Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Urgent: I Need Your Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: I Need Your Opinions (884 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by NewNigeriaMind: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2014
I need your opinions.

I am a young Yoruba guy in his late twenties. I am in a relationship with an igbo girl and this year makes it 7 years that we have been together. Although in 2012 she broke up with me for a period of 4 months because she was infatuated with another guy( personally I think she just felt lonely and the relationship might have become boring to her, when she came back begging 4 months later, I got to read her private chat with the guy she left me for and she actually left the guy because she couldn’t get over me. Actually, she called the guy my name several times, each time the guy warned her to get a grip and stop disgracing him. Well she couldn’t help it and one particular day she called the guy my name again and the dude lost his cool, beat her blue black. She broke up with him not too long after. Well at that time the dude friends where already making fun of him by calling him my name to piss him off. Another reason I know she left was because dude was more loaded than me then, although a drop out, he has his parent money to spend and he has a lot of time on his hands. So he was always ready to give her the trips I was too busy and broke to give her.)

She came on all kneels begging and like a good guy I took her back.

Well I also have a problem, I don’t forgive neither do I forget. I probably stop loving her and I didn’t know it myself because after she came back. Cheating on her became a walk in the park. I practically slept with any girl that came my way.
I even slept with one of her friend, although they are no longer close.

But recently she did something that really got my angry and I am thinking of dumping her totally now.
She took my phone and called all the girls I am fucking, she warned them to stay away from me that I am only using them for sex. She told each one the other girls name and make them to realize that they are many I am fucking and non of them is special to me. She went on to tell them I am the love of her life and the fact that I just got her a car (needless to say I am retrieving my car from her this week)

Now none of the girls is talking to me. Except the one in surulere that I know likes me for me not because of the money and cars.
This is not the first time she will be making me lose females friends all because of jealousy.
Please guys what will you do if you were in my shoes. How can I make her stop checking my phones and calling my female friends?
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by NewNigeriaMind: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Or should I just call it quit and move on with my life.

I am not the violent type as such besting her to make her stop is not an option angry
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by NewNigeriaMind: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2014
I am a regular person on politics section but today I need the help of you guys on romance
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by Sunkyphil(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2014
ur matter carry weight small;tell her u no longer want her;u can put up some attitudes dat will make her stay away
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by NewNigeriaMind: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Sunkyphil:
ur matter carry weight small;tell her u no longer want her;u can put up some attitudes dat will make her stay away

I am not sure if breaking up with her outrightly is the best choice. I want to reserve that as my last choice.
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by ammyluv2002(f): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
Or should I just call it quit and move on with my life.

I am not the violent type as such besting her to make her stop is not an option angry
you don't love her so let her go! Look for a polite way to break up with her but if you still have any atom of love for her then call her to order cause as far as I'm concerned she's acting childish there's no point calling those chics. Op, you too get small kolo for head...how can you sleep with your babe's friend even though you don't love your babe. It's all about having respect for yourself pls don't try that next time

Ladies should also learn how to deal with their men directly and the babes he's dating.
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by Hazardd(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Let me consult the oracle...am coming
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by Sunkyphil(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

I am not sure if breaking up with her outrightly is the best choice. I want to reserve that as my last choice.
unless u want to force urself to love her
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by NewNigeriaMind: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
ammyluv2002:
you don't love her so let her go! Look for a polite way to break up with her but if you still have any atom of love for her then call her to order cause as far as I'm concerned she's acting childish there's no point calling those chics. Op, you too get small kolo for head...how can you sleep with yiur babe's friend even though you don't love your babe. It's all about having respect for yourself pls don't try that next time

Ladies should pls learn how to deal with their men directly and the babes he's dating.

its not like I don't love her at all....... she is someone I admire a lot. I still like her because she was with me form the days of unilag driving a small car and when I couldn't afford much, with time I may just pop the question. but she is breathing down my neck. I need to be able to do what I like without someone breathing down my neck. I am just trying to get over what she did and she needs to understand I need time to heal.

I just truly want her to stop touching my phones and monitoring my females friends.
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by NewNigeriaMind: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Sunkyphil:
unless u want to force urself to love her

She is still the girl I ever truly loved. At least before 2013 May when she broke my heart.
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by ammyluv2002(f): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Really? You need to grow up! There's no last choice in marriage nothing like sympathy when it comes to choosing a life partner that's why there are cases of divorce everywhere now *no offence to
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by enochogaga(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Well am a man dat lives life with laws, even my frends knows, if i tell my girlfrend dont do this,she dont try it,cos she even know if she disobey me, i will be very mad,
But i see in ur case ur wife is use of disobeying ur orders, well that d way u started wit her,i dont blame.
Believe me even though if u get married to her she cannot trust u anymore, n where there is no trust, there is no peace,agreement,marrage.
Bros abeg brake up
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by major466(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Looks like the girl in question is not stable. Why did she came back to you in the first place? Was it because your financial position has changed? The fact that you bought her a car suggest that.
Anyway, what you need to do is set your priorities straight. Why are you involved in relationships? You just mention that you sleep with every girl that comes your way probably to get back at your girl. I believe you are involved in a relationship that is not healthy for you. That explains your anger and actions.
One thing you should know is that ladies are protective. They may act differently but they're generally protective of their men. If you believe she's not the one then you should end the relationship before it gets out of hand.
Re: Urgent: I Need Your Opinions by Anyigor21(f): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
if u still love or have feelings for her, i will suggest u sit her down and talk to her about it. U guys can still make ur relationship strong and better thats if u still want her.

(1) (Reply)

You Claim To Love Your Wife... / Find Your Prefect Love Match / 9 Important Things You Need To Remember To Save Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.