Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician (1019 Views)

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. / Have You Watched This Video? Its A Must Watch For Every Nigerian! / Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician by nwaanambra1(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR3eSk3SOBg

"Monday midnite-my name is GEJ" by DJ Preye Aganaba, a south south musician singing the truth about his own.

To think he is an Ijaw guy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I respectfully comment my reserve lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician by sokus(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician by daroz(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2014
I no dey o
Re: Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician by Macky2(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2014
This Dude murdered Gej on that track.

1 Like

Re: Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician by Goddex: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2014
[email][/email]
nwaanambra1:

"Monday midnite-my name is GEJ" by DJ Preye Aganaba, a south south musician singing the truth about his own.
[size=13pt]
To think he is an Ijaw guy! [/size]lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I respectfully comment my reserve lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some of you like to tell us that South South or Ijaws or Niger Delta are surporting GEJ because of ethnicity. You cite instances of how OBJ was severely criticised by his brothers Gani, Bakare, Fela etc

You forgot that GEJ too is also severely criticised by his brothers Ameachi, Tam David West, Temipreye Sylva and this musician (whoever hired him)
Re: Have You Watched This Video? Its From A South-south Musician by Mogidi: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
nwaanambra1:

"Monday midnite-my name is GEJ" by DJ Preye Aganaba, [size=15pt]a south south musician[/size] singing the truth about his own.

To think he is an Ijaw guy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is desperation when you start a thread because someone from the SS dares criticise GEJ. Do Yoruba people not criticise Tinubu or does every one in the North support Buhari?

One person airs his opinion you go gaga, how come you're not berating the millions, yes millions of voters in Ekiti who rejected Tinubu?

(1) (Reply)

My Watch / What Can Ethiopia Learn From Nigeria / Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.