Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP (19617 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by plainmirror(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Dual power tussle is always better than monopoly
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
but the fact remains
that if Buhari/Amaechi ticket is a fatal error
then Jonathan/Sambo ticket is not only a
disaster but an ectopic pregnancy that must
be evacuated to save the life of the mother,
in this case our nation.
Chai!! Diaris God oooo!!!

6 Likes

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
I'm a yoruba man,and I'll vote Buhari regardless of who his V.P is,be it from south west or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by chamboy(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Pdp dey find sentimental votes, Nigeria dn wise up... Perform den we vote

3 Likes

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2014
just observing the real NEBUDCHADNEZZER COME OUT OF THE SHELVES
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by topaaz(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2014
Politrickcian always trying to find fault in the decisions of the oppossing party. How does it concern pdp if buhari chooses Amaechi as his vice president. I don tire for their matter sef.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by born2fuckpussy: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Sai Buhari
Sai Born2fuck
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by ddeola: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Okupe is a gonna

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by hugafella(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari = Islamic Extremist. Amaechi= Talkative. these 2 cannot deliver Nigeria. but let the will of God be done in 2015.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Jona already looking for a country to seek asylum after he lost the election.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by PassingShot(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2014
"the fact remains that if Buhari/Amaechi ticket is a fatal error then Jonathan/Sambo ticket is not only a disaster but an ectopic pregnancy that must be evacuated to save the life of the mother, in this case our nation".

The best punch line.

4 Likes

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by hayoakins(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2014
If Fashola cannot be shortlisted due to Muslim Muslim issue, Amechi remains the best option.

#Team_CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Melahou(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2014
itsokay
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2014
I don't care who APC/PDP fields as their candidates or who wins the election. I hope they won't result to violence after the election. Where a man's treasure is that's where his mind is. Don't go about destroying innocent people's properties after you have lost the election. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by papabaks(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Time will Tell...
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by DoTheNeedful: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/15/mind-business-apc-replies-pdp-buhariamaechi-ticket/

lol this Chukwuemeka guy is funny o grin grin. He is like Olisa Metuh of PDP. That guy sabi yab grin. Much as am not really a fan of PDP, i cant ignore that Metuh guy. grin. I don sabi the person i go vote,all i need from PDP and APC is entertainment between now and Feb grin
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by experimentist: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2014
great1:
Absolutely Nonsense.... A dictator MUST NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN .....
come, are you mAd!?

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Mooaloji(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Team GMB. GMB one vote from me. if GMB have your vote pls hit d like bottom.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by PerfumeRepublik: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Amaechi's PR working to make sure his boss is picked for VP
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Dannyset(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Their dogs can no longer control the tails btw their legs.

Buhari has come to deliver Nigeria from their grips. Thieves....Future robbers.

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by mistabiola: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2014
Good talk!!!!

Get it down, take chances; it may be bad, but it's the only way you can do anything good... Abiola Adeoye.

#Myperspectives.

Ebele Jonathan(SS), Namadi Sambo(North); Muhammadu
Buhari(North), VP(?)... Regardless of whoever gets the APC VP ticket in the South South (Rotimi Amaechi or Adams
Oshiomole), I am of the believe that despite their
acknowledgement of how terrible they have been neglected by their son, the South-South and also an infinitesimal fraction of the North would not compromise their stance of voting GEJ/ Sambo, just like the North and also an infinitesimal fraction of the South-South would not also compromise their stance of voting GMB/VP.

Going by the aforementioned, It is crystal clear that the South- West (where the APC is believed to be most concentrated after the North) and far East votes would be a determinant to who wins the forthcoming presidential election...

#ThinkAPC

The APC must consider the forseen criticism it will get from the South-West which would be energised by both Yoruba and Non-Yoruba Jonathanians across the nation, if the VP slot does not go to the South-West and also put up machineries to educate Yorubas with abused minds, unveil proposed key positions to be zoned to the South-West and most importantly assure the Yorubas that whichever non-Yoruba candidate chosen is at the best interest of the Yorubas and would do their biddings, ----if per adventure they don't get the APC VP slot----

NB: The projected block votes from the South-West is key, for the APC to win the presidential poll.

Our fingers are still crossed..

#ThinkAPC:ThinkYoruba.

#OnBuhariWeStand

@mistabiola
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by melakes(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2014
Improve on your skills.

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Tonylyte(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Some nigerians are so ffoolish. How can u imagine buhari defeating a sitting president like gej? Anyway, i wish apc GOODLUCK, but not the presido.
GEJ TILL PANADOL CURE AIDS.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by igbokwesampson(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Mark my word, Amaechi will not only be betrayed but will be disgraced! By his APCites. No be today? Let's wait for the news
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by emiye(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Eeyah !

Nigerians say make you perform, you no gree perform, you con dey use panadol for another mans headache.

I will ensure i mobilise votes against these idiotsss......

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by goryorhal(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Tonylyte:
Some nigerians are so ffoolish. How can u imagine buhari defeating a sitting president like gej? Anyway, i wish apc GOODLUCK, but not the presido.
GEJ TILL PANADOL CURE AIDS.

What is this one saying ?
What have you been smoking this days ?
Smh undecided
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by seedorfg(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Gbam to PDP bele
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by gbodimowo(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
P d p demonstrating cluelessness since 1999

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Tonylyte(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2014
goryorhal:

Smh undecided
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Tonylyte(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2014
goryorhal:

Smh undecided
You should be the one smoking what u r talking about. The worst thing a man can do is to tell lies to himself. Deep down your hearth u know they is no way buhari can defeat a sitting president like gej. Can u put your life on the line that buhari will rule this nation cometh 2015?
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by GBTYO: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2014
It is the business of the electorate whom you choose for your running mate. It is a matter of public deliberation.

INEC is expected to be notified who the running mate of any aspirant is.

INEC had to be notified alongside the general public who your running mate is so as we can determine the eligibility of whom ever you choose.

This APC people are daft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Has Taken Over Adamawa PDP, Member Writes Makarfi / EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts / Applause As President Tinubu Arrives Germany For G20 'Compact With Africa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.