Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam (2085 Views)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? / Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by hurlar2014(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2014
option bot 2.0 .... pls i want buy this system for my binary trading cuz there is alot of good review of it online. Even mike freeman endorses it on his persoanl blog. Who has use it pls help a brother who has lost alot in binary option trading but i believ i can make money in this market. Help help
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by hurlar2014(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
pls i need help some one help me
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by arbitrage: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
It is not a scam but just one of those binary options robots, which promises profits from trading though not usually as sweet as the sales page always purports.
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by hurlar2014(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
arbitrage:
It is not a scam but just one of those binary options robots, which promises profits from trading though not usually as sweet as the sales page always purports.
wow eye opening thanks sir
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
I will advise you take the pains to learn the the trade instead of putting ur cash into a robot that might just help u loose the money u can always loose by urself without the help of a robot to do it for u...lol
My advice is start from babypips.com and understand the dynamics of the forex market then focus on learning price action and using it for binary options.... then u'll be able to trade by urself and make good lasting profits
Better results than any robot can give u
The only substitute for Hardwork is knowledge..
Just my two cents.

I av a binary options price action video course for sale that could help you streamline and shorten your journey to becoming a binary options guru, but it's only available for those who at least have a basic understanding of the forex market and of course know the operation of the MT4.

Note!! U don't necessarily need to buy my video course before u can understand oh, as I said earlier u can just read up on price action and explore how u can apply it on binary options trading
Babypips.com is a very great resource for u.... I also started from there almost 2 years ago

May the pips be with you
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by hurlar2014(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
mikeamosu:
I will advise you take the pains to learn the the trade instead of putting ur cash into a robot that might just help u loose the money u can always loose by urself without the help of a robot to do it for u...lol
My advice is start from babypips.com and understand the dynamics of the forex market then focus on learning price action and using it for binary options.... then u'll be able to trade by urself and make good lasting profits
Better results than any robot can give u
The only substitute for Hardwork is knowledge..
Just my two cents.

I av a binary options price action video course for sale that could help you streamline and shorten your journey to becoming a binary options guru, but it's only available for those who at least have a basic understanding of the forex market and of course know the operation of the MT4.

Note!! U don't necessarily need to buy my video course before u can understand oh, as I said earlier u can just read up on price action and explore how u can apply it on binary options trading
Babypips.com is a very great resource for u.... I also started from there almost 2 years ago

May the pips be with you

thanks for the advice, pls how much will it cost me to get your video on price action, you the fifth person in a week telling to learn price action. help i have lost alot on stuff that never work online but am not going to give up on binary option yet. pls help a brother. thanks in advance
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by fxstory(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2014
the only bot that works is learning.you are about taking the wrong turn.if every bot is as good as it claims, the binary brokers would have gone bankrupt by now.learn it even if it takes you time
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2014
hurlar2014:
thanks for the advice, pls how much will it cost me to get your video on price action, you the fifth person in a week telling to learn price action. help i have lost alot on stuff that never work online but am not going to give up on binary option yet. pls help a brother. thanks in advance

Call me o8o98o1769o or send me a bbm pin message on 2AB2B820 for details .... plus, I'll need to find out how much u know about forex n binary options before I can sell it to u, because sincerely, for instance, a total newbie that doesn't at least know what forex is or even what an mt4 is and it's operation WILL NOT be able to understand a lot of the topics I treat there, only only ppl that have the basic understanding of forex and the Mt4 platform and "gurus" can easily follow along.
If you are a total newbie, and u want to contact me, I can direct you on what and what u need to go and learn first, before I can sell u my course.
Yeah I sound quite strict about who I sell to, but the truth is there's no point in selling a calculus textbook to a 5 year old boy just for the sake of making money.... I aint desperate

If u r interested get in touch
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by sydneyforex: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Options bot is really doing good its not a bad software read the Option Bot 2.0 Honest Review
Re: Help!!! Is Options Bot 2.0 For Binary Is It Real Or Scam by fxstory(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
do more research on it. Won't really advice using bots on binary options

(1) (Reply)

Pic:secretary Seducing Oga / Courier Services In Portharcourt / FIVERR - Phone Verification Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.