Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? (1414 Views)

If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? / You Don't Need To Feel Guilty If You Experience These / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by iceland(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2008
Last night was a real experience for everybody that went to THE EXPERIENCE 2008 at TBS.The rain really did a lot of damage but the biggest damage was done by our so called DEKUNLE FUJI when he sang like a primary school pupil in the assembly of one local school in Kwara state.Although the show was cool.I still enjoyed myself with likes of MIDNIGHT CREW,ISREAL HUGHTON,DON MOEN  and the rest of them.If you were there,share your own EXPERIENCE too.
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by olufemiab(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
Yeah! it was an awesome experience!
It wouldn't have been so without Dekunle Fuji & The rain.
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by AKO1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2008
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by naomijt(f): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2008
Sheer waste of time and useful resources
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by AdamBrody1(m): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2008
Walahai, if i was Fashola, i would tax every living church or mosque heavily for the perennial traffic jams they cause during their rubbish events and charge by the hour for every blaring sound that filters into the neighbour's next door. Such measures would make them realise how wasteful and inconsiderate these churches are and hopefully make them go into extinction like the old roman empire!
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by yehmi01(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2008
From The Very start I had Dekunle fuji, the name alone was enough to let get GOD Send Fire Not even Rain.

I really dont know what he wanted to perform. It is not a show for Christ Sake. He his more of an entertainer. He should
have been there at MTV African Awards and not Experience
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by MrCrackles(m): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2008
naomijt:

Sheer waste of time and useful resources

Agree with you cheesy
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by donaremu(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2008
Hello all,

In spite of the rain the Lord name was still glorified. What an experience
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by liftedone(f): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2008
My younger sister came home, soaked at about 4am. She said people were fainting, although the medical services was on hand to assist. Lots of gist in church yesterday about the event.

The rain also led to flash floods and many cars stalled on their way home around Law School and some parts of Ozumba Mbadiwe before Mobil/Sandfield, which meant double jeorpardy for the attendess. Indeed an experience not to be forgotten!  undecided

I don't normally do crowds, so not even wild horses could have dragged me there.
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:48am On Dec 08, 2008
Finally somwone else confirms the fainting story.
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 08, 2008
Una experience plenty "rain" that day? grin
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by ajadrage: 2:25am On Dec 08, 2008
All na showers of blessings grin
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by mycc(f): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
it was a great attempt at giving god the all deserving worship.
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by KunleOshob(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2008
The rain was probably sent by God to show his disapproval of the charade. That money could have been much better spent on charity, in a country were poverty reins supreme a church is more interested in spending millions on a jamboree instead of tending the flock as directedby christ.
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by kokorunna(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
What a waste of money and time, if the churches do not know what to use the money on then they should DONATE it to the poor countries

www.churchwhereabouts.com
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by Valobit(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
Let me introduce myself properly. I am a medical doctor who was with the medical team that day. we sure had a lot of emergencies, but thank God we were able to handle them. and the ones that we could not handle we refered to General Hospital Lagos and St. NIcholas. we went to check on them the next day, only to discover that they had been discharged.
i would like to use this medium to thank all those who volunteered for the medical team, including yours truly. it was exciting helping out.
if anyone had been attentive, you would realise that we prayed for open heavens for nigeria. and the beginning of any season is marked by rain, and there was a torrential outpour.
anyway, it was indeed an experience. and even though some of the comments were negative, they were hilarious. cheesy
yes o, i am not a fan of dekunle fuji. hmm grin grin
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by mycc(f): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2009
na u sabi
Re: Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? by mycc(f): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
midnight crew is a faith based singing and music making group positioned for putting the praise of GOD on the lips of all men.

founded on the 8th of November, 2001, the group has three albums to its credit; FUSION, TUNGBA UNLIMITED and IGWE.

midnight crew's music can be described as eclectic, robust and full of character, taking something from every genre of music available to its four proprietors.

the proprietors of the group, PATRICIA UWAJE KING, GBENGA OYEBOLA, ODUNAYO OJO and MICHAEL ABDUL have served in a number of choirs, amassing a wealth of experience for the task ahead.

voted MUSIC GROUP OF THE YEAR in the just concluded 2009 CITY PEOPLE AWARDS, midnight crew has enjoyed several enviable platforms alongside a number of gospel music greats around the world; Lionel Peterson, Mary-Mary, Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin, Panam Percy Paul, Kurt Carr, Ebenezer Obey, Israel Houghton, Tye Tribbett, Sammie Okposo, Fred Hammond and Don Moen.

a rare gospel music brand, midnight crew is socially responsible, lending a helping hand to better their society.

the helpless children of koma hills are foremost in the heart of midnight crew, helping to tell the world that these children still need clothes, medical care and formal education.

_mycc

(1) (Reply)

Guarding Our Faith Exposing False Teachers / Petition To Seun For The Creation Of Christian And Shia Islam Forums / Did The Holy Spirit Commit Adultery ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.