Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) (17758 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
There is a motive behind this topic being on the front page , guess someone remembered the pastor and felt he deserves some bad remarks on Nairaland today . The topic is 2012/11 ,I'm guessing that's November 2012
There is God oo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Huffington: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
sweetbb:
Mehn! Every where in the jet looks like VIP.
The jet must have cost him much.

source:

http://..in/2014/12/photosinterior-views-of-pastor.html

http://scenesfromahomeoffice..in/2012/11/photos-interior-view-of-pastor-ayo.html
BLING BLING EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by holyboss: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Make I firstly shout oleh before I view am lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmm, this world sha, when church members are begging for just daily breads, now he has the whole oven. Ejo n be lorun(there is a big case in heaven)

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Tval(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
nairablog
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
ichidodo:
bb
bro, wats with u and bb na??
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
How much is it?
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
The bling bling master!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Obynobyl(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
A
A is for apple
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by pryncemautin: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hnmmm[b][/b]
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by redcliff: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
kamez:
From january next year, all my tithe and offering will personally go the the needy and less privilaged..

I no go drop shishi inside any offering box again..

Cos I can see what the money is used for

Respect the bible (if you truly believe in it) and pay your tithe where it asked you to do so.. its not between you and the pastor, its between the pastor and God
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Our tite

i dey laff u sha...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by naijaboiy: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
TIGHT AND OFFERING FROM THE BOOK OF MALACHI shocked
no be only "Tight" na Leggings undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by yungcyrus(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
pekeyim:
I don't want to be on FP.
........Oya, Shift Delete
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obynobyl pos=28907386:
A is for apple
I have modified it but couldn't find my comment Mods no suspend me o. cheesy
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Haryorqunley(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
It is well. This is heaven on earth.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just like heaven, heaven on earth.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Verily I say unto you, it would be easier for a horse to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man into the kingdom of God. sad The irony is that this rich man is not only a pastor but head of CAN. embarassed
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ibeandrew7: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=sweetbb post=28893075]Mehn! Every where in the jet looks like VIP.

source:

http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1zUqDZv&h=SAQFgnkKv&enc=AZNnoIvPKrvBDLtnhEJY4nedWLTzYzg5ii85sXeUMkI0oWpn9iUFtDDy3TEY1_ezZRUNFIGGzANQVC25uZTMYUyrWM4-rX6hJsYUXz-kpczRtzWjqxTWcjto46qKxAhvu1jbc8kAm-TmV_iq4yYskH0Mb1N7f2tUdErox7w2cSyKcfiySF0z0JaVv6YGz4lMrsxkY5Q1F1SgiQiEkhmVKE7S00ZgxOQR88yXzjaeSNvqF3R6zTPljtVVZ8gxXxAmr5t5T-asouc7QHZe-a7LHdDu_KPBiHbbADPGGA9t-0N49c3_ndda6Yil-XsUL2vdYHbV2gLIiX1VDv9JqGWFgvjd
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ichidodo: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
YNeme3E:
bro, wats with u and bb na??
Tis the Lord's doing..
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by kamez(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
redcliff:

Respect the bible (if you truly believe in it) and pay your tithe where it asked you to do so.. its not between you and the pastor, its between the pastor and God

That's my decision.. Like u rightly said its between the pastor and God.. Same way my decision is between me and my God

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by redcliff: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
kamez:

That's my decision.. Like u rightly said its between the pastor and God.. Same way my decision is between me and my God

Its safe to say you are dumb! No offense
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by abdenix(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
Is dis the one he used in purchasing arms for gej's re-election bid?

can't u ask Google?
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Honestly, this is just vulgar!
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by kamez(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
redcliff:

Its safe to say you are dumb! No offense

Thnx sir.. At least u ve proven beyond reasonable doubt dat u ve no business talking to me about the bible..

Definitely not with dis foul mouth of urs.. Go and work on urself first..

I too know.. Using insult to spread the gospel..

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by pekeyim: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
yungcyrus:
........Oya, Shift Delete
Ok let me try it.
It didn't work
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ZACHIE: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
this nigga aint gonna fast and pray for no one....nahhhh naahh
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by jerome4u(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
This plane was a gift to him on is birthday/ 40 years in ministry celebration.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
ur money will be more usefull if u use am buy food for person wey de hungry or person wey no get trans

kamez:
From january next year, all my tithe and offering will personally go the needy and less privilaged..

I no go drop shishi inside any offering box again..

Cos I can see what the money is used for
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by VellyG(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dividend of becoming a CAN president...pastors like better tin pass common man. Meanwhile someone shud tell igbinedion to take these scrap planes away from Benin airport . its constituting nuisance there.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Tibins(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
Is dis the one he used in purchasing arms for gej's re-election bid?

Come on, guy, you don't have to insult people everytime ok... I'm sure you have parents you don't want to be insulted. Be modest please....thank you.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by wite111(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
sweetbb:
Mehn! Every where in the jet looks like VIP.

See the full photo here:

http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1zUqDZv&h=SAQFgnkKv&enc=AZNnoIvPKrvBDLtnhEJY4nedWLTzYzg5ii85sXeUMkI0oWpn9iUFtDDy3TEY1_ezZRUNFIGGzANQVC25uZTMYUyrWM4-rX6hJsYUXz-kpczRtzWjqxTWcjto46qKxAhvu1jbc8kAm-TmV_iq4yYskH0Mb1N7f2tUdErox7w2cSyKcfiySF0z0JaVv6YGz4lMrsxkY5Q1F1SgiQiEkhmVKE7S00ZgxOQR88yXzjaeSNvqF3R6zTPljtVVZ8gxXxAmr5t5T-asouc7QHZe-a7LHdDu_KPBiHbbADPGGA9t-0N49c3_ndda6Yil-XsUL2vdYHbV2gLIiX1VDv9JqGWFgvjd
http://..in/2014/12/photosinterior-views-of-pastor.html

http://scenesfromahomeoffice..in/2012/11/photos-interior-view-of-pastor-ayo.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. / Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Shiloh 2020 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.