see why it’s such a big deal to the rest of the world that I don’t. I’ve had friends of both genders who’ve tried to take things further, and I’ve almost immediately cut things off because the idea is such a turn-off to me and freaks me out so badly

Has anyone out there ever experienced just a total lack of interest in anything having to do with dating, getting into a relationship, or even having sex for that matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by hungryboy(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Bro i wish i was like u oh,
if i stay for a week without sex i'll fall sick oh

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by fattbabakay(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Check ur potency bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by AdeniyiA(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2014
hungryboy:
badtguy cheesy so your hunger na for sex bah?
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by fattbabakay(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2014
hungryboy:
ur own case is spiritually inclined...
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by hungryboy(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
AdeniyiA:

badtguy cheesy so your hunger na for sex bah?
My hunger na 3 in 1 oh
Sex
Food
and Money
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by AdeniyiA(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
fattbabakay:
Check ur potency bro
angry so you think he might be impotent?
you think we can all be the same? you think it's a sin being chaste? The advantages of keeping yourself away from unholy relationships far exceed the opposite. i know quite well what i am talking about.
You can not be in the dark and know what's going on there, you need to get out...
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by jashar(f): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2014
It's not normal; neither is it abnormal.
You just might be a Eunuch. Focus and channel your energies towards your life goal and let no man put you down or pressure you to be who/what you're not.
smiley enjoy your week.
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by fattbabakay(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2014
AdeniyiA:

angry [s]so you think he might be impotent?
you think we can all be the same? you think it's a sin being chaste? The advantages of keeping yourself away from unholy relationships far exceed the opposite. i know quite well what i am talking about.
You can not be in the dark and know what's going on there, you need to get out...[/s]
story 4 d gods
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by major466(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2014
@Op You have no interest in sex? Your signature said otherwise.
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by yuncka: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2014
I use to be like that...until my wet dreams started producing matured toads. sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2014
yuncka:
I use to be like that...until my wet dreams started producing matured toads. sad
hahahahahaahahaha lwkmd lwtmf grin

You are a certified badman

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by salvo583: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2014
It's neither normal nor abnormal, sexual urges differs in individuals. But seriously u need to get ursef sampled cos if you happen to marry a lady with high libido u wil hv ursef to blame oo
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by tardell007(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2014
The Op's an asexual.nothing new.
Re: Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex, by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2014
It is very normal.keep it up,itz a gud thing.

(1) (Reply)

Luv And Infatuatn'wats D Difference / Am I Normal? / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.